Iconic print issues

Davester

Looking for some advice. I use the freeprints app, and I'm looking to get a canvas made of the outside of Ibrox on title day, with the billowing red, White and blue smoke, and the fans. I saved an image I came across online to my Google photos. Uploaded image to free prints, for a 10 inch by 8 inch canvas. They say image is too small and will be blurry. Advised using a higher resolution photo.
Where would I be able to source a high res image. All mine from that day were taken while I was mildly inebriated, and are shite
Any help appreciated.

Looking for some advice. I use the freeprints app, and I'm looking to get a canvas made of the outside of Ibrox on title day, with the billowing red, White and blue smoke, and the fans. I saved an image I came across online to my Google photos. Uploaded image to free prints, for a 10 inch by 8 inch canvas. They say image is too small and will be blurry. Advised using a higher resolution photo.
Where would I be able to source a high res image. All mine from that day were taken while I was mildly inebriated, and are shite
Any help appreciated.
Your best option would be to pay someone like Willie Vass for the right to use one of his photographs.

Back