Club1872 and hospitality

This is hilarious. So people can bring guests, yet people that pay £2.5k can’t get in.

Brilliant
My dad didn’t get an email - we are both C72 but we have different Rangers numbers but are on friendship scheme so I assume it maybe that ?

That said - nothing stopping me taking a random in with me

Not so sure about the f**k up. Seems that there’s more to this than a simple ballot if people can bring along a ‘guest’, whilst paying Club72 members are fobbed off with a £15 food voucher.

Pretty sure the guest will need to be a Club72 ST holder to get in. If it is being linked to F&F then they should’ve said so, just another thing that appears to have been handled badly.

My previous optimism around pre-season is diminishing.

Suspect that email is basically them saying you’ve all had an email, one way or the other.

If it said bring all your mates then pile in. Enjoy.

Pretty sure the guest will need to be a Club72 ST holder to get in. If it is being linked to F&F then they should’ve said so, just another thing that appears to have been handled badly.

My previous optimism around pre-season is diminishing.
If it’s being linked to F&F then it is clearly not a fair ballot. And it just increases the perceived sense of unfairness about the way Rangers FC are running this show.

I just got an email from hospitality. I actually think they’re trolling me now.

Basically an email saying take the normal Covid precautions.
Aye that’ll work I reckon 75% of people sitting in the SJR ignored the mask and social distancing messages last week!

My mate is asking if the VIP e-ticket is for access to the stadium and bar72 or just for entry to the bar?

Anyone know?

Just chucking this out there, why couldn't they just have had a first come first served policy until the quota was filled?

Certainly would have increased revenue.

Just chucking this out there, why couldn't they just have had a first come first served policy until the quota was filled?

Certainly would have increased revenue.

I would’ve allowed some in pre-match and others post-match to at least let more people see the facility we are all paying for. Will be interesting what happens if restrictions continue.

Well the shambles continues. Doors open 15 minutes late. Don’t make the mistake I did and go in early! Given a ticket for LA0007 right on the goal line at Broomloan End! My usual seat is on the halfway line. Programme, £15 voucher and the choice of Galaxy or a bag of crisps. Well worth the £2400 every day of the week.

Back