Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d think that after finishing 25 points behind us last season that they could analyse and learn from it. To still deny that we were, and are, miles better in every department is a major flaw on their part - and I’m delighted they still believe they’re better.

Gerrard and the back room team have assessed our settled squad and strengthened in key positions. They’ve lost and look to be losing their “best” players at a time when they lacked any strength in depth.

Can’t wait to get on with the real games, long may their delusion continue.

They were still banging on today about the fact it’s all about what they do.

They accuse us of arrogance, whilst still trotting about thinking they’ve got £60m in the bank and Rodgers in charge!

Today, a Real player walked over, during the water break, to shake our managers hand because of who he is. If this has been their manager the Madrid player would probably have thought it was a Kit man or member of the ground staff…. In fairness that’s a step up from 6 months ago where they had a yellow toothed weirdo, chewing snuss who looked like he was part of a reach out to the homeless event.

Thats how far they’ve fallen, from Rodgers and rich to “ it’s no even a good Madrid team” after being pumped 6-2 at home by a West Ham team barely into preseason.

It’s pretty awesome.

It won’t hit them for a few loses then it will be shark attack time.
What they don’t understand is the relationship between sharkgate, attacking players and their families in their cars, hiring Agnes Potatoglue as an unknown manager and their inability to sign players. They are all shouting about how they want a RB and FB and new goalies and not one of the people of the howling moon have worked out that their actions last season might actually be driving players away from signing for them - brilliant isn’t it ?

Last edited:
James Forrest|20:14 25/07/21
Even as the media hysteria over their club reaches fever pitch, everything at Celtic is painted in the very blackest colours.

Yeah shocking from the media it's as if they wrote a blog saying big flange was a car-crash waiting to happen or something?

Oh wait.......

James Forrest|10:58 10/06/21
I never thought that the hiring of a manager from the Australian and the Japanese leagues would have me warning our fans about over-expectation. To me, this has all the hallmarks of a car-crash in the making.

James Forrest|20:14 25/07/21 Honestly, is it even worth us showing up?

Well muppet you seem to have answered your own question in a previous blog.

James Forrest|10:58 10/06/21
I am begging my fellow fans not to get too hopeful.

At least prepare yourselves for the possibility that this might go wrong, badly wrong, horribly wrong.

Because it might.

Indeed, I can’t foresee any other outcome.

I think this is the most ridiculous appointment that we have made since Liam Brady.

It makes the John Barnes hire look rational.

Shame on that pro-Rangers media who have always been against big flange from day one:rolleyes:

Who runs 'Marxist Rangers' on Twitter (wtf?) and why are they spreading stories about Morelos unrest?
Hes a pure gimp who cuddles up to the mentally challengeds non stop on twitter

Hes a real person and an actual rangers fan but is a proper cringe merchant communist with all the standard anti british, pro terrorist leanings. He also never shuts up about being working class which makes me think he is anything but.

They were still banging on today about the fact it’s all about what they do.

They accuse us of arrogance, whilst still trotting about thinking they’ve got £60m in the bank and Rodgers in charge!

Today, a Real player walked over, during the water break, to shake our managers hand because of who he is. If this has been their manager the Madrid player would probably have thought it was a Kit man or member of the ground staff…. In fairness that’s a step up from 6 months ago where they had a yellow toothed weirdo, chewing snuss who looked like he was part of a reach out to the homeless event.

Thats how far they’ve fallen, from Rodgers and rich to “ it’s no even a good Madrid team” after being pumped 6-2 at home by a West Ham team barely into preseason.

It’s pretty awesome.
Did any of the West Ham players go over to shake Agnes Neverheardofyou’s hand in recognition of his amazing season managing in the Japanese League ? Errrrrm?

Hes a pure gimp who cuddles up to the mentally challengeds non stop on twitter

Hes a real person and an actual rangers fan but is a proper cringe merchant communist with all the standard anti british, pro terrorist leanings. He also never shuts up about being working class which makes me think he is anything but.
Thanks, sounds absolutely awful :D

And at the same time I'll be having a go with Kelly Brook , but in all seriousness Aberdeen haven't given the peado posse a hard game for years and with lego muncher up there now it'll not be different this season

You mean apart from the 3-3 last season when Aberdeen equalised with the last kick of the ball?

