They Are Rank Rotten

Mentally weak.
Rank rotten.
The pressure is on Dame Edna Average now.
We will annihilate them if they play like that when they run into us.
What a glorious opening day of the season!
Between us winning,them getting pumped by Midtyland and by Hearts tonight it has been the perfect 4 days.
Factor in the fact that I hit 60 yesterday and I’m fit,healthy and only look like I’m about 48….lolz:)
What a time to be alive!!!

A bit like last season’s a game in hand is 3 points guaranteed for Celtic, time to consign this one to the dustbin?

I’m not saying they wont be better (but they won’t ;) :p:shh:), I’m just saying those who state “they will be better this year” as if it’s fact, after they’ve just been beaten off the newly promoted team for the division, may have to admit that it is entirely possible they could be worse.

Stop stating as fact things that look entirely questionable.

Fine, they got rid of Lennon and Duffy.

But they gained Flange and Starduffy. Doesn’t look any better.

I can see what he's trying to do with them but they don't have the players.

Their backline is dug meat.

Pinning their hopes on a Japanese midget as their striker too.
Yeah I have a hard time seeing why they thought a 5'4 or so Japanese lad would be a good fit in the rough and tumble of Scotch football.

A bit like last season’s a game in hand is 3 points guaranteed for Celtic, time to consign this one to the dustbin?

I’m not saying they wont be better (but they won’t ;) :p:shh:), I’m just saying those who state “they will be better this year” as if it’s fact, after they’ve just been beaten off the newly promoted team for the division, may have to admit that it is entirely possible they could be worse.

Stop stating as fact things that look entirely questionable.

Fine, they got rid of Lennon and Duffy.

But they gained Flange and Starduffy. Doesn’t look any better.

you need to keep your powder dry etc etc

They do have 2 easy home games while we travel to Dundee Utd and Ross County. After that, we get our chance to batter them at Ibrox.

FB-IMG-1627765194643.jpg

They'll run the gash teams into the ground, but they will not take any points off us, very few off Hearts, Hivs ,and the Sheep. trying to play a very high press at breakneck speed, but don't have the ability to pull it off in the higher level games. Please can one of our players please chip that dumpling goalie that thinks he's a midfielder, calling Mr Roofe.

Last edited:
I can see what he's trying to do with them but they don't have the players.

Their backline is dug meat.

Pinning their hopes on a Japanese midget as their striker too.

Can you?

They pass it about pointlessly and create very little. Until the very last seconds of the game Gordon didn't have to break sweat.

Bar a mazy, you'd have to be a nutjob of a coach to create a system around getting Ralston and Taylor on the ball more than any midfielders.

They look no better than the end of last season. In fact, possibly worse.

Any team that runs at that defence will eventually get something. I knew they were poor but didn’t know they are that bad.

Lets be honest that was a bang average hearts side that got a result tonight. If that doesn’t give the rest of the league hope against that mob then they should chuck it.

Back