Aberdeen and Hibs games just kicking off

Knowing Feyenoord fans like we do, I’m not so sure Rotterdam would still be standing if Drita knocked them out.

Conference league looks like it might be fun with some big teams. Bit daft of UEFA giving a 20,000 stadium in Albania the final.

Best teams in it will be like 7th placed in England, Germany, Spain, etc. So Spurs or Union Berlin. That level.

Definitely winnable for us but it would be a failure to get there as I think we should expect to at least get past Europa groups as a minimum.
I agree. I think our level us a good run in Europa, and with a favourable draw, who knows.

But I wouldn't turn my nose up at a Europa Conference win.

Knowing Feyenoord fans like we do, I’m not so sure Rotterdam would still be standing if Drita knocked them out.

Conference league looks like it might be fun with some big teams. Bit daft of UEFA giving a 20,000 stadium in Albania the final.
Tirana for the first final, Crete for the second final.

Looks like they're trying to host it in stadiums between 25-35k in capacity and have it all over the place.

Could be pretty fun to watch.

Tirana for the first final, Crete for the second final.

Looks like they're trying to host it in stadiums between 25-35k in capacity and have it all over the place.

Could be pretty fun to watch.

I think they’re trying to see the lay of the land re: interest in the tournament. If it’s received well-which I think it will be- they may try bigger grounds for finals. Wouldn’t want to risk giving it to Hampden for instance and it being fairly empty

Athens OUT! (2-3 Pens)
Brilliant stuff.

Absolute nonsense from the referee adding on 9 minutes of added time that allowed AEK to keep themselves in the game.

No injuries, no sendings off, a little bit of timewasting but nothing out of the ordinary, no horrid challenges or external stuff and the 4th official board flashed up with 9 minutes?

Proper Clancy-at-piggery stuff, that.

Back