Rangers Tv

Albertzzzz

My yearly sub has ended now and not auto renewed. I was looking to take out a new yearly sub for the my gers points. When are they added for this ?

Last year am sure my gers members got a discount on RTV is this still the case ?

My yearly sub has ended now and not auto renewed. I was looking to take out a new yearly sub for the my gers points. When are they added for this ?

Last year am sure my gers members got a discount on RTV is this still the case ?
Points are added manually, not automatically, for RangersTV. They seem to do them in batches so it can be several weeks after you purchase before the points show up in MyGers.

While we are talking RTV. Anyone know if we have the ability to cast off phone to Chromecast now? Sick of having to plug my laptop to the tv with a cable. It’s like I’m some sort of caveman.

While we are talking RTV. Anyone know if we have the ability to cast off phone to Chromecast now? Sick of having to plug my laptop to the tv with a cable. It’s like I’m some sort of caveman.
You can cast with the chrome browser to the chromecast mate. Just login to Rangerstv with the chrome browser. Not sure how good it will be though. I just know you can cast with that browser

Points are added manually, not automatically, for RangersTV. They seem to do them in batches so it can be several weeks after you purchase before the points show up in MyGers.
Just signed up for another annual subscription there mate .
Do I need to enter my rangers number somewhere so They can allocate the my Gers points?
Seem to recall I did last year

Just signed up for another annual subscription there mate .
Do I need to enter my rangers number somewhere so They can allocate the my Gers points?
Seem to recall I did last year
You are correct in that you had to update your RangersTV Profile last year to include your Rangers Number. I note there is now nowhere on your RangersTV Account to insert your Rangers Number any more.

I assume that’s down to MyGers and RangersTV being part of the ‘single login’ process so they automatically link together. I think.

Last edited:
You are correct in that you had to update your RangersTV Profile last year to include your Rangers Number. I note there is now nowhere on your RangersTV Account to insert your Rangers Number now.

I assume that’s down to MyGers and RangersTV being part of the ‘single login’ process so they automatically link together. I think.
Thanks pal

Back