Entry for Saturday

Ulsterbear97

Official Ticketer
Do you have to show your smartcard as well as the QR code for Saturday and has anyone received an entry time? Ive had nothing so far

Do you have to show your smartcard as well as the QR code for Saturday and has anyone received an entry time? Ive had nothing so far
Just your QR code as per last weekend, the time slots weren't policed/enforced last weekend either, a number of supporters didn't recieve a second email with the information on it whereas others did.

All four of our QR codes are on my email - will I need to scan mine then go through turnstile, then hand the phone through, 4 times?

Or does the steward scan all 4 codes at once then let the four of us through?

All four of our QR codes are on my email - will I need to scan mine then go through turnstile, then hand the phone through, 4 times?

Will everyone else have access to phones? You can send the QR code to them if so.

You can send the other three to the other peoples phones for them to use.
Simply screen grab,crop and forward.

You could go through last, after scanning the first 3 through? Easier than passing a phone back through the turnstiles.

I sincerely hope that they manage the Albion Car Park properly for this game. It was shambolic for the Real game and cars that had legitimate passes for entry had to park on the banks beside it. Seems there was no checks on entry and anyone could get in. Even seen a driver with disabled passenger having to argue his way in.

So yeah you can download 2 of the other QR code pictures and then send them to the other 2 people with phones. Then you only need to pass the phone through the turnstile once.
Thanks mate, will probably do that but send the child one to my works phone then we all have a code on a phone and no need to pass through

You on the 8pm home mate?
Yes 8pm sailing home mate. There’s a train leaves central to Stranraer gets you in for 6:50 then taxi to Cairnryan port for 8pm sailing might be a bit tight for check in etc but there’s a few of us going so if that fails well just split a taxi fare mate

Yes 8pm sailing home mate. There’s a train leaves central to Stranraer gets you in for 6:50 then taxi to Cairnryan port for 8pm sailing might be a bit tight for check in etc but there’s a few of us going so if that fails well just split a taxi fare mate
I’ll make myself known on the way home to u mate. Hopefully celebrate a win with a few pints B-)

Scan the other 3 through 1st then you go last?

Edit: Replied to wrong quote last time.

Never received a 2nd email with time slot for Real Madrid game...even if I did we wouldn't have made it due to the roadworks at Hamilton on the way up B-D

Just your QR code as per last weekend, the time slots weren't policed/enforced last weekend either, a number of supporters didn't recieve a second email with the information on it whereas others did.
Cheers as I was going ask re time allocation as there isn't one on my ticket email

Don’t take much notice of the entry time.It’s only to steady the flow bodies.You will get in regardless of the time before KO.

At hampden, two of the kids didnt have phones.
kid one at the gate, scan and in.
kid two next code scan and in,
then adult, same.

Back