The Subway Loyal

It's not good enough. At the very very least if leaving before 90 mins you should have to scan out.

That then at least allows the club to track who is leaving early, what stands are the issue and be able to look into if there are any agreable measures that would lessen it's impact.

Any measures are clearly not directed at carers, or one off situations. But even then, say you had to scan out early 10 times as you look after an older relative, this would at least them maybe facilitate the club or SLO contacting you to see if there was anything that could be done to help.

It doesn't need to be a heavy handed draconian thing, but tackled right it could send a message that leaving early isn't helping the team.

I wish the lady's front bottom sitting next to me Today had left early pissed and shouting shite through out the game. It's great to be back.

A member on our bus went to the pub at half time. Just felt it was a waste of a ticket

It definitely was.

Under normal circumstances I’d be on the “mind your own business” side, it’s a free country etc

But just now, when so many people are dying to come back to Ibrox, why go if you’re going to leave at half time? Give the ticket to someone who will support the team for the whole 90.

I've been cringing every time that it's been mentioned "wait until the players who haven't played in front of fans at Ibrox get to see what it's like" etc.

When you know the reality, it's very different, unfortunately.

Same people that make it out to be like Fenerbahce games but moan at a drum and won’t give up their seat for safe standing.

It's not good enough. At the very very least if leaving before 90 mins you should have to scan out.

That then at least allows the club to track who is leaving early, what stands are the issue and be able to look into if there are any agreable measures that would lessen it's impact.

Any measures are clearly not directed at carers, or one off situations. But even then, say you had to scan out early 10 times as you look after an older relative, this would at least them maybe facilitate the club or SLO contacting you to see if there was anything that could be done to help.

It doesn't need to be a heavy handed draconian thing, but tackled right it could send a message that leaving early isn't helping the team.
You're joking. Right?

At the very least?
What next?
'Leave yer shoe'?

You've made me laugh, so thanks.

Anyone defending it are as bad as those leaving today as early as they did. Been gone for 18 month and still leave early, wild.

There's always valid reasons for leaving early (work / emergencies / child cover) but for the vast majority it's just to get to the boozer or bus as quick as possible for a booze.

Rid neck, end of.

They could use Chinese style facial recognition technology to identify repeat offenders and strip them of their season tickets, probably plenty people who would stay for the full match looking for a ticket.

Fair enough people might leave once or twice in an emergency but people who do it all the time should be stripped of their season tickets.

Heard a guy saying to his pal at about 60 mins he was going for a pint, his pal followed. Absolutely unbelievable, not been in the stadium for a competitive game in so long and people leaving with 30 mins to play, can’t understand it

the stadium sounded extremely quiet for large parts of the game which is also bizarre given we’ve not been allowed in for 18 months

Nope! I used to defend the subway 82 minute loyal as it was me at times however given that everything we have went through to get back, yes scan in and out and if you can’t be arsed staying to support the team the game then don’t come back
Ah so it was ok when you were doing it, but now you aren’t then it’s not.

WONDERFULZ

They could use Chinese style facial recognition technology to identify repeat offenders and strip them of their season tickets, probably plenty people who would stay for the full match looking for a ticket.

Fair enough people might leave once or twice in an emergency but people who do it all the time should be stripped of their season tickets.

Im going into rehab after reading that first paragraph.

Perhaps you could too.

Heard a guy saying to his pal at about 60 mins he was going for a pint, his pal followed. Absolutely unbelievable, not been in the stadium for a competitive game in so long and people leaving with 30 mins to play, can’t understand it

If being on FF has taught me one thing, As much as people love their team, in Scotland nothing gets in the way of having a drink ;)

Actually, the 'I deserve a ticket, 'cos I'm more of a supporter than you'', is the most tedious, insignificant, self aggrandising shit that appears in here.

There was a guy next to me today. Brought his son along. The laddie must have been 4, maybe younger.
Daddie bear kept babie bear engaged for a full 80 mins before calling quits.
'Ya dirty pair of cunts', I shouted as they left, ' that's two tickets gone to waste'.
I mean, the wean didn't even seem to know what way we were shooting half the time.
So, that's a waste of TWO tickets.
Can any bears beat this today?

Haven’t been at Ibrox in near 18 months, yet folk left at HT for the pub and then mass exodus from 75 minutes onwards

Think it’s time the club made fans swipe out using their ST.

If you leave early, deducted MyGers points or something. If you do it consistently then do what Dortmund done, revoke the season ticket and give it to folk on the waiting list.

Such a riddy.
Where do you start with this? Summers day would it kill you to walk to the town!!!

We have some fans who travel extraordinary distances and make huge sacrifices to get to Ibrox every other week, yet other fans leave early rather than wait an extra 2 mins to get served a pint in the pub, or need to get home in time for Strictly.

There are some legitimate reasons some folk leave early but nowhere near the amount that do leave.There are people who get on a bus and dont get home until the middle of the night while others cant be arsed supporting their team for a whole 90 minutes.

