Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I see there's talk that Brighton were never interested in the French "superstar" surprise surprise.
Them and their media cheerleader puppets are having a laugh if they think anyone's paying 20m for oddone.
He's been shaite for about 2 seasons and even at his best way overrated. A year left on the contract too, hilarious.

IMG-20210801-WA0002.jpg

You can almost taste the pain here :D

That's 6.111 titles per year. Maybe time for everyone to stop the sniping and show these guys a bit of respect, hmm?

Am properly dreading the new season. Last year was a calamity, to have these cheating, unrepentant, bafflingly angry and entitled bastards win the league felt like being poisoned. I know the press don't think so and I know that anyone connected to Ibrox doesn't think so, but this was an absolute disaster for the game in Scotland. To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.

I resent the fact that they've made the game unwatchable for me.

Still, as ever, will be hoping against hope that someone - anyone - stops them. Starting with Livingston today. Even though the very concept of Livingston annoys me. (As a boy, living in Edinburgh, used to occasionally follow Meadowbank Thistle around the place - magic set of fans - and the dire alchemy that saw Meadowbank Thistle become Livingston still deflates me. What a waste.)

You can almost taste the pain here :D

That's 6.111 titles per year. Maybe time for everyone to stop the sniping and show these guys a bit of respect, hmm?

Am properly dreading the new season. Last year was a calamity, to have these cheating, unrepentant, bafflingly angry and entitled bastards win the league felt like being poisoned. I know the press don't think so and I know that anyone connected to Ibrox doesn't think so, but this was an absolute disaster for the game in Scotland. To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.

I resent the fact that they've made the game unwatchable for me.

Still, as ever, will be hoping against hope that someone - anyone - stops them. Starting with Livingston today. Even though the very concept of Livingston annoys me. (As a boy, living in Edinburgh, used to occasionally follow Meadowbank Thistle around the place - magic set of fans - and the dire alchemy that saw Meadowbank Thistle become Livingston still deflates me. What a waste.)

Absolutely glorious stuff.

8.75 leagues in a row. 4 trebles. An unearned league title via zoom. 9 years solid of every decision on and off the pitch going in their favour.

Yet we win our first trophy in 9 years after being through the depths of hell and it somehow proves the game is rigged in our favour :D

That last paragraph is their support in a nutshell. It’s never about their own team winning. Everything in their life comes down to stopping us and trying to deny us success.

All their whining about the board.
Take a look at the smug Tims before the first OF game of last season. Bragging that Ajeti was a "snip" at 5 million and the strength of their bench. Bumming up Rogic. Griffiths MUST play. Turnbull is the most exciting prospect. A few weeks earlier they had been delighted at the arrival of the final piece of the jigsaw; The Duffster.
Even a wee poke at Rangers' lack of depth
Their board spent money to win TI*R.
Their board gave them back "We Are All Neil Lennon"
They all thought they just had to turn up.
The sort of decay they had through the 90s is back.
This is only 11 months ago.
Clicking the vid will take you to the point of smugness.

Whatever his own limitations he was meant to be able to delegate and should have been free to appoint the required people.
Surely someone with experience in how a modern football club should be set up should have been his first appointment.

We have players worth millions and we don't even have a club doctor ffs

Lol, no club Dr for them apparently - unheard of for a club with supposed European ambitions.

Cheating? I never saw the game, only the goals, did they get a blatant penalty denied or should hearts have had a player sent off? Or is it just their usual moonhowling victim hood pouring out their pores again?
Was one bad offside decision , I will concede that , but otherwise nothing of note. Just them reverting to type , despite same referees around as have been for last 9 years !

All their whining about the board.
Take a look at the smug Tims before the first OF game of last season. Bragging that Ajeti was a "snip" at 5 million and the strength of their bench. Bumming up Rogic. Griffiths MUST play. Turnbull is the most exciting prospect. A few weeks earlier they had been delighted at the arrival of the final piece of the jigsaw; The Duffster.
Even a wee poke at Rangers' lack of depth
Their board spent money to win TI*R.
Their board gave them back "We Are All Neil Lennon"
They all thought they just had to turn up.
The sort of decay they had through the 90s is back.
This is only 11 months ago.
Clicking the vid will take you to the point of smugness.
This is absolutely sensational.

Back