Registered RSCs in Northern Ireland?

How’s the Garry Owen going in Ballymena? Imagine it is full of bears
Been in it a few times since it’s all been done up. Call the north ballymena rangers supporters and football club now. Fair play to the guys that got it up and running. A proper rangers social club in the town now along with 2 or 3 good loyalist rangers bars to go with it

Been in it a few times since it’s all been done up. Call the north ballymena rangers supporters and football club now. Fair play to the guys that got it up and running. A proper rangers social club in the town now along with 2 or 3 good loyalist rangers bars to go with it
A fella mentioned this to me today. First I'd heard of it.
Do you think it'll be a success/well supported mate? Speaking from experience I can say that running a social club along side an RSC is a helluva lot of graft and not all roses

A fella mentioned this to me today. First I'd heard of it.
Do you think it'll be a success/well supported mate? Speaking from experience I can say that running a social club along side an RSC is a helluva lot of graft and not all roses
It’s been well supported so far mate. I don’t know how to post pics but they have a fb page showing all the work they have done with it. 12th night it was packed out. Hopefully does well. Can never have to many rangers/loyalist bars especially in a town like ballymena

It’s been well supported so far mate. I don’t know how to post pics but they have a fb page showing all the work they have done with it. 12th night it was packed out. Hopefully does well. Can never have to many rangers/loyalist bars especially in a town like ballymena
Good to hear. Aye if a Rangers bar can't thrive in ballymena there's something badly wrong.
Fair play to them

There’s 4 rangers clubs now in ballymena then you have clough just outside it. All the supporters clubs work well with each other and always support each other’s events. Way it should be
100% mate. I hear the Randalstown club have started up again which is good to see

they have mate, I know the guy runs it, hopefully they are a success. They used to have a club years ago I think
Aye they were a decent wee club back in the day. Ran out of the wee bar, Pickens on the main street.
Heard a rumour they were trying to get the pub up and running again as a base. Not sure if there's anything to it or just chat

Aye they were a decent wee club back in the day. Ran out of the wee bar, Pickens on the main street.
Heard a rumour they were trying to get the pub up and running again as a base. Not sure if there's anything to it or just chat
I’ve heard the same mate, think there’s a few groups involved in that along with the NI club, band and loyal orders. Again just word and rumours so not 100% sure

I’ve heard the same mate, think there’s a few groups involved in that along with the NI club, band and loyal orders. Again just word and rumours so not 100% sure
Be good to see. Good staunch wee pub that. Stopped off in it for a few hours en route to my stag do.
Nearly drank it dry and spent a shit tonne of money.....still kinda got the impression they were glad to see us leaving right enough!

Be good to see. Good staunch wee pub that. Stopped off in it for a few hours en route to my stag do.
Nearly drank it dry and spent a shit tonne of money.....still kinda got the impression they were glad to see us leaving right enough!
Is that the pub that had a big fish tank . :D was in there one saturday evening many moons ago coming from a NI game and one of the nutters in our crew was on for a bite to eat . had to get them out pronto .

Is that the pub that had a big fish tank . :D was in there one saturday evening many moons ago coming from a NI game and one of the nutters in our crew was on for a bite to eat . had to get them out pronto .
I dont recall the fishtank but you could well be right.
The day we stopped in it there was a crowd of ballymena fans getting ready to head off to their game. It was a lively enough half hour or so when a bus load of Coleraine supporters landed on them!
All in good banter though and not a drop of blood or alcohol was spilt :))

think Pickens has been sold on and it has a new sign saying Centurion I think, heard that an issue with the licence will see it initially open as a members club than a pub. Know a few of the Randalstown lads that go to Ballymena games, always in good spirits!!!

think Pickens has been sold on and it has a new sign saying Centurion I think, heard that an issue with the licence will see it initially open as a members club than a pub. Know a few of the Randalstown lads that go to Ballymena games, always in good spirits!!!
As long as its still in the right hands that's the main thing mate and aye, they were a good bunch of lads we met that day, even if they were wearing the wrong colours ;)

I dont recall the fishtank but you could well be right.
The day we stopped in it there was a crowd of ballymena fans getting ready to head off to their game. It was a lively enough half hour or so when a bus load of Coleraine supporters landed on them!
All in good banter though and not a drop of blood or alcohol was spilt :))
Was a very long time ago . Almost sure it was the malta match (3-0 win) late 80's.
An old guy with us stepped onto the road getting into the minibus and promptly went over the bonnet of a ford mondeo and later proceeded to fall into a hawthorne hedge near aticlave while having a leak. :))
A great supporter of the Bannsiders too who kept me in laughs and craic on our many journeys but sadly lost to cancer 2 years ago .

FYI i emailed Rangers (twice) last week to find out what the plans are for this seasons RSC categories/allocations etc. Unsurprisingly I haven’t received a reply.

Our club is in Newry and has been running since the 70s.

As long as its still in the right hands that's the main thing mate and aye, they were a good bunch of lads we met that day, even if they were wearing the wrong colours ;)
Mate you see the Rangers bar in Garvagh. Does that open only on weekends? I go past it all the time on way down to the Port. I always want to call in for a very quick pint. Maybe send the woman and kids to Ushers for an ice cream. (Best ice cream in Northern Ireland in my opinion) though a weird policy of not opening on a Sunday. I know it’s a religious thing but Sundays one of the days they would make a killing With all the traffic to and from the Port.

Mate you see the Rangers bar in Garvagh. Does that open only on weekends? I go past it all the time on way down to the Port. I always want to call in for a very quick pint. Maybe send the woman and kids to Ushers for an ice cream. (Best ice cream in Northern Ireland in my opinion) though a weird policy of not opening on a Sunday. I know it’s a religious thing but Sundays one of the days they would make a killing With all the traffic to and from the Port.
Yea mate the club in Garvagh only opens friday - Sunday unless the Gers have a midweek game.

And yes, Ushers is the best ice cream in the country without a doubt. A secret recipe passed down through generations of the Usher family.
They miss out on a fortune by not opening on Sundays but it'll never change

Heading down to castlederg first Saturday in august for portadown game v dergview ,anywhere close to watch the gers game afterwards?

Back