Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why come out with something as ironic as this in response to something showing your opinion to be objectively false?
You’re the only one holding your opinion, everyone else agrees they offer different qualities.

i’m almost certain you’re a parody account with that “sticks in your mind patter”. We’ll call it there mate.

You’re the only one holding your opinion, everyone else agrees they offer different qualities.

i’m almost certain you’re a parody account with that “sticks in your mind patter”. We’ll call it there mate.
Mate, you said Barisic doesn't beat players. That shows he does.

Mate, you said Barisic doesn't beat players. That shows he does.
He tries less than 2 dribbles a game where tav does nearly double that.
It shows he rarely takes a man on. I have watched it with my own eyes and the stats back it up.

i’m out, you’re tilted and arguing for the sake of it.

Again it’s not a criticism. The argument is they offer different qualities. Something a blind man could see.
I agree with you was just curious to see why the need to beat a man.

Bassey will never have the delivery of Barisic and Barisic will never have the physical presence of Bassey.

Bassey has had a positive pre-season but he’s still not on the same level as Borna - not even close.

If the lad can work on his distribution, positioning and delivery, he will have a cracking career.

Big improvements in the year he’s been here.

RE: St. Mirren in the cup. We should have been out of sight by half time. Erhahon should have been sent off too.

He tries less than 2 dribbles a game where tav does nearly double that.
It shows he rarely takes a man on. I have watched it with my own eyes and the stats back it up.

i’m out, you’re tilted and arguing for the sake of it.
I'm not tilted mate.

I just think you're doing a massive disservice to Barisic by implying he doesn't have those things in his locker, he absolutey does.

Reactions: Moz
Any chance we can talk about transfers rather than an arguement about our LBs?

I'm not much of a complainer but this is something that irks me somewhat about this board, start a new thread about a potential transfer? Shot down put it in the transfer thread! Go to the transfer thread for latest info on transfers? Have to read through pages and pages of non-transfer related chat.

I'd rate this overall thread as probably the worst I've read on FF, tbh. utter garbage. (and I'm on most of the match day threads too)
Dont understand why admin does not delete it. There are about 100 posts about transfers out of the 15k.
So much bickering, arguing and in fighting, a wee bit embarrassing actually. Folk from outside FF must look at our board and think Dafuq??

100% bang on

Are Admin on Holiday ?

The amount of total colin nish they have allowed this past week is shocking

the wokery and negativity threads being permitted every day to sit top of page 1 is a lurkers fantasy

The place should be buzzing for start of 56 and the demise of the cover up club, instead every day we have navel gazing threads and those happy to spread unrest about "Alfie missing" - "bad Product" - it is obvious "sleepers" are on here to cause mischief to divert our attention.

100% bang on

Are Admin on Holiday ?

The amount of total colin nish they have allowed this past week is shocking

the wokery and negativity threads being permitted every day to sit top of page 1 is a lurkers fantasy

The place should be buzzing for start of 56 and the demise of the cover up club, instead every day we have navel gazing threads and those happy to spread unrest about "Alfie missing" - "bad Product" - it is obvious "sleepers" are on here to cause mischief to divert our attention.
Maybe we should post in capitals, that usually gets noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back