MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Job done!

More to come certainly, but another win and another clean sheet.

Scott Wright done him himself no harm at all, and Hagi looked sharp before going off too.

Catch us if you can!

Folk leaving with 5-10 mins to go does my nut in especially since the stadiums half full and there should be no real issue getting out.

But.. Roofe changed that for us, he came on and his movement and touches brought us to life a little, especially after we lost our way when Hagi went off.
Solid start.

Great start, no matter the opponent the first game is always a tough one. Players still finding their fitness levels and new boys getting used to playing for us. It was never in doubt. A solid professional performance against a team of cloggers. How many bookings did they actually get.

Once Bassey gets his range right he will be ok! Roofe sharp Lundstram impressive Good job by the lads be happy!

Over to you Angie. Nice start, good goal from Wright, never in any danger. Hope Livingston go down this season and take that shitty pitch with them, fkn murder to play against, no ambition at all.

Another win and another clean sheet at Ibrox. Some additional minutes in the legs for the players who need it.

A comfortable professional performance.

Any time we played with intensity we just opened them up. Biggest positive for me was Lundstram who looks a class above.

If we can teach Bassey how to cross a ball he is going to be a top player, he has everything else

Good 3-0 win.

Delighted especially for Wright. Right get that league table up on the right hand side now.
Another clean sheet for the Iron Curtain defense.

You'd hope that wee prick Devlin gets sorted out by the CO but I won't hold my breath.

Anyway 3 crackin goals and 3 points against a side that can be tricky. Tremendous start to the season Rangers.

Easy pickings eventually, Rangers. Good performance all round, with some players still out and still match sharpness to come into focus, that’s as good a start to a defence as we could hope for.

Plenty still in the tank and far more polished performances to come.

The 56 train has departed, we are well on our way!!

You can see some of our players are still missing match sharpness but we're getting there. Missing a game at Blackpool didn't help

We played well without being brilliant today although I did like Wright's goal a lot.

Total domination and the points. I don't mean to sound big headed but that's what I expected.

Well done Rangers!!

A cracking 20mins from roofe. Probably more touches than sakala had in 70. Dropped deep, linked play, still managed to look like getting on the end of everything.

Not a dig at sakala, just a good lesson for him in how our forwards need to play.

Just watched that incident back at the end again.

Devlin should be off there. Shitebag refereeing again by Beaton

Folk leaving with 5-10 mins to go does my nut in especially since the stadiums half full and there should be no real issue getting out.

But.. Roofe changed that for us, he came on and his movement and touches brought us to life a little, especially after we lost our way when Hagi went off.
Solid start.
I was hoping the dodgy clock would confuse them and end up watching 90 mins :)

If Calvin Bassey isn't your man of the match, I want you off this forum immediately.
He had a good game if you exclude his end product which was quite frankly shocking.

I'd probably give motm to Hagi even though he only played about half an hour.

Jesus red card all day long! Wtf was the red playing at? If that’s a player in blue he’s off and it’s front and back page news for days.

Back