Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine losing 6 2 at home then watching your rivals beat Real Madrid 2 1 with an electric display you end up on a forum debating how pish we are.

It's levels of delusion not seen within Amy other club in world football, a genuine illness.

Then writing this:

https://thecelticblog.com/2021/07/n...ox-club-beats-skint-spanish-club-in-friendly/

My favourite bit:

Wait until the real football starts. We’re one game into our campaign and the shape of this team hasn’t become clear yet. Some sides treat pre-season like a do-or-die endeavour.

Others treat it with disdain and use it to build fitness and try new things.

a normal person would shit themselves going into a second game and not knowing the shape of the team.

We have used it to build fitness and the team ramped up performances to today. We put in a proper performance, ready for the real stuff.

Keep your eye on us all you want, keeps you from realising that your team are in the shitter!

Had the misfortune to overhear a few of them talking about “Big Ange” (more of that later) and how he had chosen a really strong side to play West Ham- It was literally HWFG!!!
Bumped into one of them later on that night and reminded him of the”really strong side” comment and he looked like he was going to burst into tears, couldn’t even put up an argument.
As for Big Ange... they seem to love him because he’s a “straight talker” and does a Republican style fist salute at any opportunity. That’s how your average lunatic thinks, not tactics, results and performances. Cheap talk and a funny salute.

i posted elsewhere - neighbours son had all his provo friends over
marched inside to watch it
cheers, yahoos songs and "thats more like it" when they went 1 up
silence thereafter
they all came out into the sunshine at half time and barely any went to watch the 2nd

reality indeed bites

5tB3sG4.png

They really don't have any self awareness do they?

I saw that earlier and it really drives home how deluded they are. Their club literally put a player on yesterday who has been investigated for approaching a child on line, the same player has been charged with racist behaviour iirc? And they’ve not long sacked a manager who threatened to attack his mistress.

seriously, how can that level of dissonance to reality exist without it being some sort of medical issue?

Last edited:
B-D

" I’m not exactly quaking in my boots at the prospect of a team that lost to tranmere.

Once again the only people that’ll stop Celtic are the folk that are sitting in our own board room."
Brilliant :)) and the next line will be “beating Madrid pre-season nuttin”! The only way they think.

"Sevco are going all out to win it!"

Tell you what, if we play every game like we want to win it, I'm a happy Ger. Thought that was the point in football? Win your games.
My 12 year old lassie played an under 13’s friendly match today and they won, they were all over the moon, great winning attitude to have. Your right the point of football is to win, any game we play, I want us winning, no point turning up.

Then writing this:

a normal person would shit themselves going into a second game and not knowing the shape of the team.

We have used it to build fitness and the team ramped up performances to today. We put in a proper performance, ready for the real stuff.

Keep your eye on us all you want, keeps you from realising that your team are in the shitter!
See when we have posts on this forum about them and people make that lame argument about us calling them obsessed, do we ever write blogs about them winning friendly games against footballing super powers?

My 12 year old lassie played an under 13’s friendly match today and they won, they were all over the moon, great winning attitude to have. Your right the point of football is to win, any game we play, I want us winning, no point turning up.

Barcelona came to Scotland a few years ago pre season. I remember reading it was partly getting them into the habit of winning as well as fitness.

Then writing this:

“Only our media says wins are good and defeats are bad”.

Ummm, no mate.

Also, no club treats preseason with disdain. They might put results in context, but they all understand how vital the preseason period and the matches are (the matches, not the results!).

I saw that earlier and it really drives home how deluded they are. Their club literally put a player on yesterday who has been investigated for approaching a child on line, the same player has been charged with racist behaviour iirc? And they’ve not long sacked a manager who threatened to his mistress.

seriously, how can that level of dissonance to reality exist without it being some sort of medical issue?
Their new "captain" has a history of drink driving and battering his bird also.

We were tremendous tonight, they were a shambles yesterday.

Live it up you 19th Century Terrorist bastards
They really have to be worried if they watched our game today yes it’s a friendly but they where all over the place were we had a solid structure even when our subs came on we still keep our shape and we look as fit as fcuk.

