Real Madrid Tickets

Seriously, my cap is doffed for the amazing patience and dedication you have in trying to resolve all the various Rangers IT problems people have. Whether it's virtual season tickets, RTV access or buying match tickets, you must spend an enormous amount of your time giving advice and fixing problems for fellow supporters.

Admin should be giving you a special avatar or recognising the effort you put in to help other Rangers supporters.
Well said.... and well done to VB.

Can you upgrade a concession/child ticket ?

I think 1700hrs was the deadline for those with the T22105 code to purchase their tickets. Now its a free-for-all for ST holders so get in quick whilst you can.

Last edited:
I’m guessing it’s just tickets that haven’t been bought as opposed to the allocation being increased.
It's an increase in allocation. I take it we've been putting pressure on the council and Scotgov after the numbers the scum were allowed.

For anyone who hasn't seen the email yet

eefa4ac35fb2b22de2ef3a05f5ff132d.png

Seriously, my cap is doffed for the amazing patience and dedication you have in trying to resolve all the various Rangers IT problems people have. Whether it's virtual season tickets, RTV access or buying match tickets, you must spend an enormous amount of your time giving advice and fixing problems for fellow supporters.

Admin should be giving you a special avatar or recognising the effort you put in to help other Rangers supporters.
Absolutely.

Are the Madrid emails arriving shortly after purchase, like Brighton did?

Not got the confirmation yet. Although it’s definitely been purchased and money debited.

Do it through your phone then?
Tried the phone, goes to general ticket sales. Tried on the PC, won't let me log in after adding tickets to basket. I've bought the RTV package, I'll just settle for that, feck it.

Tried the phone, goes to general ticket sales. Tried on the PC, won't let me log in after adding tickets to basket. I've bought the RTV package, I'll just settle for that, feck it.
Did you get the email on your phone? Try clicking the link on the email?

Are the Madrid emails arriving shortly after purchase, like Brighton did?

Not got the confirmation yet. Although it’s definitely been purchased and money debited.
I got an email straight away with I presume the ability to click it at the gate if not it should be on my season ticket.

anyone know if you can take water in with the kiosks being shut.

weren't allowed it in at the B team game last week v dumbarton and had no access to buy any. in 20 odd degrees heat as well. shocking
I took a bottle of water in last week at the Arsenal match . Water was also made available for free in the concourse.

Me and my son both got separate emails - is there a way to buy 2 tickets together ? At the basket it states only 1 can be purchased at a time !

weren't allowed it in at the B team game last week v dumbarton and had no access to buy any. in 20 odd degrees heat as well. shocking
Surely a bottle in your pocket is fine. I take a drink in most weeks, when in normal times.

Me and my son both got separate emails - is there a way to buy 2 tickets together ? At the basket it states only 1 can be purchased at a time !
If you’re in a friendship group allocate a ticket against each member of the group and then Update Basket before trying to checkout.

Surely a bottle in your pocket is fine. I take a drink in most weeks, when in normal times.
From the Club guidance:

Please remain in your seat at all times and note that whilst there can be no controlled containers within the Stadium. The club allows cartons and pouches of liquid which can be consumed on the seating deck.

Mates been trying for an hour, says theres an issue with his card validation some times and then others it says he can only buy one ticket.

(Hasn’t bought one)

I just tried to buy one and got

“Sorry, we appear to have encountered a problem with the website. Please can you try again and if you are still experiencing difficulties to ring the ticket office.”

Edit: Sorted now.

Just managed to get 2 just now for me and my son GOVAN REAR 5 both my gets members tried yesterday and couldn’t get anything
All sorted now

If you’re in a friendship group allocate a ticket against each member of the group and then Update Basket before trying to checkout.
trying this now for me and my son and still getting the "maximum 1 ticket" msg and unable to checkout (even though the checkout button is illuminated). Have tried to buy 1 ticket, still same msg :(

Assuming you are both ST holders maybe try logging in on the other Account and trying to purchase both tickets that way?
Yes, both ST holders. Do have a positive update though, I continued to click on check out and eventually I was progressed to payment stage (booking system seems to be struggling!). Absolutely delighted to be heading back to Ibrox after so long, not a bad opposition either ;). Thanks for your help!

Back