Has Morelos to self isolate ?

He's currently in quarantine after getting back in the UK earlier this week. All in this thread including a selfie he took in the hotel room where he's quaranting

10-days sat on your backside is no good to Rangers. Hopefully, Jordan Milsom and his staff had the foresight to put one of those Peleton bikes (or similar) in his hotel room.
He’ll definitely have a training plan, and a diet plan, both monitored, that he can do in the hotel.

He will seriously struggle to train In the room they aren’t the biggest.
Probably get 2 goes of 20 minutes out on the car park which is nowhere near enough to be fit.
I would have expected him to be in the biggest room available, a suite even, furnished with a bike, rower, cross trainer, tread mill, anything that can be used to replicate what he’d be doing outside.

Don’t know anybody who’s had to do the red list quarantine thing in a government-appointed hotel.

I’m guessing the meals are basically what gets supplied to hospitals by the likes of Sodexo or Compass, so they will be quite basic and certainly not tailored to an elite athlete ?

Anyone who thinks that he'll be on a diet plan, or in a hotel furnished with any sort of equipment is sadly mistaken

The food will be supplied by the same contractor as everyone else, and the club will have had absolutely zero input on it

I also suspect that theres a good chance he's down in London currently, unless he flew to Europe first, then connected to Glasgow through KLM or the likes

Don’t know anybody who’s had to do the red list quarantine thing in a government-appointed hotel.

I’m guessing the meals are basically what gets supplied to hospitals by the likes of Sodexo or Compass, so they will be quite basic and certainly not tailored to an elite athlete ?
The meals are utter shite , He will need to be getting meals sent In by the Club which they will be allowed to do as I was getting Amazon and Just Eat delivery’s most days,

Anyone who thinks that he'll be on a diet plan, or in a hotel furnished with any sort of equipment is sadly mistaken

The food will be supplied by the same contractor as everyone else, and the club will have had absolutely zero input on it

I also suspect that theres a good chance he's down in London currently, unless he flew to Europe first, then connected to Glasgow through KLM or the likes
Hes 100% in Scotland I quarantined in the exact same place 5-6 weeks ago.

Nah I’m sure they just wished him well watching movies and ordering room service :)
Is that so?

A colleague of mine recently went back to Scotland from a RED List country. He is a professional sportsman and coach.

He started his 10-day managed quarantine package at one of the centrally designated hotels. Basically, you are allocated a hotel/room on arrival (dependent on guest numbers) and you get what you’re given, like it or not, entirely at the discretion of the hotel. Quarantine rules are strictly enforced.

In his case, he was NOT allowed to have a static bicycle delivered to his room, despite making requests to do so, both beforehand and on arrival at the designated hotel.

All of which is why I mentioned Jordan Milsom etc. in the hope that something may just have been arranged from on high for Alfredo and so that a little leeway could be given to his fitness requirements.

You obviously like to massage your online ego but just try thinking a little bit before posting the usual flippant, dismissive and patronising guff.

Is that so?

A colleague of mine recently went back to Scotland from a RED List country. He is a professional sportsman and coach.

He started his 10-day managed quarantine package at one of the centrally designated hotels. Basically, you are allocated a hotel/room on arrival (dependent on guest numbers) and you get what you’re given, like it or not, entirely at the discretion of the hotel. Quarantine rules are strictly enforced.

In his case, he was NOT allowed to have a static bicycle delivered to his room, despite making requests to do so, both beforehand and on arrival at the designated hotel.

All of which is why I mentioned Jordan Milsom etc. in the hope that something may just have been arranged from on high for Alfredo and so that a little leeway could be given to his fitness requirements.

You obviously like to massage your online ego but just try thinking a little bit before posting the usual flippant, dismissive and patronising guff.
:)) :)) :)) Simmer down petal

10-days sat on your backside is no good to Rangers. Hopefully, Jordan Milsom and his staff had the foresight to put one of those Peleton bikes (or similar) in his hotel room.

You do realise our fitness guys are some of the top people in their field?

I'm sure they know exactly what they are doing.

Is that so?

We are flying back and fore all through quarantine, trips become a bit longer but it is what it is, all colleague's who fly into Scotland quarantine in designated hotel but its not like prisons, people are allowed deliveries, anything can be arranged for the rooms etc, guys are getting family visits and out into carparks etc, Flew In via Newcastle/Amsterdam last time home so no need to QT.

If we beat Malmo, Morelos will be in the squad for the Play-Off round.
If we win and we reach the UCL Group stage, I reckon he stays and looks for a really big move possibly January if we get knocked out.

You do realise our fitness guys are some of the top people in their field?

I'm sure they know exactly what they are doing.
I do and I've got every confidence in them.

So do I. Trouble is, government COVID rules could be used to trump what Rangers want to do - as we have seen time and time again over the last few months.

We are flying back and fore all through quarantine, trips become a bit longer but it is what it is, all colleague's who fly into Scotland quarantine in designated hotel but its not like prisons, people are allowed deliveries, anything can be arranged for the rooms etc, guys are getting family visits and out into carparks etc, Flew In via Newcastle/Amsterdam last time home so no need to QT.
Do you mind if I ask which city in Scotland the hotel was in (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen)?

He will seriously struggle to train In the room they aren’t the biggest.
Probably get 2 goes of 20 minutes out on the car park which is nowhere near enough to be fit.
We won’t be telling one of our top players to sprint round a car park to keep fit. He’ll have machines and everything carefully worked out to keep him as fit as possible in the circumstances.

@Slayer We have lads flying into all 3 via Amsterdam, I'm just about to land in Dubai In the next hour so will be back in Scotland hopefully in 6 weeks, I won't fly into Scotland, will fly through England and train or car hire up the road. Absolute nonsense the whole thing, 2 negatice pcr tests in Dubai over 72hrs and I'm free.

@Slayer We have lads flying into all 3 via Amsterdam, I'm just about to land in Dubai In the next hour so will be back in Scotland hopefully in 6 weeks, I won't fly into Scotland, will fly through England and train or car hire up the road. Absolute nonsense the whole thing, 2 negatice pcr tests in Dubai over 72hrs and I'm free.
Thanks for that and have a good time in Dubai.

We won’t be telling one of our top players to sprint round a car park to keep fit. He’ll have machines and everything carefully worked out to keep him as fit as possible in the circumstances.
Be ok if you had somewhere to put them, He won’t get any special treatment.

Back