Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
spite and venom over what was a fair solid challenge from kamara and what goal was offside?

TheMaestro

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

12 minutes ago#68
Clear yellow for Kamara they play on. Goal clearly offside. Not a peep from the commentators .
Absolutely nothing wrong with Kamara’s tackle

Strong, but 100% fair. Unfortunately the other guy came off second best with an injury

Turdball kicking a guy from behind like a cowardly little rat
Edouard twice forearm smash/punching a player in the head
Edouard stamping over the top on a DU player I believe

These are things that went completely unpunished last season and were straight reds. Never mind a phantom yellow v Kamara

Imagine typing this with a straight face after winning 8.75 titles while the biggest and most successful team in the leagues history was booted out of the division.

Would they be happy to carry on playing this competition if they kept winning season after season of asterisk titles?

Yes. That’s all they’ve wanted since they were formed

Imagine attaching all this onto somebody who just walked into the country. He has to be a downtrodden victim, he just has to be.

They are a different species, I'm certain of it. How do they not realise they are the ONLY people who see the world on this way?? And having seen one or two of Ange's interviews, he doesn't strike me as the kind of clown to feel oppressed by all and sundry. He won't fit in there. He must be wondering what he's joined. Remember that yahoo that was hitting him with all this conspiracy s***e in his first interview?

Looks like they have stepped up a gear with paranoia this season, 2 of our goals offside apparently B-D none even close to be offside.

51 minutes ago#179

Sounds like he'll start Nero, might fancy him for another red card.
That's what his experience brings I guess.
(probably only had 3 or 4 in his career, but so eff).
Also think he'll start Edouard, unfortunately.
I wonder if Turnbull is fit enough, after playing the most minutes he's ever played?

These are the 2 they were all raving about last season. World beaters. :rolleyes:

They are a different species, I'm certain of it. How do they not realise they are the ONLY people who see the world on this way?? And having seen one or two of Ange's interviews, he doesn't strike me as the kind of clown to feel oppressed by all and sundry. He won't fit in there. He must be wondering what he's joined. Remember that yahoo that was hitting him with all this conspiracy s***e in his first interview?
It’s out and out bigotry. They are the only ones who look so deeply into background and religion then decide what people are supposed to be based on their own twisted view of the world. Normal people work hard and create opportunities, they sit and cry that everybody is against them and expect to be given everything for nothing.

The day Angie leaves will be like the ending of the M. Night Shyamalan film The Village, where reality dawns on him away from the cult.

It’s out and out bigotry. They are the only ones who look so deeply into background and religion then decide what people are supposed to be based on their own twisted view of the world. Normal people work hard and create opportunities, they sit and cry that everybody is against them and expect to be given everything for nothing.
Agreed 100%. They love to make out we are obsessed with folk's religious background but in reality, that's THEIR issue. Ange is too laid back for these perma-rage crackpots!

I fully expect an away win tonight. Any thing else will be a bonus.

We got the job done today and head into the game against Malmö full of confidence.

We can lay down a marker next weekend too.

This would be against the same team that hacked Hagi out of the game before half time?
14 fouls to 8.

But aye, Rangers were the team playing “agricultural” football o_O o_O o_O

Livi’s Devlin should have seen red but never.

Definitely Rangers who were dirty but got decisions from the ref though.

Crackpots.
They’re also saying the free kick that led to the goal should’ve gone the other way. The guy was hauling Hagi down by the neck. They know they won’t be winning the league so are into victim mode earlier than usual.

They’ll beat Hearts with a bit to spare because Hearts are poor, but the meltdown if they don’t will be epic.

Imagine attaching all this onto somebody who just walked into the country. He has to be a downtrodden victim, he just has to be.

Ireland was of course part of the wonderful British Empire, and is now a bastion of Masonic power. The Masons, of course, are infamous for inventing potato blight, creating a famine to wipe out all the poor, thick Irish catholics.

Unfortunately, some of them survived and escaped to Scotland:rolleyes:

They’ll beat Hearts with a bit to spare because Hearts are poor, but the meltdown if they don’t will be epic.
I’m fully expecting a tramps win but holding out some hope Hearts pull out a decent performance like the Cup final in December.

An Andy Halliday screamer would break them I reckon.

They’re also saying the free kick that led to the goal should’ve gone the other way. The guy was hauling Hagi down by the neck. They know they won’t be winning the league so are into victim mode earlier than usual.
A more blatant free kick for the home team will hardly been seen all season :)):)):))

Never a truer word spoken pal.
Spot on!

The loonys are back to claiming that the only reason we have won more League titles than them is because we were formed 16 years earlier in 1872. lol

They really are the result of genetic pollution.

I’m fully expecting a tramps win but holding out some hope Hearts pull out a decent performance like the Cup final in December.

An Andy Halliday screamer would break them I reckon.
Celtic will batter Hearts tonight. Celtics defence is absolutely garbage but according to my Celtic supporting pal, they’re looking decent going forward and have been missing chances

In all honesty, their midfield/forward options aren’t “that” bad

Last edited by a moderator:
If he thinks their is a world wide conspiracy of Masons stopping non Rangers fans from getting jobs and they're taking over the world, then wtf does he think about hmrc and the 1212 attempted murder of our club? Does that just go right over there heads? Absolute mentalists.

Pedo scum says:

That's 6.111 titles per year. Maybe time for everyone to stop the sniping and show these guys a bit of respect, hmm?

Am properly dreading the new season. Last year was a calamity, to have these cheating, unrepentant, bafflingly angry and entitled bastards win the league felt like being poisoned. I know the press don't think so and I know that anyone connected to Ibrox doesn't think so, but this was an absolute disaster for the game in Scotland. To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.

I resent the fact that they've made the game unwatchable for me.

Still, as ever, will be hoping against hope that someone - anyone - stops them. Starting with Livingston today. Even though the very concept of Livingston annoys me. (As a boy, living in Edinburgh, used to occasionally follow Meadowbank Thistle around the place - magic set of fans - and the dire alchemy that saw Meadowbank Thistle become Livingston still deflates me. What a waste.)

If he thinks their is a world wide conspiracy of Masons stopping non Rangers fans from getting jobs and they're taking over the world, then wtf does he think about hmrc and the 1212 attempted murder of our club? Does that just go right over there heads? Absolute mentalists.

You always need to remember ...

they are fućking insane.

I honestly believe they have some kind of in-built brain defect.

Imagine living your life with these thoughts. They are absolutely tortured.

So so sad
True. This insanity usually starts just before Chrismas.
Geezzus!! we have played one fuckn game and they don't play till tonight and the mentals have started.
This season will be comedy gold!

giphy.gif

Looks like their new signings are being thrown in front of their fans media from the start and we all know how they think. Some of these questions are bonkers. He seems stunned by a couple of them asking him to comment on other players performances and even the coach. I desperately hope they have post match conferences with the moonhowlers because it can only end in comedy.

I wouldn't be so sure. It would take a combination of them fluking it, and hearts shitting the bed big time. Who's the ref? That's probably the deciding factor.

They’ll beat hearts tonight n all we will hear from the usual culprits is good they are again and how big flange is the best thing since sliced bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back