Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

You can almost taste the pain here :D

That's 6.111 titles per year. Maybe time for everyone to stop the sniping and show these guys a bit of respect, hmm?

Am properly dreading the new season. Last year was a calamity, to have these cheating, unrepentant, bafflingly angry and entitled bastards win the league felt like being poisoned. I know the press don't think so and I know that anyone connected to Ibrox doesn't think so, but this was an absolute disaster for the game in Scotland. To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.

I resent the fact that they've made the game unwatchable for me.

Still, as ever, will be hoping against hope that someone - anyone - stops them. Starting with Livingston today. Even though the very concept of Livingston annoys me. (As a boy, living in Edinburgh, used to occasionally follow Meadowbank Thistle around the place - magic set of fans - and the dire alchemy that saw Meadowbank Thistle become Livingston still deflates me. What a waste.)

"Rigged in their favour"

Wit

I see there's talk that Brighton were never interested in the French "superstar" surprise surprise.
Them and their media cheerleader puppets are having a laugh if they think anyone's paying 20m for oddone.
He's been shaite for about 2 seasons and even at his best way overrated. A year left on the contract too, hilarious.

If he’s going for anything near £20m then it’ll be to a desperate Premier League club in a deadline day panic, and even then I don’t know who is paying that for a player who has effectively downed tools for 2 years.

It’s not happening. He will either go for a quarter of that under the same circumstances in January, or agree a deal with one of the French nearly rans for nowt in the summer. They’re stuck with each other for now.

Goal disallowed for offside that its hard to tell but possibly in line. Halliday with a shocking challenge which could easily have been a red but definite yellow and the ref didnt give either. Makes it all the funnier.

I think that VAR might have disallowed the goal but I think it would have been an extremely tight decision even at that. I don't know how the linesman could call it so quickly and I'd be aggrieved if it had happened to us. We got fk all sympathy when they were allowed a very obvious offside goal in the 2019 League Cup Final, so they should learn to accept the rough with the smooth.

In their new CB

slippy67

1:23 AM - Today#213
In the same way that a good game doesn’t make a good player (see Soros & Turnbull v Lille reserves) a bad game doesn’t make a bad player.

Criminal for the first goal and appears stiffer than a boner in a pair of speedos

As someone said above looks like could do with Yoga classes
:))

If he’s going for anything near £20m then it’ll be to a desperate Premier League club in a deadline day panic, and even then I don’t know who is paying that for a player who has effectively downed tools for 2 years.

It’s not happening. He will either go for a quarter of that under the same circumstances in January, or agree a deal with one of the French nearly rans for nowt in the summer. They’re stuck with each other for now.
Wee suspicion that no one is paying it or ever was . It's just the usual made up nonsense.
No one with any sense is paying that amount of money for a guy that is only good in the spl ( he's not even been that of late either) that's before the length of his contract is even taken into consideration.
Even if they did a large amount of that will go to PSG. They are barely going to scrape the money back that they paid for him.

230119198_4351410568213971_4833934583238769491_n.jpg
That’s a disgraceful comment from someone in his position. He’s adopting the disgusting SNP approach here with absolutely no substance.

Dornan, Useless and the leader of the Scottish government have all proven to be liars in relation to their statements and vitriol towards Rangers fans with their unfounded ‘anti catholic’ hysteria that they whipped up.

Compston should be fucking ashamed of himself. Wee bitter prick that he is.

The calls for VAR from them are brilliant. They are all now demanding that their board push for it.

Our board have publicly proposed it through statements. The fact theirs haven’t should tell them everything they need to know.

It didn’t seem to bother them when they beat us in the final with an offside goal. It didn’t seem to bother them when Clancy produced probably the most biased refereeing performance ever in their favour. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were on a cup run absolutely littered with dodgy penalties, offside decisions etc. It didn’t seem to bother them when we were regularly being robbed by referees at Pittodrie, Rugby Park and Easter Road. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were runaway leaders in the fair play table year after year with foul-to-card ratios that were miles away from every other team in the league. It didn’t seem to bother them when the organisation that supposedly has an agenda against them conspired to hand them a league title they never won.

They had 9 years of getting absolutely everything in their favour and now can’t handle a bit of a level playing field.
Did you forget them having the record for the most penalties in a season?

kerrydale all praising christie and seem to want him to sign a new contract. However you know it's bad when Wank McAvennie is piling in

And ex-Hoops striker McAvennie has not held back in his criticism of the side following their 2-1 defeat to the Jam Tarts on Saturday.