Can’t wait for Wednesday I genuinely think they will get pumped out the alarm bells are already ringing and then they have Hearts on Sunday night Shark attack.

They really have to be worried if they watched our game today yes it’s a friendly but they where all over the place were we had a solid structure even when our subs came on we still keep our shape and we look as fit as fcuk.

Can’t wait for Wednesday I genuinely think they will get pumped out the alarm bells are already ringing and then they have Hearts on Sunday night Shark attack.
Its Saturday night 20:00 they play.

Then writing this:

I think his “admin team” is actually KDS. Sitting in his mums basement writing blogs and pretending he’s on a news desk. What a sad little fanny.

He’s actually copy and pasted the entire thing from their forum.

B-D

" I’m not exactly quaking in my boots at the prospect of a team that lost to tranmere.

Once again the only people that’ll stop Celtic are the folk that are sitting in our own board room."
Yeah, get the biscuit tin open and spend half a billion, how easy can it get?

I was actually impressed with the effort Madrid put into the game, they gave our players very little time and pressed us very high.

They played at a far higher Tempo than I thought they would.
Yes, me too. I was (un?)pleasantly surprised by the vigour of RM. I thought they'd be here for a kickabout. Delighted with how we played, some superb passing moves. Looking forward to season with great relish.

Then writing this:

The Rangers game finished at 19.50, this article was posted at 20.14, literally posted online 24 minutes after full time.

Yet he says..."it’s the OTT nature of the praise that has sent me to the computer this evening when I had actually chucked it for the night."

So in the space of 24 minutes, journos have written their praise then posted it online, he has then read all this unjust praise, only then decided to get his laptop out and write that blog (c.500 words) and post it online 24 minutes after full time.:))

So basically 24 hours after they take a 6-2
Then writing this:

This week they've scraped a home draw against a pile of Danish Dugshit and had a 6-2 chasing, while rolling about with each other in the stands regarding whether it's cool to play a paedo up front or not.

We then quietly go out and dominate Real Madrid.

Even the most bitter of these mental midgets must be taking double dunts of deludamol to not see what's staring them in the face.

The Rangers game finished at 19.50, this article was posted at 20.14, literally posted online 24 minutes after full time.

Yet he says..."it’s the OTT nature of the praise that has sent me to the computer this evening when I had actually chucked it for the night."

So in the space of 24 minutes, journos have written their praise then posted it online, he has then read all this unjust praise, only then decided to get his laptop out and write that blog (c.500 words) and post it online 24 minutes after full time.:))

So you are saying he already had it written? Yip, I 100% agree with that, they are a different breed!!

Was surprised tbh just how well our 'second string' did.

Also didn't kill the tempo the way a lot of subs can do in these types of games. Everyone well drilled and confident in the game plan, they all knew what was expected and how to execute it.

In an impressive afternoons work that one thing stood out for me and gave great heart for the season ahead.

Was surprised tbh just how well our 'second string' did.

Also didn't kill the tempo the way a lot of subs can do in these types of games. Everyone well drilled and confident in the game plan, they all knew what was expected and how to execute it.

In an impressive afternoons work that one thing stood out for me and gave great heart for the season ahead.

I think we have built up the performances well over pre-season, culminating in everyone reaching a peak and wanting to be involved in the opener and the rest of the league. (Im not saying we have peaked btw, just that we are ready to start the defence of our title).

I think we have built up the performances well over pre-season, culminating in everyone reaching a peak and wanting to be involved in the opener and the rest of the league. (Im not saying we have peaked btw, just that we are ready to start the defence of our title).
Looking that way isn't it? Magic.

I did say 'second string' and that maybe isn't totally accurate as we had guys like GK and Patterson come on later with some of the more fringe players, but by fark did they all acquit themselves well!

i posted elsewhere - neighbours son had all his provo friends over
marched inside to watch it
cheers, yahoos songs and "thats more like it" when they went 1 up
silence thereafter
they all came out into the sunshine at half time and barely any went to watch the 2nd

reality indeed bites
This is excellent, reminds me of the 0-2 goldson game last year, My neighbour at a a republican party until the first then deadly silence and all leaving at FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back