Real Madrid Tickets

Still only allowing the purchase of 1 ticket, thought might have increased that.
If you have multiple tickets allocated then you need to use the drop-downs to allocate a ticket to each in your group - and then Update Basket before trying to checkout.

If that still doesn't work try logging in as one of the other folk in the group (using their login details).

Still only allowing the purchase of 1 ticket, thought might have increased that.
If you’ve got people in you’re friends and family list, you can use their names for additional tickets together (if available). Just click add more to basket, select same area, and change to their name in the drop down box.

Still tickets available for the Real Madrid game on Sunday in the Main Stand and Club Deck as I just received notice that I now have been successful in the ballot at 12.35pm today.

Is there another number for the ticket office apart from 0871 702 1972?

Anyone having problems trying to buy Real Madrid tickets can go to Argyle House and they can sort it for you.

Got email this morning but was a nightmare trying to get the 3 seats together, now got them for enclosure. Probably would have been my last choice but just glad to finally get it sorted.

Anyone having problems trying to buy Real Madrid tickets can go to Argyle House and they can sort it for you.

Got email this morning but was a nightmare trying to get the 3 seats together, now got them for enclosure. Probably would have been my last choice but just glad to finally get it sorted.
The problem I have is I’ve bought the ticket but haven’t been sent a QR code.

I’ve went and and selected the resend option to no avail.

I’ve also emailed the ticket centre but wary the won’t get back to me before the game.

Due to work I can’t make it to the stadium to sort the problem out.

I’ve also emailed the ticket centre but wary the won’t get back to me before the game.

Go into your Account and change your email address to another one and update it. Then try asking for a resend of the QR code.

Saw someone earlier with the same problem (using a Hotmail address) and a change of email address sorted it for them.

Absolute nightmare trying to find a seat there but got there in the end. It will be chaos if they keep this system for larger crowds.

Nobody has been more frustrated with the website than me but come on tae %^*& mate why would you think you could get a ticket for a non season ticket holder.
I think the way this shambles of a ballot has been handled by the ticket office, anything is possible.

@archieg78

As posted - many times - folk who have the code in their Ticket Centre Account (or the email) should persevere in looking for seats.

If someone who doesn’t have the code tries to buy it looks like the seats they select then sit in their basket for a period of time before being released again. Unless they choose to empty their basket. These will be becoming available again after that period. It’s unlikely - I hope! - that the Club have issued more codes than there are seats available so, if you have the code you should, eventually, find a seat.

Best bets appear to be Main Stand and Club Deck, possibly Enclosure now as well.

#perseverance. :) (as frustrating as it is).

I was one who never ticked friendlies but my brother did, i got Real Madrid he got Brighton , i found the seat selection part very annoying as i remember you used to be able to click onto a section and choose your actual available seat within that stand.
Is this for real? You’re annoyed you can’t select your seat during a time where you are being seated manually due to social distancing?

Go into your Account and change your email address to another one and update it. Then try asking for a resend of the QR code.

Saw someone earlier with the same problem (using a Hotmail address) and a change of email address sorted it for them.
Seriously, my cap is doffed for the amazing patience and dedication you have in trying to resolve all the various Rangers IT problems people have. Whether it's virtual season tickets, RTV access or buying match tickets, you must spend an enormous amount of your time giving advice and fixing problems for fellow supporters.

Admin should be giving you a special avatar or recognising the effort you put in to help other Rangers supporters.

Seriously, my cap is doffed for the amazing patience and dedication you have in trying to resolve all the various Rangers IT problems people have. Whether it's virtual season tickets, RTV access or buying match tickets, you must spend an enormous amount of your time giving advice and fixing problems for fellow supporters.

Admin should be giving you a special avatar or recognising the effort you put in to help other Rangers supporters.
Too busy banning me from the Castore threads mate.:)

I have time on my hands as I'm retired and spend a lot of time on FollowFollow. I don't 'know' any more than anybody else but I read so many posts from others its just a case of recycling the solutions for those that missed them. Beats talking to the wife.:eek:

Have you checked your junk ?

Have you emailed the correct ticket centre email and not doing what I done when I got to the turnstile on Saturday for the Arsenal game and was filtering for Rangers Ticket Centre looking for my QR code and not ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk.
emails offering tickets come from Rangers Ticket Centre email noreply@e.rangers.co.uk actual tickets from the above address.

That is tremendous!

E6_BXZNWUAQ0rPT

i have been trying for nearly an hour to get seats - the website really could do with saying where there are tickets.

i did try the reset password option seversl times, putting in my email address and my rangers number but dont get the email with the reset link through for some reason. I only have one email address so i know I'm using the correct one for the account, and Ive bought tickets before (including my season ticket) through the website with no issues so no idea whats happened
Just another thought on this as I've seen subsequent posts about folk not receiving the QR code to their email - particularly Hotmail.

Do you have another email address you can use, even if only temporarily? Family member's, friend etc.

Go into your Account and change your email address to another one. Update Account and then do the request to resend QR code thing again. It should come through to the updated email address judging by what others have posted. Could even create yourself a new outlook.com (free) email address if it came to it.

anyone know if you can take water in with the kiosks being shut.

weren't allowed it in at the B team game last week v dumbarton and had no access to buy any. in 20 odd degrees heat as well. shocking

I have just done that and it worked. Changed it to my wife’s email which is also a hotmail address. Strange as the original email offering the ticket came through no problem.

Does anyone know if I’m able to upgrade my sons ticket to an adult as he is unable to make it?

Does anyone know if I’m able to upgrade my sons ticket to an adult as he is unable to make it?
Keep an eye on this thread.

Had one in the basket a couple of times.

Will try again later.

Got Brighton, so not stressing if don’t get one.

If u get a ticket for friendly s
Will you have to prove you have had both covid jags ?
or what is procedure entering and leaving ground ?
Thanks

anyone know if you can take water in with the kiosks being shut.

weren't allowed it in at the B team game last week v dumbarton and had no access to buy any. in 20 odd degrees heat as well. shocking
Don’t think that will be allowed m8 but they were handing out free water from tables in the Sandy Jardine Rear concourse at the Arsenal game.

Back