“The entire back four and the goalkeeper aren’t good enough, Ryan Christie is running down his contract and shouldn’t play again and it’s obvious Odsonne Edouard wants away as well,” he told the Glasgow Times.

“Unfortunately, up front that just leaves Albian Ajeti, who never kicked a ball when he was with West Ham and who has no passion to play for Celtic.

“You’d have thought a new manager coming in would’ve kick-started his career but he’s done nothing.”

Christie has been at Celtic since 2015 and has made nearly 150 appearances for the club.

However, the midfielder’s contract expires in the winter and the Scottish giants risk losing him for free in January.

Elsewhere, former Arsenal man Perry Groves has claimed that Celtic “are a decent League One team”.

Speaking on talkSPORT, Groves said: “Ange Postecoglou knew it was the biggest rebuild Celtic have had for the last 20 years, but they don’t have any money!

“It’s the second season on the trot they’ve gone out in the second qualification round of the Champions League, and they’ve been beaten by the second best team in Denmark.

“Does that tell you where the Scottish Premiership is at the moment?

“At this moment of time, Celtic are a decent League One team.

“Hull City, Peterborough and Blackpool got promoted this year and Sunderland came fourth – Celtic wouldn’t finish above Sunderland in League One.

“Celtic are nowhere near winning the title.”

They have had everything handed to them for 9 years.
A free run at the league.
A compliant cuck media full of praise for their team and breathless with superlatives to describe the IRA supporting Green Brigade.
They've taken over politics and never a day goes by without them being defended for the indefensible or being pitied at another faux sectarian attack.
That they think the media are cheering us on is fine by me. I've seen it all before though the late 80s and 90s and it nearly killed them.
In all of this, even though they are slow to react, the board might the best functioning unit at the club.
Sunday August 8th they play Dundee at their grief hole. Should that game not go their way we might just see some Tim on Tim action for the ages.
Scuffles all over the stadium, fans on the park, attacks on players and officials, human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together-mass hysteria.
You smooth talker, you.

kerrydale all praising christie and seem to want him to sign a new contract. However you know it's bad when Wank McAvennie is piling in

And ex-Hoops striker McAvennie has not held back in his criticism of the side following their 2-1 defeat to the Jam Tarts on Saturday.

“The entire back four and the goalkeeper aren’t good enough, Ryan Christie is running down his contract and shouldn’t play again and it’s obvious Odsonne Edouard wants away as well,” he told the Glasgow Times.

“Unfortunately, up front that just leaves Albian Ajeti, who never kicked a ball when he was with West Ham and who has no passion to play for Celtic.

“You’d have thought a new manager coming in would’ve kick-started his career but he’s done nothing.”

Christie has been at Celtic since 2015 and has made nearly 150 appearances for the club.

However, the midfielder’s contract expires in the winter and the Scottish giants risk losing him for free in January.

Elsewhere, former Arsenal man Perry Groves has claimed that Celtic “are a decent League One team”.

Speaking on talkSPORT, Groves said: “Ange Postecoglou knew it was the biggest rebuild Celtic have had for the last 20 years, but they don’t have any money!

“It’s the second season on the trot they’ve gone out in the second qualification round of the Champions League, and they’ve been beaten by the second best team in Denmark.

“Does that tell you where the Scottish Premiership is at the moment?

“At this moment of time, Celtic are a decent League One team.

“Hull City, Peterborough and Blackpool got promoted this year and Sunderland came fourth – Celtic wouldn’t finish above Sunderland in League One.

“Celtic are nowhere near winning the title.”

KDS is just full of desperation, clinging to anything at all. It’s the same pattern over and over – player gets slated endlessly for being shïte, then they have one decent game and KDS pin their hopes on them, because they have nothing else, until the next game when they’re shïte again.

I’ve missed what has unfolded with Christie, but they seem to absolutely despise him.

I'm calling foul on the title though.
A New Hope was the first Star Wars from 77 that was demeaningly retitled by George Lucas to give his pishpoor prequels some legitimacy when they were released.

I think the more traditional 'movie sequel titles for fun' are, of course Electric Boogaloo, The Revenge and rather more aptly for this particular subject, The Legend of Curly's Gold.
I don't know why I said aptly there. It isn't really.

