They Are Rank Rotten

A bit like last season’s a game in hand is 3 points guaranteed for Celtic, time to consign this one to the dustbin?

I’m not saying they wont be better (but they won’t ;) :p:shh:), I’m just saying those who state “they will be better this year” as if it’s fact, after they’ve just been beaten off the newly promoted team for the division, may have to admit that it is entirely possible they could be worse.

Stop stating as fact things that look entirely questionable.

Fine, they got rid of Lennon and Duffy.

But they gained Flange and Starduffy. Doesn’t look any better.
All that effort to go round in a circle and still end up rank fukin rotten.
Loving it:)

FB-IMG-1627765194643.jpg
Looks more gray than when he started

Thinks he's on a rolling contract so it will be cheaper to punt him
So was Lennon

His start to the season (albeit maybe not entirely his fault ) is quite frankly laughable, I genuinely don't see him being manager after the old firm.

The best part is how are they gonna find another manager when they had to settle for this kangaroo? I'm refusing to accept big JK will be back again , they can't be that thick

That defence! Also Bain is just not very good and all the way through the game i thought a massive howler coming with his passing at the back.

I’ll take stick for this but they aren’t as bad as being made out.

They’re pressing high and having a lot of the ball. Creating chances but not taking them.

You can see the shape and style they want to play.

2 delightful defeats but that aren’t as bad as being made out.

So was Lennon

His start to the season (albeit maybe not entirely his fault ) is quite frankly laughable, I genuinely don't see him being manager after the old firm.

The best part is how are they gonna find another manager when they had to settle for this kangaroo? I'm refusing to accept big JK will be back again , they can't be that thick
I think it’s a yearly rolling contract. They can’t be paying him that much? An unknown Aussie who had a few decent spells in his career in the Australian league, as national team coach and then in Japan doesn’t scream top wages to me.
I hope they give him a season.

I’ll take stick for this but they aren’t as bad as being made out.

They’re pressing high and having a lot of the ball. Creating chances but not taking them.

You can see the shape and style they want to play.

2 delightful defeats but that aren’t as bad as being made out.
Reminds me of Mowbray’s orgasmic football. Was it Shearer who said it’s nice to watch but he’ll be playing that way in the championship next season.

Reminds me of Mowbray’s orgasmic football. Was it Shearer who said it’s nice to watch but he’ll be playing that way in the championship next season.
Hope your right mate. But if you hadn’t watched the game and went with the reaction on here you would think they were a pub team.

They were the better team in the last 2 games but lost. To the delight of us.

They've got some conundrum now do they back Flange with whatever money they have left knowing it's going to end badly or do let him stumble on with no new signings till the point of no return then sneak Lawwell and Strachan Snr in through the back door again?

Back