Kylie already lost it with the press

Everyone seems to be getting on message with this "it's the board's fault" and Angie seems to be absolved of any and all responsibility

That team last night should have been taking care of a newly promoted Hearts side. And, add to that the fact that in reality he has spent fucking millions already.

We have spent £0.
Great point about our spending.

Being honest here I didn't think SG could succeed in Scotland playing the expansive football he wanted to-I thought he would have had to went more pragmatic-both a bit more dour and direct but he stuck to the plan -players really developed and he brought in genuine quality that worked on a squad level.

I think what the Aussie is trying to do is the long route and I would have thought Celtic would have went for a quicker solution and that's what I don't get. You could argue they lost their support's backing with losing 10 and maybe what they did next was really dependent on the manager as the plans all went out the window. Watching them last night they look like they are trying to play like us without the structure and quality-they look a far bit off it but that type of loss wasn't that unlike what happened to us multiple times although clearly even when we looked fragile we weren't at the low they currently are at.

He simply won't get the time afforded to Gerrard. The guy might do a good job if they give him several transfer windows but there isn't a chance in hell the most self entitled support in world football will allow it. They're already protesting next week and we're one league game in.

Ours was a long process simply because SG walked into a bombsite after the multiple mistakes made under Warburton/Pedro/ Murty and had to rebuild from scratch. Throw in that the club's infrastructure was still being rebuilt then as well but this mob have utterly convinced themselves that Alf's rebuild is a bigger job than the one Gerrard inherited which is complete nonsense. He's still surrounded by wall to wall international players and multi million pound footballers in his squad. Their recruitment has been a mess but they've spent nearly £50m in 2.5 years.

Anyone remember this absolute fucking weirdo? Gold

Hes a bit of a fan (ny) boy!
B8gCCue.jpg

Whilst it may be correct to say he is Celtics Pedro, remember that Pedro wasnt given £12m to spend on 3 players before the season even started, unlike this one.

It is being treated as fact by the scum fans on twitter that the board have not supported Ange when in fact he has probably spent more for a manager in his first couple of weeks than any other manager in Scotland in years.

Ange "Not being backed in the transfer market" Postecoglu:

Furuhashi £4.86m
Arsefelt £4.50m
Abada £3.60m

I'd say thats backing.

Their fans are making out he's shipping about in free transfers. Exactly the same as last season.

"Lennon wasn't backed by the board" etc etc etc, yet they're bragging about how good a transfer window they had before a ball was kicked.

Every single club in Scotland would love to be able to spend almost £12m on players in a summer.

Last edited:
Looks like he has been told to stop blaming the board as well.

I never watched the full game last night, I saw snippets. They looked completely unorganised. Some of the passing was horrific, Arsefelt looked ropey, Bain was trying to sit about 30 yards from his line which is really opening them up for half way line shots. Forrest was their saviour last season, they missed him so much, blah, blah he was terrible last night from what I saw.

The only person I thought looked decent was McGregor, he seriously should look to leave for his own career.

Turnbull was just doing his one trick, control the ball turn right with the outside his foot then turn back left then play a simple pass.

They're fans are making out he's shipping about in free transfers. Exactly the same as season.

"Lennon wasn't backed by the board" etc etc etc, yet their bragging about how good a transfer window they had before a ball was kicked.

Every single club in Scotland would love to be able to spend almost £12m on players in a summer.

The money they've spent since Gerrard arrived is incredible. I have absolutely no idea how they can tell themselves their board have been skinflints. The loan fees + wages must be eyewatering - Toljan, Weah, Bauer, Forster, Burke, Elyounoussi, Duffy, Laxalt, Kenny before you even get to the the countless multi million pound permanent deals they splashed out on.

Someone needs to tell them that poor recruitment isn't the same as not spending. They can (rightly) accuse their board of horrendous purchases but the idea they have spent nothing is simply not true.

"Ange hasn't got this, Ange hasn't got that" - They've just allowed him just over £4m on a Japanese vanity project when they're crying out for full backs and centre halves.

The early signs were there. Postecoglou was getting frosty after pre-season matches against Bristol City and Preston. His interview after the 1-1 with Midtjylland was that of a man who’s not only clueless but could blow a gasket at any moment.

He’s made some pretty pretentious comments since they were beaten in Denmark and last night too.

Jablonec away in midweek.
They likely beat Dundee

But I see a Jablonec win midweek

They money they've spent since Gerrard arrived is incredible. I have absolutely no idea how they can tell themselves their board have been skinflints. The loan fees + wages must be eyewatering - Toljan, Weah, Bauer, Forster, Burke, Elyounoussi, Duffy, Laxalt, Kenny before you even get to the the countless multi million pound permanent deals they splashed out on.

Someone needs to tell them that poor recruitment isn't the same as not spending. They can (rightly) accuse their board of horrendous purchases but the idea they have spent nothing is simply not true.

"Ange hasn't got this, Ange hasn't got that" - They've just allowed him just under £4m on a Japanese vanity project when they're crying out for full backs and centre halves.
Absolutely spot on.

They seem to have this thought process that if you spend a decent amout on a player and they don't work out you haven't actually spent anything on him.

Weird behaviour.

He's already looking like a man who demoralised and the seasons just kicked off.
He will be gone before Christmas,the unwashed hordes are all ready getting restless bar a few idiots who apparently can see what he's trying to do :)).

