Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

It's back!!! :))B-D
I'm calling foul on the title though.
A New Hope was the first Star Wars from 77 that was demeaningly retitled by George Lucas to give his pishpoor prequels some legitimacy when they were released.

I think the more traditional 'movie sequel titles for fun' are, of course Electric Boogaloo, The Revenge and rather more aptly for this particular subject, The Legend of Curly's Gold.
I don't know why I said aptly there. It isn't really.

Anyway, sorry to go off topic. I'm away to watch Nerdrotic vids on youtube and shake my first at the Disney logo.

Back to the show.

Last edited:
Was one bad offside decision , I will concede that , but otherwise nothing of note. Just them reverting to type , despite same referees around as have been for last 9 years !
Having now seen it along with the Halliday tackle, I think the linesman got it bang on, goals like that have been ruled out down south all last season, Halliday should have got a yellow.
The foul that led to the winning goal was a clear free kick as well.
I look forward to hearing them whinge when Clancy gives them everything in his OF game this year and they still lose.

Ahhhh, this makes my heart sing watching this cockwallet meltdown with his unique brand of paranoia. Beautiful Sunday right enough.

Easily the maddest bastard on social media, and that takes some beating.
It's a shame sexual assaults don't upset Ronnie quite as much.

A vile piece of shìt who spends his life abusing survivors of his clubs sordid past.

This is even more glorious than what I thought it would be.

Big Ange has issued a rallying cry “at least we are only 3 points behind the champions”

You can almost taste the pain here :D

That's 6.111 titles per year. Maybe time for everyone to stop the sniping and show these guys a bit of respect, hmm?

Am properly dreading the new season. Last year was a calamity, to have these cheating, unrepentant, bafflingly angry and entitled bastards win the league felt like being poisoned. I know the press don't think so and I know that anyone connected to Ibrox doesn't think so, but this was an absolute disaster for the game in Scotland. To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.

I resent the fact that they've made the game unwatchable for me.

Still, as ever, will be hoping against hope that someone - anyone - stops them. Starting with Livingston today. Even though the very concept of Livingston annoys me. (As a boy, living in Edinburgh, used to occasionally follow Meadowbank Thistle around the place - magic set of fans - and the dire alchemy that saw Meadowbank Thistle become Livingston still deflates me. What a waste.)
They have had everything handed to them for 9 years.
A free run at the league.
A compliant cuck media full of praise for their team and breathless with superlatives to describe the IRA supporting Green Brigade.
They've taken over politics and never a day goes by without them being defended for the indefensible or being pitied at another faux sectarian attack.
That they think the media are cheering us on is fine by me. I've seen it all before through the late 80s and 90s and it nearly killed them.
In all of this, even though they are slow to react, the board might the best functioning unit at the club.
Sunday August 8th they play Dundee at their grief hole. Should that game not go their way we might just see some Tim on Tim action for the ages.
Scuffles all over the stadium, fans on the park, attacks on players and officials, human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together-mass hysteria.

Last edited:
They have had everything handed to them for 9 years.
A free run at the league.
A compliant cuck media full of praise for their team and breathless with superlatives to describe the IRA supporting Green Brigade.
They've taken over politics and never a day goes by without them being defended for the indefensible or being pitied at another faux sectarian attack.
That they think the media are cheering us on is fine by me. I've seen it all before though the late 80s and 90s and it nearly killed them.
In all of this, even though they are slow to react, the board might the best functioning unit at the club.
Sunday August 8th they play Dundee at their grief hole. Should that game not go their way we might just see some Tim on Tim action for the ages.
Scuffles all over the stadium, fans on the park, attacks on players and officials, human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together-mass hysteria.
I thought we were already at that stage, no? :)) :)) :)) :))

skysports-neymar-anthony-ralston_4099284.jpg

Number 56 is here for 56!

All their whining about the board.
Take a look at the smug Tims before the first OF game of last season. Bragging that Ajeti was a "snip" at 5 million and the strength of their bench. Bumming up Rogic. Griffiths MUST play. Turnbull is the most exciting prospect. A few weeks earlier they had been delighted at the arrival of the final piece of the jigsaw; The Duffster.
Even a wee poke at Rangers' lack of depth
Their board spent money to win TI*R.
Their board gave them back "We Are All Neil Lennon"
They all thought they just had to turn up.
The sort of decay they had through the 90s is back.
This is only 11 months ago.
Clicking the vid will take you to the point of smugness.
Has that fat mess on the right got a ‘10 in a row’ t-shirt on? Wit man!

The calls for VAR from them are brilliant. They are all now demanding that their board push for it.

Our board have publicly proposed it through statements. The fact theirs haven’t should tell them everything they need to know.

It didn’t seem to bother them when they beat us in the final with an offside goal. It didn’t seem to bother them when Clancy produced probably the most biased refereeing performance ever in their favour. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were on a cup run absolutely littered with dodgy penalties, offside decisions etc. It didn’t seem to bother them when we were regularly being robbed by referees at Pittodrie, Rugby Park and Easter Road. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were runaway leaders in the fair play table year after year with foul-to-card ratios that were miles away from every other team in the league. It didn’t seem to bother them when the organisation that supposedly has an agenda against them conspired to hand them a league title they never won.

They had 9 years of getting absolutely everything in their favour and now can’t handle a bit of a level playing field.
Excellent post and undeniably true.

Has that fat mess on the right got a ‘10 in a row’ t-shirt on? Wit man!
"Here we go, 10 in a row"
Quite a duo. The one in ra sellic tap, his right shoulder is twice the length of his left shoulder.
Every Tim video is a freak show. People missing pieces, speech impediments galore and Glasgow accents that as a Glaswegian I can't understand.
Then, there was Just Us Tims.

The calls for VAR from them are brilliant. They are all now demanding that their board push for it.

Our board have publicly proposed it through statements. The fact theirs haven’t should tell them everything they need to know.

It didn’t seem to bother them when they beat us in the final with an offside goal. It didn’t seem to bother them when Clancy produced probably the most biased refereeing performance ever in their favour. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were on a cup run absolutely littered with dodgy penalties, offside decisions etc. It didn’t seem to bother them when we were regularly being robbed by referees at Pittodrie, Rugby Park and Easter Road. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were runaway leaders in the fair play table year after year with foul-to-card ratios that were miles away from every other team in the league. It didn’t seem to bother them when the organisation that supposedly has an agenda against them conspired to hand them a league title they never won.

They had 9 years of getting absolutely everything in their favour and now can’t handle a bit of a level playing field.
The days of them sneering and laughing about how they 'run Scottish fitbaw' seem like a distant memory, the days we were to 'know our place'.
Well lurkers, we do know our place, we occupy it now. Champions.

Back