This is priceless.

What grade of idiot would one need to be to think this way?

We have some fans who travel extraordinary distances and make huge sacrifices to get to Ibrox every other week, yet other fans leave early rather than wait an extra 2 mins to get served a pint in the pub, or need to get home in time for Strictly.
The new series of Strictly hasn’t started yet so no excuse on that front today.

Let's be honest. The matchday experience at Ibrox has been awful for years. And today showed that even after everything that's gone on, nothing is going to change for the better. Same old, same old.
I noticed every other post you made on the match thread was similar.
You seem to have a right downer on the crowd/atmosphere and it appears unless everyone is up on their feet chanting for the full 90mins the atmosphere's somehow "shite!"
I'll hazard a guess that you're also in the "no pyro no party" brigade?

Haven’t been at Ibrox in near 18 months, yet folk left at HT for the pub and then mass exodus from 75 minutes onwards

If you leave early, deducted MyGers points or something. If you do it consistently then do what Dortmund done, revoke the season ticket and give it to folk on the waiting list.

Such a riddy.
Deduct my gers points? what if
you aren’t a member of my gers?

Surprised by the amount of early leavers today. 1st match back at Ibrox for 18 months, 1st match back as Champions of Scotland and only 23k there so only half the usual post match congestion yet so many people couldn't see it through till the end. Made the late goal all the more sweeter mind!

Jesus christ. The staunch police are out in force

Ive had to leave a bit early before because I’ve had something on that night but you’d advocate mygers points being removed because people have a personal life?

Get a grip
Something on?

Unless it was a family funeral then that's no excuse! :p

Stick your personal life up your arse etc. :D

There is no excuse for it, lunchtime kick off, they leave early, 3pm kick they leave early, evening kick off and they leave early. Does my loaf in, I and others from Northern Ireland have to get to Cairnryan for the 7.30pm boat on a 3pm kick off and we don't leave until the final whistle.

I noticed every other post you made on the match thread was similar.
You seem to have a right downer on the crowd/atmosphere and it appears unless everyone is up on their feet chanting for the full 90mins the atmosphere's somehow "shite!"
I'll hazard a guess that you're also in the "no pyro no party" brigade?
I want there to be a proper backing for the team.

I want there to be an enjoyable atmosphere.

I want the players to feel an energy from the stands throughout the 90 mins.

Hang me up for wanting that.

Ibrox is far too flat for far too many games.

Away games are many levels above what is created at Ibrox.

Really need the full UB's back at Ibrox ASAP.

I want there to be a proper backing for the team.

I want there to be an enjoyable atmosphere.

I want the players to feel an energy from the stands throughout the 90 mins.

Hang me up for wanting that.

Ibrox is far too flat for far too many games.

Away games are many levels above what is created at Ibrox.

Really need the full UB's back at Ibrox ASAP.
I hear what you're saying and don't disagree but sometimes it's just time to kick back and enjoy watching how the team are performing rather than getting all hung up about what the crowd are or aren't doing!
Believe me, you'll enjoy watching our games a lot more than you're apparently doing just now!

It's the attitude in Scotland just now in most towns you can't sit in and have meal after 8 o clock no ambition nothing it's the constant drone of Holyrood dictatorship we can't do this we can't do that Scotland is fooked

In terms on sheer numbers we have one of if not the best support in Britain

in terms of atmosphere we are are one of the worst, people turn up 5 minutes late, leave 20 minutes early and only open their mouths to shout at the players and/or ref.
Where you at the match today?
Did you fly in for the game or get the ferry?

Such a riddy.
Every lady's front bottom and their dug would have been driving, get over it. Some leave early, some don't. You know absolutely nothing about anyone's personal circumstances.

Ps, it wasn't me either, didn't get picked . Think we won 3-0

I never leave until the final whistle goes. That even goes for last Sunday when I had 45 mins to hoof it up to central station for the last train back.

I hear what you're saying and don't disagree but sometimes it's just time to kick back and enjoy watching how the team are performing rather than getting all hung up about what the crowd are or aren't doing!
Believe me, you'll enjoy watching our games a lot more than you're apparently doing just now!
I was frustrated at not having a ticket for today and when it was flat for large periods and you see people leaving 15 mins early - or at half time in some cases - it's not great for the patience.

I left at 87 mins today as I’ve got a bladder issue and I literally couldn’t wait any longer to go to the toilet, it’s a medical thing, was really annoyed at having to go but didn’t really have a choice. I did shake my head at people heading off to the pub at 70 minutes etc. I’ve said it before, but Rangers is used as a vehicle for certain folk to just get bevvied, simple as that.

Know several bears who were gutted not being in the ballot. Was delighted to get a ticket.

It's absolutely their right to leave when they want, and absolutely my right to call them tadgers and losers. Couldn't believe people leaving after what it meant to get a ticket to Ibrox today.

"You don't know their circumstances". Nae bother.

Such a riddy.
Agreed. Always the same seats empty

Back