First I’ve had a look in that Sevco thread in a good while. The mental gymnastics are quite unbelievable:))

Some of them back to thinking our team will crumble with the “pressure” of having fans back.

This is the same team that won what was probably the biggest league title in the history of the Scottish game by 25 points, whilst smashing the 100 point barrier and going unbeaten in the process.

Seen they had all latched onto a rumour about Goldson leaving last week as well. They were all delighted as it was a massive loss for us and was supposedly going to be the first of many. Now he’s back to being shite again and is going to be torn apart by their new attacking style :))

If they didn’t exist, you really couldn’t make them up.

The Aussie is a fall guy and I almost feel sorry for him. There's no coordination to their signing policy, no thought about player integration and no scouting network.
It's as if they're trying to cobble a team together on the cheap. Next up O'donnell, Nesbitt, Siegrist and Joey Barton.
Wouldn't surprise me if Brown has a good season and Aberdeen finish 2nd.

I heard two of them talking in the pub today and the older one says to the younger guy "I'm no interested in champs league this year, i am only bothered about the league because if we win that, we get straight in next year"

This is their go to coping mechanism after defeats in Europe and also before European matches when they expect to lose. They did the same last year throughout their CL qualifying and Europa League campaigns -- Europe doesn't matter, it's all about ''the ten''. This was repeated night after night by Keevins and co.

What they failed to realise was their defeats to Ferencvaros and Sparta Prague was an accurate reflection of where they were as a team and that same form would carry throughout the season.

They are a fuckin strange lot, this paedo apologist ignores the big elephant in the room and instead pleads for the booing to stop in a 'sweep sweep nothing to see here' manoeuvre.

Fuckin sad bastards.

gn20.png

In all seriousness, I am shocked at how this is all unfolding.

Idk if it was the whole Warbuton era / Cup reaction of brining in the big guns with Rodgers. Past year or two I've had a bad feeling they'd replicate that. But they haven't. They've went completely downhill.

The Aussie appears a decent man, but bringing in your own market preference players can and will back fire heavily. It is identical to Pedros Mexican/Portugese preference. It killed team harmony.

FFS, Abada or whatever his name is was thrown in last week even though he'd not had 24 hours in the city. How does a squad player react to that?

If they do go further downhill, it is something I have waited a long long time for.

Beautiful.

They are a fuckin strange lot, this paedo apologist ignores the big elephant in the room and instead pleads for the booing to stop in a 'sweep sweep nothing to see here' manoeuvre.

Fuckin sad bastards.

gn20.png
Anyone defending him should have to report to their nearest Poleas Albastan station for a mandatory sweep of their electronics.

I like the drop in to Kerrydale now and again to enjoy their deranged ramblings.

The "They can't play in front of their fans" comfort blanket is out in full force at the moment.

They are broken and scraping the bottom of the barrell for their "but but ranjurs urnae that good" justification in their warped minds.

Which is nice.

Was surprised tbh just how well our 'second string' did.

Also didn't kill the tempo the way a lot of subs can do in these types of games. Everyone well drilled and confident in the game plan, they all knew what was expected and how to execute it.

In an impressive afternoons work that one thing stood out for me and gave great heart for the season ahead.
For a moment I thought you had lifted that from kds and thought christ they've gone beyond delusion to another stratosphere

See when we have posts on this forum about them and people make that lame argument about us calling them obsessed, do we ever write blogs about them winning friendly games against footballing super powers?
According to the Fotmob app, the Real Madrid starting lineup has a market value of approx. £150m. Not a bad reserve lineup for a skint Spanish club :))

What they don’t understand is the relationship between sharkgate, attacking players and their families in their cars, hiring Agnes Potatoglue as an unknown manager and their inability to sign players. They are all shouting about how they want a RB and FB and new goalies and not one of the people of the howling moon have worked out that their actions last season might actually be driving players away from signing for them - brilliant isn’t it ?
Potatoglue :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back