Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
McFadden saying on the Scottish football podcast that they have Turnbull, McGregor and Forrest that would be starters. So they need 8 starters and that leaves no depth at all. To have any sort of depth they’re probably needing 16 players that are better than they have. To match our depth they’d really need about 18 players. 18 players of £3-5m each and they’d all need to work?

Im not going to get carried away but, here we gooo, 10 in a row, here we goooo 10 in a row.
This post is giving me the fear.

the fear I might day from laughter

No I think you're confusing bias with pride. Australia has a relatively small population and it's quite geographically isolated. It also spent the first 180 years of its existence being told it was subservient to the UK. So when people do well internationally there's pride that an Aussie has gone overseas and done something notable. The same happened when Craig Moore and Tony Vidmar were playing for us. It's not something that British or Scottish people do well, we prefer to wait expectantly for our successful people to fck things up then berate then for thinking they were better than everybody else. It's not Australians that have the wrong attitude.
Na, you’re missing the point.

Pride in Ian Thorpe, Grant Hackett, the McKeown’s etc, yes, they’ve done well.

Bigging up mediocre managers is arrogance not pride.

Na, you’re missing the point.

Pride in Ian Thorpe, Grant Hackett, the McKeown’s etc, yes, they’ve done well.

Bigging up mediocre managers is arrogance not pride.
Plenty of posters on here were saying. He’s no mug, won’t take any shite, doesn’t suffer fools, good reputation in Australia and Japan etc etc.

To me he just looks like a confused man on the sidelines.

a mutant prediction thread for anyone wanting a laugh. Some think they will win the league at a canter :D

Loving the 'Ange will be here next season and become a cult hero' quote.

Let's see how that pans out B-)

The guy up the top right is so deluded it's untrue. Every one of their back line were exceptional...well apart from getting ripped open for the 2 goals with 2 simple chipped balls over the top. He can't fault any player that was out there and Celtic were the better team despite Edouard practically at walking speed and Midtjylland completely dominating them for the full extra time.
He reminds me of a lot of us during the caixhina era just blind optimism hoping things would change despite the evidence on the pitch showing it wouldn't. I've saved that video as he says come January they will be much better

The guy up the top right is so deluded it's untrue. Every one of their back line were exceptional...well apart from getting ripped open for the 2 goals with 2 simple chipped balls over the top. He can't fault any player that was out there and Celtic were the better team despite Edouard practically at walking speed and Midtjylland completely dominating them for the full extra time.
He is absolutely awful and he is the first one I have seen use the word Sevco on a podcast, they don't normally do that so hthe fat kunt must have been hurting really badly last night.

My favourite from the Ange thread, fresh from this morning. After listening to a politics and international relations podcast, this weirdo is comparing Scottish football to the differences between Russia/China and the West. We actually have to walk around with people like this...

"There is nothing in their complete history, and the recent history of the previous incarnation, to suggest this will happen. They'll run themselves into the ground again.

I was listening to a podcast recently on politics and international relations (I know, I'm a nerd) and one of the questions posed was why Russia and China are so antagonistic towards the west when they're resources would be better served on focussing on themselves? The answer was that they try to destabilize other, richer nations in the hope that they'll suffer some sort of collapse and then Russia (or China) will be on equal footing and will be able to take on those nations on even footing.

The same question could be put to Sevco - why continue to run at a massive loss when it would be better for you in the long run to be sustainable? The answer is the same. They were hoping against all hope that we would implode and then they could take advantage.

The huns haven't even had to destabilize us. We've done that to ourselves. Now we're on equal footing, maybe even worse footing than them. But they won't stop now. It's in their nature to live outside their means. The hordes won't accept anything less"

He is absolutely awful and he is the first one I have seen use the word Sevco on a podcast, they don't normally do that so hthe fat kunt must have been hurting really badly last night.
They are introducing new guys all the time and the worse it gets for the scum the more they will foam at the mouth
Used to be a guy Steve Mullen an absolute rabid who is involved with st rochs and I actually was expecting him to call us dirty OBs etc
You tube is awash with filth podcasts but many will go the same way as the legendary JUT when the penny drops

He reminds me of a lot of us during the caixhina era just blind optimism hoping things would change despite the evidence on the pitch showing it wouldn't. I've saved that video as he says come January they will be much better
Had to laugh at that. He thinks any business needs 6 months to get their infrastructure in place so in Celtic's case, he wants until January for a proper scouting department and Director of Football to be in place but completely forgetting they've already had 6 months since Lennon was sacked to get basic things like that in place. Absolutely magic.

