Supporter Information for this weekend games at Ibrox

Also I’m in 2 different stands for the games but in the 2 emails the turnstiles are the same, we really are hopeless at all of this

The return of supporters to games will be under much scrutiny so it is imperative the Covid 19 guidance and measures in place are observed which we hope will allow the return of supporters to continue along with the potential for numbers to increase.

Helps if you post very precise accurate info Rangers.

Reactions: VGM
4-4:20 both days, both emails have same turnstiles on them yet in Govan tomorrow & club deck Sunday?

I’ve just had an email through with my time slot to enter on Sunday and also the turnstile number. So hopefully that’s them on the way out now.

We are going to freeze some Capri-suns so that when we get in they will still be cold :)

Got two emails - one for Brighton and one for RM. One game i am in Govan Front and in the other I am in club deck but in the email it says the same turnstile numbers....looks like an error!
Exact same for me.

Govan Front turnstile number 89 - 94

Club Deck turnstile number 89 - 94

4:30-4:50 entry time for the Madrid game and kick off is at 6?? Wtf, sitting baking in that heat with a mask on and the concourse is shut so can't even get a drink. Thinking about not going now, sounds a bloody nightmare

It doesn’t say if you don’t make it in these times you won’t gain entry so it’s just to try break everyone up a bit and go along with guidelines. Everyone will be fine no matter what time they go in

I got an email to say I've to arrive between 4:30 and 4:50 on Sunday for the Madrid game.

Man, that's going to be a long wait!

That said, given it's my first game since Leverkusen, I'd have probably been over excited and turned up that early anyway!

Was there a leaving time slot also? :D
Thats what makes time slots totally pointless. All come at different times to keep distance etc, but everyone can leave at the same time rammed together. Pretty much every rule related to COVID is just made up bollocks.

It doesn’t say if you don’t make it in these times you won’t gain entry so it’s just to try break everyone up a bit and go along with guidelines. Everyone will be fine no matter what time they go in
I hope so, I'll be struggling to make my time to be honest

Exact same for me.

Govan Front turnstile number 89 - 94

Club Deck turnstile number 89 - 94
Did you get your email from the club? They are planning a wee celebration in auchentoshan distillery. Not sure I’ll go

I got the email.

Also got another email for my 8yr old son.

Any way to purchase the two together to ensure we a sitting next to each other?

Unless I’m mistaken, it looks like I can only buy one for me, then need to log into his rangers account and buy another. But no guarantee we’ll be together.

That's unfortunate, trying to upgrade a juvenile to concession should be an easy process on the website but impossible to do without a ticket office being open.
Im sure there’s only 2 lights flash. Concession and child both light the same colour so I think you’re fine using a child as a concession. Maybe somebody else can confirm.

Got two emails - one for Brighton and one for RM. One game i am in Govan Front and in the other I am in club deck but in the email it says the same turnstile numbers....looks like an error!
Same here. Copland rear for Brighton, Sandy Jardine rear for Real Madrid.

Turnstile number 15 - 18 entry 4:20pm - 4:40pm for both games.

I can’t find any information about parking. Is the Albion Car Park open? Does anyone know?
No parking available on the club website so far.

Not really grasping how my allocated turnstiles of 76-77 will get me into the Sandy Jardine West Corner tomorrow, then the Club Deck on Sunday, as per the two email I just received for each ticket!
That’s exactly my thinking, I’m in the same boat as you haha

What’s the script then? My time is 4/4:20 but I don’t want to sit in the heat that long especially if there’s no access to drinks facilities

I got the email.

Also got another email for my 8yr old son.

Any way to purchase the two together to ensure we a sitting next to each other?

Unless I’m mistaken, it looks like I can only buy one for me, then need to log into his rangers account and buy another. But no guarantee we’ll be together.
If he’s in your Friends & Family you can choose a QTY of 2, and use the wee drop box when you’re checking out to assign him to one of the tickets. Be sure to click ‘update basket’ at the bottom (or whatever it says) before being able to buy.

I think the time slots are to try and manage the queuing / social distancing as best as possible

I don’t think they’d turn anyone away that doesn’t show up within their timeframe. Not like the stewards can ask to see everyone’s time slot email :D

Just received an email from RFC apologising for the error with new/hopefully correct turnstile info for the Real Madrid game!

What’s the script then? My time is 4/4:20 but I don’t want to sit in the heat that long especially if there’s no access to drinks facilities
FYI
"The club allows cartons and pouches of liquid which can be consumed on the seating deck."

I didn't tick the friendlies box or CCCS so didn't expect a ticket so arranged to go to Accy v Preston tomorrow.

Tickets were phone up and buy one for a tenner which took 5 minutes at most or buy one on the day. Travel cost are about the same as I'd pay for to get to Ibrox.
Just turn up at no specific time, wear a mask if you feel that you need to, food and drink stalls open including selling alcohol. Fanzone selling alcohol at the ground open to home and away fans.

I got an email for Brighton and Real Madrid just after 5 tonight, tried to have a look at tickets for the madrid game and struggled. No transport as supporters bus not running and trains are not an option even without the strike/not working overtime/whatever you want to call it.

After reading the above I would have given it a miss anyway. Roll on when we follow England and get back to nearer normal.

still not got an email for an entry timefor the 'brighton game,checked junk folder and nothing there either

Back