The deranged cranks of the Celtic Trust lobbying their club to take up Resolution 12 et al for things that happened in 2011

I’ve never been able to work out the end game of this particular grievance. We got papped out of Europe early doors so didn’t profit from it and never won a single trophy before going into admin.

What do they actually want to happen?

Fkn moon howling weirdo btards, have they not got their own problems to look after first ? I think they have, but as usual they don’t care enough about their own scummy, shitey club. Bring it on you cnuts.

I think their ‘shares for value’ has as much potential for hilarity. They tried to strongarm Liewell into handing them his and he told them to bolt. As much as they pretend to laugh about confetti, it’s tearing them apart slowly but surely.

I want them to bring it up every year. I want it to always be there, gnawing away at them, eating them up inside, the 'injustice' of it all.

I went them to go to bed thinking about it, and for it to be the first thing they think about in the morning....forever....as we continue to go from strength to strength.
Agreed. I want this to come round every year and always be highlighted.

I just say to them I thought we were a new club, any problem you have is with the old club and not us, not much they can say after that, I like to grin and laugh as they try and think it through.

They would be better of lobbying their club for a new goalkeeper,a right back,a left back,2 centre halves,a midfielder……….

‘Deranged cranks’ is a wonderful description.

I’d love to see the forms as they come in. Tear-stained, and written in barely legible hand-writing in either crayon or bookies pen.

I’ve never been able to work out the end game of this particular grievance. We got papped out of Europe early doors so didn’t profit from it and never won a single trophy before going into admin.

Protestants out of Scotland and Northern Ireland.

See
Sheer bigotry borne out of hating us more than they love their own rancid organisation.

Griffiths, King, Torbett, McCafferty, Cullen, etc, etc.
Maybe that should be more worrying to these crackpots but naw.
Totally FB, was just coming on to post the same. Perhaps they should be concentrating their efforts on pursuing the ringleaders and willing participants who facilitated the decades-long paedophile ring within their own rancid organisation, and maybe even making some collective effort to raise funds for the victims. Instead, they prefer to remain slavishly obsessed with us.

They have a massive CL game on Wednesday and have 4 absolute dafties in their defence and a gk who ive seen called "hologram hawns" haha.

They kick of a league campaign away at what you would say is notoriously a hard place to go with their squad an utter shambles.

Im glad they are concentrating on the main issues...

On the basis that we should not have been allowed to play, that opportunity should have been passed to them and then further down the line to the Spoon Burners, Sheep or Watery Farts or whomever.

Deflector shields are running at full pelt - hopefully that will be the case for the next few seasons.

They simply can't handle how good and entirely professional we have become and what an utter mess from top to bottom they currently are. :p

Back