MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Superb first 20 minutes, Livi couldn't cope with us but then we dropped off for some reason. Hagi's injury didn't help, hope he's okay? Big chance for Wright to lay down a marker now.

I'm here mate and it's a strange atmosphere. Started well but not as much as I expected.

This will sound weird but I don't think it'll be right until all out supporters are in. It's very hard to not feel for the STH who are not sitting in the empty blue seats and that's detracting from the atmosphere.

Also doesn't help with the performance in the last 25 minutes.

I guess the atmosphere inside Ibrox has largely been poor for 20 years now.

I just half expected the return of fans to change that, even short term.

The fans sounded good on tv the first 10 minutes or so but to say it’s been awful is over the top ffs.
been like a morgue since then..

just dont get people at all.. how many songs can you sing about championees etc etc even if the football is not the most exciting..

they are lucky to be there the least they can do is create an atmosphere

I guess the atmosphere inside Ibrox has largely been poor for 20 years now.

I just half expected the return of fans to change that, even short term.
Me too.

How stupid I am to have expected things to have improved atmosphere wise.

Our home support continues to sit in silence.

A decent enough first half performance, not created as much as I'd like but we've been in complete control and they haven't threatened at all.

Wasn't sure if it was just the sky feed but been surprised at how quiet the atmosphere is as well, more noise was made from less people in friendly games than today.

I'd be happy for the club to come out and say that the UB are all guaranteed tickets tbh
Their memberships will go thru the roof! I'd do anything for a ticket. I get the sentiments with the great atmosphere they create but it's a strong no from me. We're all equal when we pay out for a ST

So who else would you play?
Well Borna, but I do like Bassey and as I have said in an earlier post some of his runs down the left today have been immense but we do have the best right back in the league also playing so mix it up a bit more, then if we get a 2-3 goal lead we can keep driving the ball down the left for experience.

I’m unbelievably jealous of everyone who’s there. But even just seeing fans inside the stadium on screen is fantastic.

No much singing, too much playin wi fuukin beach baws.

Weesh tae fuuk i was there as they'd be singin awright.

That wee Fuuker cannae be forrest's brother as he has a partial neck.

We’ve seen this movie before. Obvious how this is going to finish.

Get ahead, dominate the ball. No spark, no creativity. One dimensional, too obvious in our play. Too slow to make substitutions. Manager sat on the bench looking lost.
Then concede a late goal.

Will we ever learn?

That was probably posted in 2019 at some point.

Just as well we are champions now eh!

We’ve seen this movie before. Obvious how this is going to finish.

Get ahead, dominate the ball. No spark, no creativity. One dimensional, too obvious in our play. Too slow to make substitutions. Manager sat on the bench looking lost.
Then concede a late goal.

Will we ever learn?

That was probably posted in 2019 at some point.

Just as well we are champions now eh!

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is a load of pish

Me too.

How stupid I am to have expected things to have improved atmosphere wise.

Our home support continues to sit in silence.
The place doesn't have to be rocking every game or singing all the time but I just wish the fans would shout a bit of encouragement etc instead of sitting in silence or moaning.

Kinda what I expected really. When does any team play exciting fluid football against this mob? Their main aim is to stifle and thats what they do. Anti football as %^*& but its what they do.

Latest posts

Back