Ballot for Livi game

Received an email confirming successful in second ballot. I was hoping I wouldn't be successful as will be in York, hoped it would go to someone who could attend. I'm concessionary.

I got one in the first ballot but expect to be in for the Celtic game as well.

Of course you should be in the ballot for the Celtic if it's a limited crowd. Just that ballot should only be for the tickets remaining AFTER those who missed out on Livvy have had their tickets issued.

I've a Livvy ticket before it's assumed otherwise.

I got my Livi email today and hope to go. Are people turning down the tickets? It seems very late to give fans 2 days notice of a ticket? Hopefully Celtic will be a full house. You never know with this virus though, I see Chelsea are seeking certificate of vaccination or a lateral flow test before allowing fans in. I can't wait to see Rangers at the stadium again.

When all this started a couple seasons back, I got stopped at the gate after upgrading a ST. Showed the email along with my online banking showing the payment to Rangers. Steward let me in no bother. I did end up having to get a new card though as it wouldn't update. Feck knows how it would go with these QR codes.

I’m hoping that showing an email should be enough. I’ve emailed the ticket office to charge me the difference as I’ve done in the past.

I honestly can’t believe they’d confiscate your season ticket for this especially when they’ve got bigger fish to fry at the moment sorting the ballots.

Celtic attendance will be more than what Livingston is so some will get Livingston and Celtic.

For what it’s worth I think Celtic will be capacity or as close as it can be to capacity.
Yeah its definitely going to be more than Livi. I woumd hazard a guess at 35-40k. If not capacity.

I wasn't at the friendlies and I am just wondering if there were any delays with dealing with the QR codes to gain admission or did the crowds get in no bother

Likely just basing it on a worst case scenario mate.

Any communication from the club has stated that we expect capacity crowds from Malmo onwards.

Expect being the key word.
It's all they can see really given what we know.

Much as it would be funny don't really think they can add in at the end 'but who knows cos we know what they SNP bãstards are like' :D

Guessing you've not kept up with thread this morning mate. Anyone missing out for Livi gets priority for the mentally challengeds.
Worst of both worlds for me then. I can’t go but I’ve promised the tickets to family so will also miss out on the Savilles game!

I wasn't at the friendlies and I am just wondering if there were any delays with dealing with the QR codes to gain admission or did the crowds get in no bother

Was at Madrid on Sunday and it worked well mate, either put your phone or print out under the scanner at the turnstile as you would with a smart card and straight in.

Stewards were about for any issues but seemed fairly straightforward.

I was at both weekend games and was in the ground about 30mins before kick off for each. The only sizable queues were for CD1-4. I was CD6 so feared the worst when I walked past the queues but I walked up and got in straight away.

Normally I get to games 5mins before kick off but for this I'd certainly make sure I was there beforehand just to be sure. The queues are always worse just before kick off.

Was at Madrid on Sunday and it worked well mate, either put your phone or print out under the scanner at the turnstile as you would with a smart card and straight in.

Stewards were about for any issues but seemed fairly straightforward.
Thanks for that SW

I tthink for Celtic it will either be a full house or a similar allocation as Livi.

With the level 0 restrictions, 1m social distancing has to be ahered to which i believe means that 23k is around the maximum capacity for Ibrox.

So until the 1m social distancing rule is relaxed, we will be operating with about 50% capacity.

Damn i got one but cant go i best get one for the C@ltic game

Ive passed mine onto someone else in the club
If you've passed the ticket on, then you've taken it, and the club will deem you successful, so you'll be in the same position as anyone who does attend in terms of the dark side game.... in the event we're not full

If you've passed the ticket on, then you've taken it, and the club will deem you successful, so you'll be in the same position as anyone who does attend in terms of the dark side game.... in the event we're not full
Yep. And you'll probably not get an RTV code for the Livi game as you'll be deemed an attendee as far as I understand.

Me and my Bro' successful in the latest ballot.

Can I confirm both tickets via F&F in a single process or must they be done individually?

EDIT - Successfully done (see post 3,157 by @Hammy )

Last edited:
Yep. And you'll probably not get an RTV code for the Livi game as you'll be deemed an attendee as far as I understand.
I also suspect, that as was the deal with the old away CCCS, if you get one in the ballot and don't take it - they'll still count you as successful.

So anyone refusing the ticket expecting the dark side as a result may well be surprised. Rotten on those that genuinely can't travel on the short notice, but yeah

@Valley Bluenose i’ve had a response from the ticket office. QR code will be fine for Saturday wether it’s an adult/child/concession. No one will be pulled for using wrong type of ticket.
Would be good to see this as I am trying to upgrade a juvenile ticket to adult, not wanting to do club out of money but havent had a response and dont want someone missing out on the day

Me and my Bro' successful in the latest ballot.

Can I confirm both tickets via F&F in a single process or must they be done individually?

Can be done in a single purchase.

Wrote instructions earlier in this thread -

1. Go into the stadium map and select the tickets for each of your F&Fs (in your case two).

2. In your basket there should be an option to pick who you want the ticket for next to each seat. Should be a multiple choice option next to each ticket.

3. On the second ticket, change your name to your brothers.

4. Select that and then hit the button near the bottom to refresh basket.

5. The checkout button that was greyed out before should be available. Click that and confirm. You’ll get an email through with a barcode.

Hope that helps. First time I tried it didn’t work btw, but worked a second time.

Can be done in a single purchase.

Wrote instructions earlier in this thread -

1. Go into the stadium map and select the tickets for each of your F&Fs (in your case two).

2. In your basket there should be an option to pick who you want the ticket for next to each seat. Should be a multiple choice option next to each ticket.

3. On the second ticket, change your name to your brothers.

4. Select that and then hit the button near the bottom to refresh basket.

5. The checkout button that was greyed out before should be available. Click that and confirm. You’ll get an email through with a barcode.

Hope that helps. First time I tried it didn’t work btw, but worked a second time.

Thanks bud - it worked a treat. I did have to click on a radio button named 'free basket' at one point to get the process moving from a stuck page but other than that quite smooth.

Last edited:
Back