Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
E7dRTWWWEAApYu1

Hart would clearly improve them but is symptomatic of their present perilous situation.

Prem has been will command a big wage no sell on value, ability on the decline and will not make a difference to us winning the league so is passing money down the drain.

Better off getting an SPL keeper has shown up well. Would have a similar impact for much less money.

That's before the obvious that Hart wouldn't fit their system
Must be kicking themselves for getting rid of Gordon, not brilliant, but better than the clowns they have at the moment.

What actually happened to Turnbull at Motherwell that caused his initial transfer to the tramps to be called off?

From memory it was a knee injury, but surely it at worst it's an acl injury and as serious as that is, most footballers seem to make a good recovery from that with all the modern science and recovery etc.

The problem with Turnbull is that he’s a fucking moron. If anyone has seen him on open goal they will quickly realise he isn’t all there and has an IQ of 60. He’s clearly skilful, and no doubt would be class in a game of 20 a side in an alley. But this morons that fucking stupid he likely survives on a diet of rustlers and ice poles and his brain just can’t keep up with telling his legs they need to move after the 70 minute mark.

The problem with Turnbull is that he’s a fucking moron. If anyone has seen him on open goal they will quickly realise he isn’t all there and has an IQ of 60. He’s clearly skilful, and no doubt would be class in a game of 20 a side in an alley. But this morons that fucking stupid he likely survives on a diet of rustlers and ice poles and his brain just can’t keep up with telling his legs they need to move after the 70 minute mark.
Agreed. He doesn’t need to win a spelling contest to be a great footballer but even by those standards he seems thick as mince.

I can’t help but think he, Celt!c and Scotland sort of deserve each other.

From KDS, the last line is brilliant. They’re fucking demented.

There was an excessive burden to bear by the Celtic team which impacted materially on the outcome of the league title. No other Scottish team faced such stringent sanctions nor rigorous testing, irrespective of the stupidity of our moronic CEO who would never take a stance on the matter in case it negatively affected his income. A competent board would press for legal action and void the 20/21 season.

There was an excessive burden to bear by the Celtic team which impacted materially on the outcome of the league title. No other Scottish team faced such stringent sanctions nor rigorous testing, irrespective of the stupidity of our moronic CEO who would never take a stance on the matter in case it negatively affected his income. A competent board would press for legal action and void the 20/21 season.
How can somebody type that and think there’s any kind of credibility in it? How many games did they have players banned for last season?

Yes please, legal action.
We can never have too much icing on the cake.

They were playing a team we beat 7-3 on aggregate who had probably half as good a team as they did when we played them.

they are awful, unfit, unorganised and are unable to play Ange’s system, in fact I think Ange will walk away long before he has enough good players capable of playing the way he wants to.

they shouldn’t come close to beating us next season but even if they won 2 and we won 2 we’ll win the league by double figure points even if we only won 90 points.
What happens when a Manager defaults on the contract?

Its fantastic

1 up and going through
Lose 2 goals and all over social media its eduoard getting the blame not the defence or keeper

Keep that up please

Its fantastic

1 up and going through
Lose 2 goals and all over social media its eduoard getting the blame not the defence or keeper

Keep that up please
Nor the manager.

I know they didn't have a strong bench but he only brought one sub on in 90m, when most were dead on their feet at 60mins.

Absolutely off their nut! Utter baseless shite, their Covid issues were self inflicted due to their arrogance! Always someone else’s fault!

I actually thought the filth were the better team until the hour mark when their legs went , the type of game he is trying to play needs very high fitness levels & quality they have neither but they are not as bad as some say , I think we will be a good bit a head of them but they will be miles ahead of the rest once the season settles about October/November time , I still think we will need to beat them 3 times to win the league they won't be as bad as they were last season but still not good enough to challenge us .
No idea what you have been watching to try and build them up, last nights game was honestly one of the lowest quality European games I have ever watched, they created absolutely nothing in extra time and they looked like a pub team.

Yes they might improve but they could also be a complete shambles again, we just need to show the right attitude every game and we will destroy everyone this season, the quality of our squad is on another stratosphere so it would take some massive implosion to eff this up.

Last edited:
No idea what you have been watching to try and build them up, last nights game was honestly one of the lowest quality European games I have ever watched, they created absolutely nothing in extra time and they looked like a pub team.

Yes they might improve but they could also be a complete shambles again, we just need to show the right attitude every game and we will destroy everyone this season, the quality of our squad is on another stratosphere so it would take some massive implosion to eff this up.
They were the better team for an hour but saying that the Danes were really a poor outfit & I agree we will tear the league up this year but they will be 2nd by a long distance .

They were the better team for an hour but saying that the Danes were really a poor outfit & I agree we will tear the league up this year but they will be 2nd by a long distance .
I don't think being marginally the better team against them is much to shout about to be honest, i have never seen so many stray passes and horrible phases of play in a long time.

I am usually quite balanced and if they are playing well or have good players I will admit it but they are a total shambles.

I don't think being marginally the better team against them is much to shout about to be honest, i have never seen so many stray passes and horrible phases of play in a long time.

I am usually quite balanced and if they are playing well or have good players I will admit it but they are a total shambles.
Couldn't agree more. I was actually shocked at how bad the Danes were, and to lose to them is a total indictment on how bad that mob are. They will strengthen for sure, but we are miles ahead of them in every department and that gap isn't closing anytime soon.

I am absolutely convinced we will win the league and my only concern this season is that we get to the CL group stage to maximise income and pull so far ahead of them financially that it will take them years to catch up. Ideally we will further widen the gap.

I think it is realistic to hope that we get to the CL group stage and drop down to the EL and get to the last 16/8 whilst they struggle in the Conference.

An automatic CL placing next season should see us out of site for several seasons, resulting in flags and banners buying ST's at the piggery.

I truly believe the house of cards is collapsing at a rate I wouldn't have thought possible.

Couldn't agree more. I was actually shocked at how bad the Danes were, and to lose to them is a total indictment on how bad that mob are. They will strengthen for sure, but we are miles ahead of them in every department and that gap isn't closing anytime soon.

I am absolutely convinced we will win the league and my only concern this season is that we get to the CL group stage to maximise income and pull so far ahead of them financially that it will take them years to catch up. Ideally we will further widen the gap.

I think it is realistic to hope that we get to the CL group stage and drop down to the EL and get to the last 16/8 whilst they struggle in the Conference.

An automatic CL placing next season should see us out of site for several seasons, resulting in flags and banners buying ST's at the piggery.

I truly believe the house of cards is collapsing at a rate I wouldn't have thought possible.

Hope so mate, it would be nice to have some sustained dominance but unlike them ill never take it for granted.

So he's a player their fans can really relate to.

I agree with you mate but a lot of us on here are just a bit over the top , they are better than some say & they will bring a few in before the window shuts , but we will win the league by double figured points , that am sure .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back