Anyone got their Real Madrid program yet?

greggakd

just purchased the Livingston one hoping I’ll be able to read it at home before the game then realised I still haven’t even got my Real Madrid one yet

Mine arrived on Saturday. Arsenal one arrived the same day, but I was late in buying that.

So far I've ordered the 3 friendlies and they all arrived the day before each game

Ordered on Thursday came yesterday morning,ordered Arsenal one about week before game and got it day before game.

Yep, actually got 4 on Sunday, right outside the louden around 3 hours before kickoff

No option available as far as i know.

Rangers posted on Twitter yesterday a link for the Livi programme, on the link at the bottom it says, for anyone with a currently live subscription will be allocated 1 point.

1st I’ve heard of a subscription also.

Rangers posted on Twitter yesterday a link for the Livi programme, on the link at the bottom it says, for anyone with a currently live subscription will be allocated 1 point.

1st I’ve heard of a subscription also.
It would depend on what subscriptions you had with reach previously as they did it as 12 issues or 26 issues. If you took 26 then there may be a few still due

Not sure what the restrictions are currently like in Scotland with regards to Covid but the sooner they all get back to working at their place of work the better.
Programmes not delivered, My Gers gift boxes not delivered, refunds not processed from the ticket office etc

Last season when ordered from Reach sport, they always turned up before the game. Once the ticket office took over they started arriving late. Arsenal programme turned up on the day so I was hoping I'd receive Brighton and Madrid on time...as of today they've yet to arrive and I ordered them on 21st July.

Last season when ordered from Reach sport, they always turned up before the game. Once the ticket office took over they started arriving late. Arsenal programme turned up on the day so I was hoping I'd receive Brighton and Madrid on time...as of today they've yet to arrive and I ordered them on 21st July.
Have to say that every programme from this season has arrived the day before the game. In fact tomorrows one has just been delivered as i type this.

It would depend on what subscriptions you had with reach previously as they did it as 12 issues or 26 issues. If you took 26 then there may be a few still due

Thanks m8.

I’ve never had a previous subscription with reach, I take it there isn’t an option to sign up now?

Livvy programme just arrived.

Had a subscription with Reach last season and it worked out just over £3 per programme delivered. About time a subscription was offered this season.
Rangers charging £2 delivery per programme is taking the piss.

Is there a link to buy them like we did laat season?

Edit: found it.

Last edited:
Mine arrived the day before the game, my Livingston one has just dropped through the door in the last half hour.

Back