Arsenal's Amazon 'Behind The Scenes' series-'All or Nothing'

Laudrup11Cooper

Rumored to be worth 15 million.
Would you like to see this type of series done at Rangers?
Warts and all!
And more to the point do you think the club would agree if approached.

Personally ambivalent, and can see pros and cons.
But it could prove lucrative.Especially marketing it with Steven Gerrard mgmt. team at the helm.
All over the globe.

Warts and all!

But it could prove lucrative.Especially marketing it with Steven Gerrard mgmt. team at the helm.
All over the globe.
Probably not.

Can you imagine them if we had a series like this? They would be going through every single second with a fine tooth comb hoping to find something that offends them.

Would’ve been brilliant mate :D

I’m actually surprised that wasn’t something they did last season
Oh I think you will find that behind the scenes they personally had plans in place for such a documentary.
All scrapped after Ferencvaros probably.
Still. Never mind .

Warts and all!

All over the globe.
How shit would the Arsenal one be? Boring manager, players, fans and mediocre season.....

These behind the scenes docs tend to be better when the club is in meltdown. Can you imagine what a Celtic one last season would have been like

Bonus episode of the trip to Dubai - 30 second footage of the players training then an hour long Ibiza Weekender montage of 'Lenny & the Bhoys' getting seshed.

Probably no more a distraction than existing RTV activity. Could probably do our own to a decent standard

I would personally love to see Rangers do something like this. NFL does a show, Hard Knocks and it's part of the TV deal that every team has to participate if selected. There's typical American constitutional type 500 page documents that caveats who can be selected, however every team has agreed to participate if selected.

A few years ago, it was the Texans turn and I subscribed purely for that reason, it was great to see behind the scenes of a team I support.

I think all or nothing was born out of hard knocks, very similar format, the first all or nothing outside of US sports was Man City with Pep. I'm not really bothered about the wider audience and exposure, selfishly I'd just like to see it.

It's a bit like drive to survive, I've always been an F1 fan but I know a lot of people who have become F1 fans because of that show.

Amazon been tweeting about us alot last season and hoped they had managed to do a documentary behind the scenes without it leaking.

Personally, I feel that part of Rangers' mystique -- and its competative advantage -- is that a lot of club matters and activities are kept internal and private.

I would not want that aspect of the club to be affected by a documentary.

I also feel that the main aim of Rangers is to be an elite sporting institution, and to not let the player's mindsets (or, in fact, any Rangers employee's mindset) be distracted a documentary team intruding into day-to-day activities.

I don't mind the RTV team having access, as that is club-driven.

But to go one-step further than that is a no for me.

All or Nothing - Old Firm last season would have been the best time to do it. One of the clubs was going to be celebrating big time and the other would have been in despair (still are).

I live in the hope that this was actually done and that the Tims are currently trying to block its broadcast.

Part of me would love this.

The other part of me remembers Harry Kane's "motivational" speech, and the thrilling insight into how Delle Alli brushes his teeth.

Maybe not.

Delle’s story of how he conquered the culinary world by putting tinned beans in the microwave for a couple of minutes was pretty inspiring stuff; made me realise anything’s possible

Back