Weekend's other Scots football - Updates & Discussion - SPFL, Lowland, Highland, WoS Results

I didn't think away fans could get in yet ? just seen a section of spoonburners at Firpark.

Great to see an away end go into raptures like that again, even if it is Hibs.

Always love it when Rangers score at that end of Fir park
Usually dont see the ball hit the net if you are in the upper tier of the south stand.

Porteous just got the utter c*nt ripped out of him by the big Dutch fella. Ended up slide tackling his own player B-) B-) B-) B-)

E7t0xZMWYAoBTv9

2-3

Never a pen for me. O'Donnell much too close to the man shooting to do a thing about it. Having said that, Hibs had a stick-on claim in the first-half turned down so fair's fair.

I very rarely watch Scottish Football other than our games and their games if they are losing. However I am hungover and I have just left this on.

Its actually really good game. Dutch boy Van Veen looks a real handful for Motherwell.

Hibs look decent but their new keeper is a bit ropey. I think they might need to use their Doig money to invest in a new keeper

I very rarely watch Scottish Football other than our games and their games if they are losing. However I am hungover and I have just left this on.

Its actually really good game. Dutch boy Van Veen looks a real handful for Motherwell.

Hibs look decent but their new keeper is a bit ropey. I think they might need to use their Doig money to invest in a new keeper
Marciano away?

"Any relation?"
"Well I've got a mum"
"No, I mean any relation to Robert Mugabe?"
"Yes, that's her"
There's can only be one Mugabe, and that's Bob. If Motherwell's centre-half is going to use Mugabe, then he can expect it.

Say your surname was "Schwarzenegger" or "Cousteau". You don't expect me to call you anything other than Arnold/Jacques, do you?

B-D

Back