Kit now available to buy from Greaves

Forgive the naivety. Does the money from the sale go to Greaves/Castore or to Greaves/Castore and the club? Just wanting to make sure if I buy the wee man a kit as much goes back to the club as possible as the Rangers Store is sold out completely of infants strips.

Forgive the naivety. Does the money from the sale go to Greaves/Castore or to Greaves/Castore and the club? Just wanting to make sure if I buy the wee man a kit as much goes back to the club as possible as the Rangers Store is sold out completely of infants strips.
I’m no expert either but I would expect the way it works is Greaves buy upfront from Castore and in turn rangers will get their cut and the money you pay them goes into the greaves till to cover the cost of buying upfront - having said that, not got a clue :p

They will buy at wholesale rate from Castore and then they will resell.
Castore will pay Rangers for the sales.

From 2018:

Rangers fans have taken to the internet to support a local sports outlet who are now stocking Rangers tops. Fans are urging supporters to use Glaswegian retailer Greaves Sports to buy the kits after they stood by the fans during boycotts and protests.

The retailer refused to sell Rangers tops when fans boycotted merchandise. It was a tumultuous period for the club and Rangers fans are obviously still grateful.

With Greaves Sports a local vendor, this has proved mutually beneficial. Fans will not think twice about purchasing tops from the outlet and a local business benefits. Fans on Twitter have been supporting the move.

Back