Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
adammce

12:30 PM - Today#7441

Ooh, take. Fine finisher at the right level, think he'd do well in Scotland; good movement and decent pace for a 31yo. Bit of a late bloomer but scored great at Serie B level and done well enough at A level given the teams he's played for and chances he's got. Bring him in, good to have a handsome Catholic up front again.
I put that one through Google translate

"Mostly played lower league football but he's a Catholic, that's most important, sign him up."

A new Celtic channel has appeared. They do interviews after games which could be entertaining as the season progresses. Anthony Haggerty and bitter Allison McConnel are involved. A familiar voice appears around 1:05 -- it appears Jonny McFarlane who previously claimed to be a Rangers fan is now working for a Celtic channel.

This is their version of the Rangers report that a few folk on here are involved in. I think McFarlane is the editor.

He’s 26, going on 27, never played abroad and managed a paltry 6 caps for Japan.

Id be lying if I was impressed or fearful - and watching his highlights on YT is no barometer of actual in game threat,
Aye but he’s done keepy uppy competitions against Iniesta so surely that’s got to count for something?

A new Celtic channel has appeared. They do interviews after games which could be entertaining as the season progresses. Anthony Haggerty and bitter Allison McConnel are involved. A familiar voice appears around 1:05 -- it appears Jonny McFarlane who previously claimed to be a Rangers fan is now working for a Celtic channel.

That Anthony Haggerty is a fat idiot who despite pushing 60 still flicks up his fringe with wet look gel.

By a pretty big distance I think as well. Under Lennon they actually managed to go on a couple of 5+ league game winning runs.
Keep in mind as bad as Celt!c were or are, to drop points the opposition need to make something happen and most teams in Scotland aren’t capable of even getting close which is why they’ll always win most of the games and always finish 2nd whatever happens.

It’ll keep Big Ange in a job for a while as well which is comedy gold news for us.

Keep in mind as bad as Celt!c were or are, to drop points the opposition need to make something happen and most teams in Scotland aren’t capable of even getting close which is why they’ll always win most of the games and always finish 2nd whatever happens.

It’ll keep Big Ange in a job for a while as well which is comedy gold news for us.
Think every club in the league bar one took points off them last season.

They must have just erased St Johnstones last minute penalty against us as well (and soft one at that) that ended up costing us 2 points.

They really are a parody.

Many of them will just never be able to admit we have a good side ever again as we aren’t meant to be here.

Their fantasy world was some globally recognised new club playing second fiddle to them for eternity. It’s absolutely broken them that a globally recognised Rangers won our globally recognised 55th title to destroy their holy grail of 10iar.

The fabricated statistics and continued denial just offers them some form of comfort blanket.
They've no comfort blankets left there awe hangin' oot wi "shoot the board"!

The longer the majority of that lot believe we are a bad team and they are still better than us is music to my ears. They are just too bitter to ADMIT we are now the better side, by FAR!!

Gerrard will just keep piecing together his project while they walk about like a drunk man bumping into doors and falling on their face.

We have a manager who continually wants to improve so they have a fuckin monumental task on their hands trying to reign us in now. So instead of waiting on us to fall on our faces as tho we have just been riding a huge slice of luck they ought to be working away quietly trying to fithe mess they are in.

People forget how brittle Scottish football is. Basically 2 teams that are capable of winning the league. You can forget about the rest.

I'm fairly certain they will have a completely different back 4 by the time the window shuts. How good they will be only time will tell. I havent seen anything yet from their signings to even remotely worry about. The Isreali kid looked ok but at 19 still a bit raw. I'm sure the Japanese guy will score goals for them but be interesting to see him cope when he is surrounded by absolute giants kicking lumps out of him.

The 2 lads from Sheffield Wednesday looked utter p$sh.

it appears Jonny McFarlane who previously claimed to be a Rangers fan is now working for a Celtic channel
On the record Rangers podcast he was always open about being a Hibs fan, back in the day I think he pretended to be a Rangers boogger, the Daily Record had asked him to do it I think.

In any case, I don’t think he is “working” for a Celtic YouTube channel with 5 videos. If the video is original to them he must be freelancing.

Think every club in the league bar one took points off them last season.
I just had a look and it's two.

Hamilton and Motherwell.

Hamilton could do something on their day, but they had about three days across the entire season.

It shouldn't come as a shock that "Motherwell's finest" (O'Donnell, Gallagher, Campbell, Watt etc.) lost every game to the yahoo's pretty pathetically.

I just had a look and it's two.

Hamilton and Motherwell.

Hamilton could do something on their day, but they had about three days across the entire season.

It shouldn't come as a shock that "Motherwell's finest" (O'Donnell, Gallagher, Campbell, Watt etc.) lost every game to the yahoo's pretty pathetically.
Iv been mocked by our fans before for slagging Motherwell just because they took points off them 2 or 3 seasons ago or something.

But Motherwell v Rangers always seems to be try 110%, slide in, boot that Rangers player, defend with your life.

