Joe Aribo and Kemar Roofe

Gartcoshloyalbear

Apologies if there has already been a thread on this however these two were missing throughout the weekend and aribo has missed most of the preseason games apart from thistle and tranmere. Has Gerrard touched on this or has it gone under the carpet?

Where's Ryan Jack? I thought he was supposed to be back for pre season like Katic.
Back soon, hopefully gets the go ahead this week Gerrard said - just waiting on the surgeon clearing him.

He’s been involved in some form of training, but don’t think he’s been involved in contact or actual ball work yet - once the surgeon clears him he’s going full throttle.

From that point he’ll be a couple of weeks away, big plus if we get him match sharp for the play off match.

Last edited:
Talking nonsense, Gerrard stated in an interview only the other day that he’s only a few weeks away and would be back in full training this week hopefully.
That’s miles away for someone who expected him back by now is my point . He’s nowhere near ready to play .

I dont mind this kind of stuff being kept under wraps. Let the rest of them use it as their excuse.

As Gerrard said a while ago, you just have to get on with it,

Back soon, hopefully gets the go ahead this week Gerrard said - just waiting on the surgeon clearing him.

He’s been involved in some form of training, but don’t think he’s been involved in contact or actual ball work yet - once the surgeon clears him he’s going full throttle.

From that point he’ll be a couple of weeks ago, big plus if we get him match sharp for the play off match.
This Wednesday supposedly. A fit jack will be a great addition to the team, again.

Part of the issue of not really allowing proper media access, I’m afraid – no one has been able to ask the question.
What a lot of fúcking nonsense.

It's a private health matter, club has no reason to comment on it beyond stating they are unavailable, which they did.
Clive hinted at it, he didn't state openly.

But hey never miss a reason to blindly have a go at the club eh?

It's a private health matter, club has no reason to comment on it beyond stating they are unavailable, which they did.

The thing I find amusing about those sort of comments is that this place whips it self into a frenzy when other teams keep these things in house.

Which IMO, they clubs are right to do.

If the players and Gerrard want us to know, they’ll let us know.

He said Jack was training on his own and going to see the doctor middle of this week to get permission to start contact training. He used the word weeks when talking about Jack being ready to play in the first team.
from any contact i took that as

he wont be match fit for weeks

He said Jack was training on his own and going to see the doctor middle of this week to get permission to start contact training. He used the word weeks when talking about Jack being ready to play in the first team.
Your recollection must be better than mine which was more in line with post #32. I certainly can’t recall anything being said I out weeks, so apologies if that was, in fact, the case.

We don’t know if it is a private health matter or not, they could have pulled a hamstring for all we know. Less media access does mean fans knowing less about what’s going on at the club, that’s just a fact.

From that point he’ll be a couple of weeks away, big plus if we get him match sharp for the play off match.

Yes, will be great if he’s there for that Quakifying Round EB.

The tougher the opponent the more vital he is to us.

The fact Kamara was banned for being racially abused still hurts my brain

He slapped the racist about a bit apparently or at the very least went for him. I don’t think he should have been banned at all worst case scenario 1 game but this is UEFA so it’s not surprising. Mental eh.

Back