My Gers

My points have increased by 10. Checked purchase history and it’s 5 each for Brighton and Madrid. So they are offering points for friendlies even though not everyone got chance to buy? Anyone who went to Arsenal get points for it?

All season ticket holders had the chance to buy Brighton and Madrid in the end so quite right.

My points have increased by 10. Checked purchase history and it’s 5 each for Brighton and Madrid. So they are offering points for friendlies even though not everyone got chance to buy? Anyone who went to Arsenal get points for it?
I went to both and got the points.
Brighton went to general sale so that’s fine.

don’t think it’s fair we got points for Madrid as not everyone was given the opportunity to buy

All season ticket holders had the chance to buy Brighton and Madrid in the end so quite right.
Agree. But it’s Arsenal that’s the issue. If you went you deserve points but not exactly fair when attendance was so small if we miss out.

My daughters FutureGers Membership pack just arrived this morning. Hopefully that’s the start of all the packs getting sent out

Well, if you've attended all home cup and friendlies over the past 5 years, as well as signing up for away games, plus all semis and finals, over the same period, then you will scrape into the Gold Tier mate.
Not necessarily- I’m 5 points off the holy grail of the gold tier after doing all of the above - but if points are added for Brighton and Madrid as some are saying I should be there

Not necessarily- I’m 5 points off the holy grail of the gold tier after doing all of the above - but if points are added for Brighton and Madrid as some are saying I should be there
I have 10 points added for the two friendlies.

How can you tell points have been added for some purchase's, I've noticed the like of RTV and the Blackpool and Brighton friendlies don't have any loyalty points on the order history.

The system to me is kind of akin to the rich get richer analogy.

If you are a gold member so therefore are at the top of the pecking list already then when you are given priority for tickets then only a madman would refuse whether you are going to use this ticket or not.

You are therefore gaining further points that those who are not offered tickets cannot achieve. All you need to do is accumulate extra points here and there. The crumbs will be left for those on lower tiers who have little opportunity to gain on the Gold members.

I honestly see the point in the money it draws in but for your £45 you are only entering the draw, the chances of winning the draw are stacked in favour of those higher up the chain.

How many bought Brighton and Real Madrid pocketed the points and sold the tickets on ?

I think my kids might just have received their My Gers packs. Still not received mine but two packages just arrived - unfortunately they're not home until tonight.

If you are a gold member so therefore are at the top of the pecking list already then when you are given priority for tickets then only a madman would refuse whether you are going to use this ticket or not.

You are therefore gaining further points that those who are not offered tickets cannot achieve. All you need to do is accumulate extra points here and there. The crumbs will be left for those on lower tiers who have little opportunity to gain on the Gold members.

I honestly see the point in the money it draws in but for your £45 you are only entering the draw, the chances of winning the draw are stacked in favour of those higher up the chain.

How many bought Brighton and Real Madrid pocketed the points and sold the tickets on ?

Maybe a few, but the vast majority will have gone to the games.

The reason they are Gold MyGers members is because they've attended every friendly for 5 years before MyGers was started.

There not going to suddenly stop going to them and sell on their tickets.

Glad to hear.

I’m sure the grown men on here who get so precious about these packs will be delighted :))

In all seriousness, glad to hear - my 8 year old will be excited when his arrives - don’t even think he knows you get one with it to be honest!

I know last season done we're added on in the next update, I wonder if that'll be the case again
They are updating RTV the now. Think it’s manually done. Renewed 2nd June and points only just added. Blackpool is one point but not been added. Think Brighton friendly should have been added but.

Yeah, folk were getting points for Blackpool as well.

Agree with what you say in regards to people buying with no intention of going. But points for those games won’t make much of a difference. Buy all away games over a season, including cups, you might get 40 points. Someone in bronze or silver will still easily get near half that when they pick up the cat b games.

TC at 15 points and the adds on like RTV at 25 points and Edmiston House at 50 points will in a few years time determine your tier.

Last edited:
Nothing yet, couldn’t care less about a welcome pack I just want to be able to get away euro tickets when they become available again :))

If you've had a season ticket for the past 5 years, have signed up to away games, all non ST home games and cup semis and finals in that period, you are rewarded for your loyalty, by being a Gold member.

The system isn't perfect, but it's way better than what we had previously.
I've been signed up to all of the above and been moved from gold to silver this season.

Is there a section on the Mygers site to go on the waiting list for season tickets? I can't find it anywhere, trying to get another ticket for family

Is there a section on the Mygers site to go on the waiting list for season tickets? I can't find it anywhere, trying to get another ticket for family
You need to purchase a waiting list ticket (costs £0) - can’t remember where abouts it on on the website right enough.

I think they’d need to do it through their MYGERS account though, if you already have a season ticket.

You need to purchase a waiting list ticket (costs £0) - can’t remember where abouts it on on the website right enough.

I think they’d need to do it through their MYGERS account though, if you already have a season ticket.
I've had to jump ship from Bar72 re cost. Got this seasons ticket from a friend who was giving one of his up (not officially transferred over yet) . I have a mygers account but trying to get another ticket for family. I thought there was a section for "waiting lists" but all I can find is the ticket center email. I'll email them see what they say

I never signed up for any friendlies before this season

I attended all the away friendlies through supporters club so never gained points for them ( Sheff wed, derby, linfield, Leipzig and anymore I can’t think )

The only extra I bought was the Galatasaray game at Ibrox which got you 5 points I believe

I went to all home and away games, cup semis and finals and most euro away games and I am quite easily in gold

I struggle to see how someone that has went to most games would not be in gold unless they’re points have been miscounted

I never signed up for any friendlies before this season

I attended all the away friendlies through supporters club so never gained points for them ( Sheff wed, derby, linfield, Leipzig and anymore I can’t think )

The only extra I bought was the Galatasaray game at Ibrox which got you 5 points I believe

I went to all home and away games, cup semis and finals and most euro away games and I am quite easily in gold

I struggle to see how someone that has went to most games would not be in gold unless they’re points have been miscounted
Euro Away games was 10 points for each of the three seasons. Plus 5 points a match. That’s a lot of extra points others haven’t got.

Back