Should We Care - Not One Bit

Tommy1656

When we all at Rangers were going through hard and woeful times did anyone help or care, no they never did,they all wanted us to be struck off never to be seen or heard from again.
Nearly every team in Scotland wanted us out of football even our biggest rivals done nothing to help us and you would think that the biggest game in football history would be something you would wanted to preserve and be proud of, but due to ignorance and greed we were kicked when we where down by them all media,spfl,sfa government, lenders the whole lot of them wanted Rangers finished.

Now the ball is on the other foot it's poor septic,it was covid ,it's was the manager, the players,the board, the tea wummin fault for what happened, they are now all falling over themselves with pity for them especially the media And anyone who will listen.
They made there bed with their greed,gloating, bigoted comments,lies,bragging and worst of all disrespect, they had a chance to be at the top for many years to come but only seen one thing tiar and nothing else,they made millions had supposedly the best players who were worth millions also,the backing of a multi billionaire were has it all gone,or is it there fantasty football club once again.

They forgot one thing Rangers are one of the best supported teams world wide supporters who love the team and our institution that has been built over many years and we were not going anywhere ,we have once again proven that we are the best team in Scotland breaking records time and time again, carrying the flag in Europe, going further than any other club in Scotland has done for years and long may it continue, we should all be proud of our achievements and there will be many many more to come.
So let them rot ,struggle,protest,feel the pain and take years to recover.
Should we care not one bit .
WATP

When we all at Rangers were going through hard and woeful times did anyone help or care, no they never did,they all wanted us to be struck off never to be seen or heard from again.
Nearly every team in Scotland wanted us out of football even our biggest rivals done nothing to help us and you would think that the biggest game in football history would be something you would wanted to preserve and be proud of, but due to ignorance and greed we were kicked when we where down by them all media,spfl,sfa government, lenders the whole lot of them wanted Rangers finished.

Now the ball is on the other foot it's poor septic,it was covid ,it's was the manager, the players,the board, the tea wummin fault for what happened, they are now all falling over themselves with pity for them especially the media And anyone who will listen.
They made there bed with their greed,gloating, bigoted comments,lies,bragging and worst of all disrespect, they had a chance to be at the top for many years to come but only seen one thing tiar and nothing else,they made millions had supposedly the best players who were worth millions also,the backing of a multi billionaire were has it all gone,or is it there fantasty football club once again.

They forgot one thing Rangers are one of the best supported teams world wide supporters who love the team and our institution that has been built over many years and we were not going anywhere ,we have once again proven that we are the best team in Scotland breaking records time and time again, carrying the flag in Europe, going further than any other club in Scotland has done for years and long may it continue, we should all be proud of our achievements and there will be many many more to come.
So let them rot ,struggle,protest,feel the pain and take years to recover.
Should we care not one bit .
WATP

Why would you even imagine any Bear cares one jot with what's happening over at the Scumdome?........we're all loving it.

tenor.gif

If we could bottle the feeling us Gers fans have felt since we sauntered to the title, coupled with the meltdown of our vermin neighbours, and the promising start to the new campaign, I'd be buying litre bottles regularly. After our years in the doldrums, the piss taking etc, it is so so sweet to laugh heartily at these bastards. Long may it continue.

It was the exact same in the 90s when they were pish. Every newspaper all pushing the same thing that Scotland needed a strong Celtic. Compare it to when they were winning leagues when we were coming back up the leagues and nobody in the press seemed to care as their team was getting a free at run every year.

I hope they haven’t even turned the corner yet. I want disaster after disaster.
I do however feel sorry for sniffapotofglue. Under different circumstances I reckon he’d be quite amusing. He’s made his bed.

Ive read a few threads on here where fans are feeling a bit sorry for Angela sniffzagloo.

Dont fall for this victim pish, He confessed to being a tim when he was a kid, oh ye mate i ad posters of Kenny Dalglish on ma wall,mate

NEVER FORGET. Let them suffer, every last one of them, including the manager.
Seriously, did he say that?.
That's up there with Di Canio's Celtic subbuteo team and Wanyama listening to Celtic games on BBC World Service in his mud hut .
Gullible isn't a strong enough word for those dicks.

Ive read a few threads on here where fans are feeling a bit sorry for Angela sniffzagloo.

Dont fall for this victim pish, He confessed to being a tim when he was a kid, oh ye mate i ad posters of Kenny Dalglish on ma wall,mate

NEVER FORGET. Let them suffer, every last one of them, including the manager.
Pity the Dalgleish poster were of him in a Liverpool shirt.

Seriously, did he say that?.
That's up there with Di Canio's Celtic subbuteo team and Wanyama listening to Celtic games on BBC World Service in his mud hut .
Gullible isn't a strong enough word for those dicks.
I shouldn’t laugh at this but did :cool:

What they are going thru right now isn’t even close to what we suffered after 2012. They have had one poor season, that’s all. Deal with it.

A quite needlessly long post.

I know of nobody of sound mind who is one of us and gives the slightest f*ck about that lot or how shite they are - It is sheer comical entertainment.
We should respect the huge contribution of Neic to the fun

Those words have always been more appropriate to us than Ceptic. I’ve always loved that song and hated that those scum appropriated it. I want to claim it back. Nobody in football has shown that they have ‘something inside so strong’ than Bears given our treatment by the rest of Scottish Football.

They're nowhere near the state we were in. They're just shite.

A few players and a decent manager would be all they need to ensure they are capable of beating all the other sides in the league excluding us.

It can turn really quickly, I'm taking nothing for granted right now. We have managed root and branch change from top to bottom in the space of what, 5 or 6 years? If they were to actually get their house in order then they'd be a challenge again, so it was encouraging to hear Stewart Robertson the other day saying that the focus for us is on continuing to get better in every possible way.

We need to turn the screw now as it can change quickly, as proven by us.

Rangers supporters showed the power of fans years before the failed attempt to start the European super league,If what happened in 2012 proved one thing it was the fact that supporters are the most important part of any club,The thread that links history.tradition and are the very life blood of the club.

They're nowhere near the state we were in. They're just shite.

A few players and a decent manager would be all they need to ensure they are capable of beating all the other sides in the league excluding us.

It can turn really quickly, I'm taking nothing for granted right now. We have managed root and branch change from top to bottom in the space of what, 5 or 6 years? If they were to actually get their house in order then they'd be a challenge again, so it was encouraging to hear Stewart Robertson the other day saying that the focus for us is on continuing to get better in every possible way.

We need to turn the screw now as it can change quickly, as proven by us.
The ross wilson one was good too so enthusiastic about improving the club in every department

Latest posts

Back