Ballot for Livi game

Mate she’s just been voted in for 5 years she can and will do what she likes.

she could lock us down forever and between 45 and 50 percent if the country would still vote for her.

I’m pessimistic about a full house for the Celtic game, let’s hope you’re right but.
Celtic also have home games coming up after August 9th and are desperate for a full house so she would also alienate some of her core voters by holding back restrictions despite plummeting case numbers

I didn't get a ticket but managed to get a spare from my mate

absolutely praying I dont get picked in the second ballot now so I am guaranteed Celtic
I honestly don't think that will matter,the original 23k who were drawn will probably now go to the back of the Q IF there has to be a ballot for the next league game.

Celtic also have home games coming up after August 9th and are desperate for a full house so she would also alienate some of her core voters by holding back restrictions despite plummeting case numbers
Would she really alienate them though?

Sure, they might miss a game or two, but that's not going to stop them voting for the only party that wants to destroy Britain.

I honestly don't think that will matter,the original 23k who were drawn will probably now go to the back of the Q IF there has to be a ballot for the next league game.
I’m not saying I agree with it being done this way, but I think this will be the case also.

Just got 3 together, buzzing.

So jammy, just decided to check on my lunch break, seen I could get them, bought them, then got the email a minute later informing me I could haha.

I just got an email saying i was succesful in 2nd ballot. I cant make game, so if i dont take it would i be in celtic ballot?

Just got an email, too late for me to go now, no chance of transport.

You have a PM

Nothing for me again. Another important day that I’ve missed out on with ballots. No luck at all with these things. Brutal.

Back