Ballot for Livi game

If anyone has an email from ticket office confirming that no upgrade is required tomorrow for child to adult ticket could they PM me please ? Still haven’t had a reply from ticket office. I emailed SLO about it (one of his assistants I think?) and all I got was a reply saying contact ticket office. A bit hard when they don’t take phone calls and have a mountain of emails to answer no doubt.

I know its not normal, there's extenuating circumstances blah blah blah
But our ticketing has never been up to scratch for a club of our size.

As someone said before, its not like the pandemic has just hit, they've had a year and a half to plan and prepare for this now and it seems at times like its fly by the seat of your pants stuff.
We all know it and I just wish somebody at the club would do something about it as it is hardly a secret.

W.A.T.P.

Just had my time-slot email. Fcking 1200-1220.

I assume if you don't show up in your time slot it makes no difference to whether you get in? As much as I love the place, I'm not wanting to be sitting for over an hour before kick-off. :))

I assume if you don't show up in your time slot it makes no difference to whether you get in? As much as I love the place, I'm not wanting to be sitting for over an hour before kick-off. :))
Just came on to ask the same.in your seat an hour and 10mins before ko.

I got the same time. Going by the Madrid game, it doesn't matter too much but they don't want everyone turning up 5 mins before kickoff

You won’t be refused entry for arriving at the wrong time. However, the Club is under scrutiny by GCC, who will have a Rep there watching, and if everyone staggers out The Louden at 1315hrs and we end up with big queues at the turnstiles it might hurt us later.

Basically I’d suggest getting there when you can, but ideally in good time and not at the last minute.

In view of the GCC presence I’d hope most will do their best to adhere to what the Club have asked:

Same time slot here.I won't be there till 1pm

You won’t be refused entry for arriving at the wrong time. However, the Club is under scrutiny by GCC, who will have a Rep there watching, and if everyone staggers out The Louden at 1315hrs and we end up with big queues at the turnstiles it might hurt us later.

Basically I’d suggest getting there when you can, but ideally in good time and not at the last minute.

In view of the GCC presence I’d hope most will do their best to adhere to what the Club have asked:

For Brighton we headed up after our allocated time but we stood about and waited till our turnstile wasn't as busy.

I won’t even arrive until about ten to one so no way am I making my slot, but going by the friendlies it’s not something that’s even looked at.

D
If anyone has an email from ticket office confirming that no upgrade is required tomorrow for child to adult ticket could they PM me please ? Still haven’t had a reply from ticket office. I emailed SLO about it (one of his assistants I think?) and all I got was a reply saying contact ticket office. A bit hard when they don’t take phone calls and have a mountain of emails to answer no doubt.
Did you get an answer to this mate? Managed to pick up a spare juvenile ticket for tomorrow.

Well after receiving an email in the 2nd ballot and trying for hours last night and for an hour before heading for work this morning with no joy. I've just received a VST code for tomorrow's game. A total shambles but at least I'll see it

Quick question my wee mate doesn’t have a log in for here.He got a ticket for tomorrow.It’s got the QR code with seat number.He says the email says that a ready card or paper ticket may be provided.Does he just take the email or print it (qr code) to the turnstiles and it’s swiped and he gains entry?Or does he take his smart card (season ticket)?

Quick question my wee mate doesn’t have a log in for here.He got a ticket for tomorrow.It’s got the QR code with seat number.He says the email says that a ready card or paper ticket may be provided.Does he just take the email or print it (qr code) to the turnstiles and it’s swiped and he gains entry?Or does he take his smart card (season ticket)?
QR code mate.

Cheers VB.I didn’t attend any friendlies so couldn’t help him out.He’ll probably drop the paperwork.
He can hold his phone up with the email open showing the QR code. A better way is probably to take a screen grab of the QR code so it’s stored in his Photos. Or, if he’s old school, he could get someone to print it out on a sheet of paper and hold that up.

He can hold his phone up with the email open showing the QR code. A better way is probably to take a screen grab of the QR code so it’s stored in his Photos. Or, if he’s old school, he could get someone to print it out on a sheet of paper and hold that up.
B-D Definitely old school he has already got a lad in his work to print it for him.His phones older than my boy so that’s out the window.

I got a ticket but thanks to my ex dicking me about i have my 13 year old son tomorrow...

So going to bed tonight pretending the inevitable tomorrow is not going happen is a waste of time. He will go with my ticket (with his Papa, uncles and cousins) and, my desperate calls going unheeded, i will settle down on my seat in front of the tv to watch on my own! Will probably buy a new strip to cheer myself up!

What i don't get is that there were two ballots but I've seen a few saying they got offered tickets in second ballot and can't go and also heard of some who were unable to sign in or when they did no tickets were available.

Surely the ballot would have just allocated emails for those seats left so if no one selects them what has happened to their tickets.

Back