Kylie already lost it with the press

Is he a fall guy for their board and Lawwell? I know they went for Eddie Howe but how much was that smoke and mirrors? I think they look as if they’re sliding into the early 90’s hopefully, ”we had money and backed Ange, but but but” They must have made a fortune from the Rodgers era and the sale of Tierney, but for some reason they look skint. Is it their pishy meccano stadium built on the cheap and the disco lights? Don’t think they would have signed Arsefelt for 4m if they hadn’t punted Ajer. I think some of their board have been lining their pockets in the last few years if I’m not mistaken, like the Kelly’s and the White’s etc. This Manager looks like a patsy for them in my opinion, Clarke looks a cert halfway through the season. Long may their demise continue.

Certainly feels a bit like he’s gonna be the fall guy.

He also looks way out his depth and is majorly feeling the pressure already. ‘Mate’ :cool:

He seems a decent enough guy but he must have been desperate to take this job.
He’s bought a pig in a poke…as the old saying goes.
Which is nice:)

Is he a fall guy for their board and Lawwell? I know they went for Eddie Howe but how much was that smoke and mirrors? I think they look as if they’re sliding into the early 90’s hopefully, ”we had money and backed Ange, but but but” They must have made a fortune from the Rodgers era and the sale of Tierney, but for some reason they look skint. Is it their pishy meccano stadium built on the cheap and the disco lights? Don’t think they would have signed Arsefelt for 4m if they hadn’t punted Ajer. I think some of their board have been lining their pockets in the last few years if I’m not mistaken, like the Kelly’s and the White’s etc. This Manager looks like a patsy for them in my opinion, Clarke looks a cert halfway through the season. Long may their demise continue.
100%
There is no other logical reason that they are carrying out this massive downscaling. It’s absolutely magnificent.

Ange is a yes man who is just happy to manage a big club.

Looking in to it too deep. They just went all in on Eddie Eddie Howe and got pied like a daft tart on love island. Celtic are the Hugo of the football world. Pure VL jokes

I'll be honest, I don't instantly dislike him and will even admit to feeling a wee bit of sympathy for him as an individual and the position he's been put in...

But get it right up every single one of the fucking vermin. Hilarious :))

Add in Barkas & Ajeti and thats over £22million on utter shite B-D
The idea they haven't backed the manager is being allowed to justify this absolute horrorshow they find themselves in. It isn't backing, it's just signing an absolute fucking reprobate up in Lennon because of their own arrogance about how good they were based on results that were by and large meaningless without a decent Rangers in the league. Lennon took them back a decade in 18 months - his own absolute lack of class and professionalism was allowed to infest the entire club from manager down to utter, utter scum like Griffiths still hanging about like a bad smell. We're acting as if they've just came up from the 4th tier with this 'rebuilding' shite. They've just sold any decent players for decent money, their Tory board (more to rile them up if they're reading) have clearly trousered a significant amount of that and they've managed to reinvest what isn't pilfered it in absolute dross on and off the pitch. Basically they'll argue about the board not backing their manager despite their spending being far higher than ours - including player sales from being in a much stronger position than we were a few years ago. They're essentially upset they've spent more than enough money to build a modern Celtic on and off the park on disco lights and Lawwell's heated driveway instead of a modern football set up. They deserve this.

Back