Mail from Rangers. Brighton game - Updated

It’s not a gripe at the club. They are following rules. But I don’t see how they can expect kids to sit in this heat 2 hours before the game. With the kiosks shut.

and I presume there isn’t an exit time.

Has anyone else been given the exact same email for both games? For saturdays game I’m in the govan front and sundays I’m in the club deck yet I’ve got the same turnstile number for both
Oh ffs. Really? Just checked mine. 57-60. For both games. I’ve one ticket in the Broomloan rear and the other in the main stand.

Got my Madrid email. No Brighton yet but then I've only just bought that tonight. Sure it'll arrive at some point

Has anyone else been given the exact same email for both games? For saturdays game I’m in the govan front and sundays I’m in the club deck yet I’ve got the same turnstile number for both
Just got an email for Brighton, 20 mins ago. 420pm/440pm.

Still waiting on Madrid; hopefully I’m lucky with the time-slot again, unlike @Papasmurf

No kids with me though, so no stress if not (although fuuck sitting for 2 hours before k/o, brutal).

Seen plenty of people arrive in at a different time. Of course the club doesn’t want everyone streaming in at 5 minutes to kick off, but some will be fine sitting in Ibrox in the sun before kick off, some won’t be able to like yourself, you’ll be fine.
Nice.

I know the 'normal' rules for taking stuff into the ground, but I'm pretty much translucent in terms of skin tone, surely I can take a bottle of suncream in if I'm going to have to sit for nearly two hours before kick off? I know it said you can take 'liquid pouches' in, so a couple of capri sun to keep you going basically.

If it’s anything like the euros they don’t care or challenge arrival time.
Having said that mines is 5-5.30pm tomorrow.

Between 4:40 and 5:00 for the Real Madrid game and no email through for Brighton yet, expect I'll get that at some point tonight.

No chance I would be turning up 2 hours before. They are hardly going to knock you back.

Would love someone to explain why time slots make sense. If its to do with distancing entering the stadium then why can everyone leave at the same time? Pretty much every rule COVID related are totally ridiculous.

I got an email saying there's tickets available and spent 20mins clicking all the different areas trying to get 3, with no luck. What happened to the stadium plan that showed you what was available?

The times are only a guide and an attempt to stop everyone arriving at the stadium at the same time.
Arsenal was the same last week.
Just use common sense and you will be fine.

Yep I have as well. For Brighton I’m sitting in Govan West corner, for Real Madrid I am sitting in Club Deck. I have to be in between 5-5.30 at turnstile 76-77. I don’t know how that works

Yep I have as well. For Brighton I’m sitting in Govan West corner, for Real Madrid I am sitting in Club Deck. I have to be in between 5-5.30 at turnstile 76-77. I don’t know how that works
Maybe a silly point.

most of us know our way around the stadium and where to go.

and it’s clearly an error in the email.

but. Surely the QR codes won’t be turn style locked?

I have the same turnstiles for both games despite one game being the govan and the other being the club deck B-D
I’m fortunate enough that for Brighton I’m in the Br which is where I’m told to go.

so any problems will be found out on Saturday ahead of me going to the same turnstile to magically get to the main stand :D

Maybe a silly point.

most of us know our way around the stadium and where to go.

and it’s clearly an error in the email.

but. Surely the QR codes won’t be turn style locked?

Im gonna stick to the original email and sit in the seats allocated for each game. Shouldn’t be too much of an issue I hope

My turnstile is the same on the emails for both games.

Tomorrow I'm in the corner of the Ibrox suite and Sunday I'm in club deck.

How's that work?

Just seen others discussing it already.

I know the 'normal' rules for taking stuff into the ground, but I'm pretty much translucent in terms of skin tone, surely I can take a bottle of suncream in if I'm going to have to sit for nearly two hours before kick off? I know it said you can take 'liquid pouches' in, so a couple of capri sun to keep you going basically.
The bag from inside a box of wine?

Back