Whereas v Celtic it always seems like "No, Mr Christie sir, you have the ball now", "Yes, you can pass it near our box, we won't challenge you", "what's that? You want to shoot? Hey, guys, move aside, this guy wants to take a shot... don't you dare try save it Mr Keeper."

Don't know if it will happen this season. Motherwell could have 3 shots and 3 goals with that defence.

I hope this continues their reaction right after the game will be brilliant.

Yep, soro over Kamara and anyone they have over Kent is mind bending lunacy.

This type of thinking isn’t abnormal among them though. Some are realistic but many still believe they have better players, and we are just better coached.
I really believe that a majority of the filth support know absolutely nothing about football that they just go to the knew camp because they are Tim's, sport has nothing to with that mob it's all about religion & politics & the Clun allows it & actually plays along with it, a team like no other indeed .

A boy in one of our group chats (tim) said they still have the better squad and that only a couple of our players would get into their starting 11...he mentioned McGregor and Tav.

I hope they're all this delusional.
I can’t believe any of them would take Taylor or bolingoli over Brona or bassey , surely none of them are THAT stupid

Iv been mocked by our fans before for slagging Motherwell just because they took points off them 2 or 3 seasons ago or something.

But Motherwell v Rangers always seems to be try 110%, slide in, boot that Rangers player, defend with your life.

Whereas v Celtic it always seems like "No, Mr Christie sir, you have the ball now", "Yes, you can pass it near our box, we won't challenge you", "what's that? You want to shoot? Hey, guys, move aside, this guy wants to take a shot... don't you dare try save it Mr Keeper."

Don't know if it will happen this season. Motherwell could have 3 shots and 3 goals with that defence.

I think Motherwell are a great shout for relegation this year

Just watched Plz soccer and to my surprise each one of the tims said we are miles ahead and Fashion Jr is the player they think will excuse the most this season.

The panel was Martin, Rough, McManus and McConnell

Just watched Plz soccer and to my surprise each one of the tims said we are miles ahead and Fashion Jr is the player they think will excuse the most this season.

The panel was Martin, Rough, McManus and McConnell
got a link?

To be fair I don't think friendlies can be taken too seriously. We didn't exactly do well against Tranmere, however there's absolutely no denying that beating Real Madrid 2-1 can be a huge confidence boost whereas losing 6-2 could have the opposite effect. That's just the nature of sport.
I agree. If we win a friendly, I'm delighted, if we lose my attitude is "its only a friendly".
However, losing 6 2 at home and I'm raging.

Another deal not happening and the typical didn't really want him anyway response.

One sharp cookie

26 min. ago#7499
That Boey looked to be at the lower end of all the right backs we’ve been linked with. Obviously still preferable to Ralston but no great loss I suspect

VietCong wrote:
3:11 PM - Today
From what I understand Ange doesn’t plan on reinventing the wheel with his tactics. Does anyone with a superior knowledge than me know what other teams play his style of football and how they set up defensively?
It's an exact copy of Man Citys current system.

Do you think Peado F.C. or Nonce F.C. annoys them,
Probably not,They could print T. shirts with them on and you would get the bheasts swanning about with them on.
Probably not but these cunts are teaching their kids on the origins of sevco, they are desperate for everyone to believe it.

Tell him we will win it on the pitch as we don't accept trophies handed to us without seeing the competition completed unlike some

I have as little as possible comings or goings with them in work to be honest. But just this morning we had to make some small chat while waiting for a meeting to start and that’s what he came out with. I try and keep it work related only with them

Last year should have killed off the Sevco stuff as well to be honest.

Does having Terry Munroe put to rest by a “brand new club” within 8 years of its existence make things better for them? It shouldn’t, even in that delusional fantasy land they live in.

They fucking shit the bed whichever way they want to spin it, and nobody should take any attempts by them to make it easier for themselves as anything other than a pitiful joke.

Last year should have killed off the Sevco stuff as well to be honest.

Does having Terry Munroe put to rest by a “brand new club” within 8 years of its existence make things better for them? It shouldn’t, even in that delusional fantasy land they live in.

They fucking shit the bed whichever way they want to spin it, and nobody should take any attempts by them to make it easier for themselves as anything other than a pitiful joke.
Mate, these deluded feckwits are still banging on about resolution 12!!

They will not give up, our very existence consumes them, you can tell the bitterest of ones in about have a century as old men, when we make it’s title 85 or thereabouts will still be shouting from the nursing home, “naw, it’s only title 30, Sevvvcccccooooo!”

Oh yes, I know a few of these cretins. Sad thing is, they don’t realise that absolutely nobody outside of Scottish football actually gives the slightest feck
I had to explain to my neighbour (tim) that a company and assets can be sold while in liquidation, and Rangers football club with its assets were sold to a new company whilst in liquidation. His brain has been fried with "yur deed" so much he couldn't rap his head around simple business deals. All I got was "but, but your deed". Mutants man. Can't believe I wasted my time trying to educate one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back