“With no lovin' in our souls
And no money in our coats
You can't say we're satisfied
Angie, Angie
You can't say we never tried
Angie, you're beautiful, yeah
But ain't it time we said goodbye?
Angie, I still love you
Remember all those nights we cried?
All the dreams were held so close
Seemed to all go up in smoke
Let me whisper in your ear”

They are introducing new guys all the time and the worse it gets for the scum the more they will foam at the mouth
Used to be a guy Steve Mullen an absolute rabid who is involved with st rochs and I actually was expecting him to call us dirty OBs etc
You tube is awash with filth podcasts but many will go the same way as the legendary JUT when the penny drops
They usually try and keep it professional on Acsom but last night was the first time I heard Sevco, it gives me great joy as I know he is in deep pain over his beloved hoops

poor hagi and wright, the smelly mhob are imagining them as skinny wee boys. Creepy bunch

Maud Gonne

30 minutes ago#2790
Hagi when he turned up was a skinny wee boy same with scott Wright. Look at them both now. What’s going on over there compared to here? Makes you think doesn’t it
Proper coaching, nutrition, fitness and conditioning beats walking about with a face like a smacked arse shouting “pass!”.

Heard from a Scot Gov source that the reason for the scums current form is to condition the fanbase for when the CSA compensation has to be paid and the Scot Gov take action and shut the club down.
Its all to ensure no major civil disobedience when they are kicked out of football. The plan is that they will be so bad under Ange that going defunct will seem like a godsend.
Plans have already been drawn up for a new retail park on the site of the stadium with houses to be built on the existing Forge.
To make things even better one of the companies beind the retail park are part owned by the DUP.
The timing is to coincide with track and trace staff finishing with covid and then being employed has helpline operators for scum fans. UK Gov providing funding for this aspect of it.
Was all planned to fall into place around early 2022 but they may have to bring that forward such is speed that Ange is working.
Please keep this to yourselves and dont share with any of their fans. Don't want the cat getting out of the bag...

Injecting coffee beans again?
woman-sniffing-coffee-through-a-straw-like-a-drug-addict-picture-id1282529198

poor hagi and wright, the smelly mhob are imagining them as skinny wee boys. Creepy bunch

Maud Gonne

30 minutes ago#2790
Hagi when he turned up was a skinny wee boy same with scott Wright. Look at them both now. What’s going on over there compared to here? Makes you think doesn’t it

It's almost as if you can put muscle on as an athlete if given the right programme and nutrition, who would ever have thought it?

My favourite from the Ange thread, fresh from this morning. After listening to a politics and international relations podcast, this weirdo is comparing Scottish football to the differences between Russia/China and the West. We actually have to walk around with people like this...

"There is nothing in their complete history, and the recent history of the previous incarnation, to suggest this will happen. They'll run themselves into the ground again.

I was listening to a podcast recently on politics and international relations (I know, I'm a nerd) and one of the questions posed was why Russia and China are so antagonistic towards the west when they're resources would be better served on focussing on themselves? The answer was that they try to destabilize other, richer nations in the hope that they'll suffer some sort of collapse and then Russia (or China) will be on equal footing and will be able to take on those nations on even footing.

The same question could be put to Sevco - why continue to run at a massive loss when it would be better for you in the long run to be sustainable? The answer is the same. They were hoping against all hope that we would implode and then they could take advantage.

The huns haven't even had to destabilize us. We've done that to ourselves. Now we're on equal footing, maybe even worse footing than them. But they won't stop now. It's in their nature to live outside their means. The hordes won't accept anything less"
Wow. The venomous hatred is strong with this one.

On the 21st May he was £40M by this poster but by last night he was a 80year old man :D

Country Mac

4:28 PM - May 21#2721
I'd want £40 million for Turnbull.

Is he worth that right now? Of course not. But the only way it's in any way an option is if we are front-loaded the extremely high end of what we might one day get for him, probably with the eventual sell-on fee added in plus change. Otherwise it's just not worth making an already massive rebuild that much more difficult for ourselves.

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16239

Country Mac

9:24 PM - 1 day ago#2742
Whatever causes him to turn into an 80 year old man after seventy minutes needs identified and rectified. Otherwise he's no good to us and we should cash in while there remains any interest.

I missed their game on television last night as I was attending a South of Scotland league match between Threave Rovers and Mid Annandale which Threave won 5-1.
After viewing the match highlights I would be fairly confident that Threave would be quite capable of scoring a few goals against the defence that
played for CFC last night.

Kaloo Kalay he chortled in his joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back