Anyway, sorry to go off topic. I'm away to watch Nerdrotic vids on youtube and shake my first at the Disney logo.

Back to the show.
I read that as “back to the SNOW.” and then the post made sense, but reading it again? Now it doesn’t. :)) ;)

I see there's talk that Brighton were never interested in the French "superstar" surprise surprise.
Them and their media cheerleader puppets are having a laugh if they think anyone's paying 20m for oddone.
He's been shaite for about 2 seasons and even at his best way overrated. A year left on the contract too, hilarious.

Despite them posting the message on their thread from Brighton saying they have made no approach have made no offer they think it may that Eduoard doesn’t want to go to Brighton as he as a black man may not fancy Brighton as the politicians are racist !

Absolute nutters.

Fresh !

The pain here is so deep.

League conceded already

That podder Kenny on the left , I swear I know him from somewhere , has he been on tv or anything ? Wracking my brains to think back if I worked with him . What’s his surname does anyone know . PS the boy on the right is hilarious “ Bain is just shite “ hahaha

All their whining about the board.
Take a look at the smug Tims before the first OF game of last season. Bragging that Ajeti was a "snip" at 5 million and the strength of their bench. Bumming up Rogic. Griffiths MUST play. Turnbull is the most exciting prospect. A few weeks earlier they had been delighted at the arrival of the final piece of the jigsaw; The Duffster.
Even a wee poke at Rangers' lack of depth
Their board spent money to win TI*R.
Their board gave them back "We Are All Neil Lennon"
They all thought they just had to turn up.
The sort of decay they had through the 90s is back.
This is only 11 months ago.
Clicking the vid will take you to the point of smugness.

Sat there wearing a 10 in a row hoody spewing that nonsense. Delicious.

Ffs it was offside!
Bamford had one chalked off got exactly the same thing. The arm is part of the body so it’s offside!
Think it was onside. The right back was playing him on. The arm is not offside. You can only be offside with a part of the body that you can score with. You can't score with an arm.

In any case the defenders stopped playing so the goal shouldn't have been allowed anyway

All their whining about the board.
Take a look at the smug Tims before the first OF game of last season. Bragging that Ajeti was a "snip" at 5 million and the strength of their bench. Bumming up Rogic. Griffiths MUST play. Turnbull is the most exciting prospect. A few weeks earlier they had been delighted at the arrival of the final piece of the jigsaw; The Duffster.
Even a wee poke at Rangers' lack of depth
Their board spent money to win TI*R.
Their board gave them back "We Are All Neil Lennon"
They all thought they just had to turn up.
The sort of decay they had through the 90s is back.
This is only 11 months ago.
Clicking the vid will take you to the point of smugness.

Is the guys hied in the scum top photo shopped

A few are beginning to question the Ange appointment now, a few of the big wig podcasters that is. It's a whisper of discontent at the moment but he's not got too long. If they go out of the Europa League and drop into the Conference, the tide will quickly turn on Ange. I also noticed that Ange is back peddling a bit and has started to defend the board/newbie CEO. Which suggests, he's had his baws booted for putting so much heat on them. He's also very abrasive towards the media, they'll turn on him quickly.

They'll never ever admit it, but they all think they should do what we have done with regards to restructuring, they allude to it all the time. They never say it because they are scared of the backlash they'd get. That's because they mocked the idea at the time that we did it. At that time Lawwell could walk on water and in their own words 'ran Scottish Football'. So yeah, they mention modernisation and changing the direction of their club, but they wanted all of that done inside a summer transfer window though, they don't do delusion by half measures do they!?

It took us 3 seasons to get to where we are today and we struck gold with Gerrard and his coaching staff. They wasted months only to hire an unknown quantity from Australia, who doesn't/didn't even have the qualifications to manage in European football. They then, didn't even allow the man to appoint his own people, he got handed the previous managers coaching staff and got told to get on with it. I'm not even going touch upon their bizarre transfer strategy. They've got a month to sign about 5 first team quality players, but I think they need way more than that. According to their friends in the press, they've spent the guts of £12 million on new players already and they just dropped out of the CL.

Never in my life have I seen so many chickens come home to roost at once, at this point we should be calling the Piggery the Hen House. It's staggering.

Latest posts

Back