West Ham cutting them to ribbons

I'll get excited when something is on the line. Strachan threw in 5 against Bratislava and we know how that went. I never bother with friendly results. Let's see how they do mid week. They actually has importance.
I did laugh though!

What's Big Ange saying to it? Worried at the performance or just disappointed to lose 3 points?

D8196-A45-CDCF-49-FF-8-A14-B1-E9-FDC7-EF98.jpg

I’ve said it before and no doubt I will say it again.

Wankers the fucking lot of them.

I'll get excited when something is on the line. Strachan threw in 5 against Bratislava and we know how that went. I never bother with friendly results. Let's see how they do mid week. They actually has importance.
I did laugh though!
Wise words. It's been quite amusing, but I'll wait until I see Rangers firing on full throttle and them getting throttled in the serious stuff before I laugh too loud.

I normally don't give friendlies much heed but given how hard that Celtic team were trying combined with how shite their basics were, they're fucked.

West Ham though, some tidy stuff. Professional.

As another poster already mentioned. They have not turned on him because of his recent creepy actions with young girls. The reason they have turned on him as they hold him responsible along with many others for throwing their sacred 10 away. They believe if he was fully fit they would have won the league lol

If they had won the league he would have been a Legend to each and every one of them. They don't give a %^*& what hes been upto its sickening.

Child rape and general disgusting behaviour is part of their dna. I do think they have some decent people in amongst a vast majority of disgusting human beings but it’s their culture.

it’s so ingrained in their culture they can’t see the evil they excuse.

Griffiths is the perfect metaphor for all thats gone wrong there since Rodgers left. You can actually see the decline in standards through the evolution of that nonce. From goal threat, to lazy, to cocaine and gambling addict, then to faked mental health and obesity and finally noncery. All in a few short years after Rodgers. I hate to think where hes going to be this time next year...

Griffiths is the perfect metaphor for all thats gone wrong there since Rodgers left. You can actually see the decline in standards through the evolution of that nonce. From goal threat, to lazy, to cocaine and gambling addict, then to faked mental health and obesity and finally noncery. All in a few short years after Rodgers. I hate to think where hes going to be this time next year...
In the gutter hopefully.

Hopefully the gutter, where he belongs.

Back