He simply won't get the time afforded to Gerrard. The guy might do a good job if they give him several transfer windows but there isn't a chance in hell the most self entitled support in world football will allow it. They're already protesting next week and we're one league game in.

Ours was a long process simply because SG walked into a bombsite after the multiple mistakes made under Warburton/Pedro/ Murty and had to rebuild from scratch. Throw in that the club's infrastructure was still being rebuilt then as well but this mob have utterly convinced themselves that Alf's rebuild is a bigger job than the one Gerrard inherited which is complete nonsense. He's still surrounded by wall to wall international players and multi million pound footballers in his squad. Their recruitment has been a mess but they've spent nearly £50m in 2.5 years.
I don't totally agree. Their fans focus is on the board-they blew a massive advantage and have fallen apart in quite spectacular fashion. You can draw a straight line of arrogance back to the appointment of Lennon after Rodgers left. It's almost the reverse for them because we were rebuilding to try and win a title; all their roads let to 10. When that went in my opinion they've been set back reeling in a way that transcends a simple loss of a title-it's the loss of both an unprecedented advantage in Scottish football and indeed the easiest chance ever to win a number that has eluded both clubs.

The Aussie will need time, the board will give him it-the support will expect him to see serious cash. In my opinion he doesn't even need to win the title he just needs to show he can set up a good team given time and resource. Of course if he buys badly or it continues to falter then the devil will always been in the detail-the fans don't rate him over time then yes he's toast but they will give him time albeit there are factions within both supports who can't take defeat and will always criticise the manager. I think he will get time it's up to him to show he deserves it.

And you are right on the rebuild but they have the complication of actually having a few assets who may be attractive to other clubs-SG inherited next to nobody who was a serious saleable asset -so it's a wee bit more complicated but a good basic manager should be making 3/4 solid signings that will stabilise them. Then of course you get into the debate about football strategy did Celtic really need a manager who wants to play a style or did they want a more pragmatic individual who could fix it quickly and make it a dog fight? I'm far from sure they even knew or were in control of that.

The guy could bomb totally but it's in his hands whether he gets time or not.

I don't actually see this guy now as Pedro 2 I can actually see some character in the guy that Pedro didn't have. Pedro was a freeloader imo who had a style (counter attacking) that was never going to suit and was suicidal against Celtic and of course he bought absolute donkeys to the club that killed any chance he might have had. He knew he was winging it and imo didn't care.

This Aussie guy is a punt and he has to now operate at a level he's never been at. However unusually I've watched all their games and you could see improvement last night. Of course that's offset with crucially not winning a game and indeed a team that looks to be made of glass. I think his biggest problem in how they are trying to play is Soro-he needs a much better holding/pivotal player as that would give them a chance. Clearly he needs to buy well and he has problems all over the park but three games I'm not totally convinced he's clueless but the size of the job might eat him up.

I think he will get time but if he doesn't sort out the defence and the midfield pronto he may never get going. Clearly the backroom staff situation is extremely unusual but if he buys well he could stabilise them and at this stage they do look like they need a pretty thorough rebuild. If you were being fair to the guy considering the mess he walked into he will get this season IF he shows he can make a fist of it. I think he's wised up quickly to the media and how he is trying to play could work but he needs to sort out some key problems quickly.
Hopefully their woes continue but the key focus on him will be his signings-he needs to be near perfect on that. Of course their fans will gauge that against the amount spent.
Very good points - I haven’t watched them this season apart from last night - but they aren’t a complete write off just yet I agree.

Though I did feel Hearts did just enough to win that last night. Which as a newly promoted side - regardless of the arguments and rigmarole of their relegation previously - is pretty damning on a side as still as expensively assembled in Scottish terms as Celtic are.

They should be blowing the likes of Hearts out the water. Instead they are blowing out their arses and allowing themselves to be pinned back by journeymen and triers such as Hearts squad. Midtjylland were a similar Opponent - albeit operating at a higher level - with a much lower budget who simply brushed Celtic aside in the later stages and won.

There’s many variables outwith a managers control in the modern game but one which is something to which a quick or lasting fix can be applied is fitness and stamina. Celtic appear to be sadly lacking here. Sure he’s firing off moonbeams at having the likes of Ralston, Welsh, Soro and Taylor playing his concept of total football but I think he also underestimates just how unfit and demotivated that filth squad are after 18 months of Lennyball.

We all seen - painfully - the difference Rodgers had on their fitness and professionalism levels to a team we had mainly played off the park as a lower division 3 months prior in 2016. Angie seems to think he can run before he can walk in terms of this current Celtic crop and has overlooked the basics.

Long May it continue but like you I can see him getting it right one day. However I can’t see it being in any way a threat to our hegemony anytime soon.

Very good points - I haven’t watched them this season apart from last night - but they aren’t a complete write off just yet I agree.

Though I did feel Hearts did just enough to win that last night. Which as a newly promoted side - regardless of the arguments and rigmarole of their relegation previously - is pretty damning on a side as still as expensively assembled in Scottish terms as Celtic are.

They should be blowing the likes of Hearts out the water. Instead they are blowing out their arses and allowing themselves to be pinned back by journeymen and triers such as Hearts squad. Midtjylland were a similar Opponent - albeit operating at a higher level - with a much lower budget who simply brushed Celtic aside in the later stages and won.

There’s many variables outwith a managers control in the modern game but one which is something to which a quick or lasting fix can be applied is fitness and stamina. Celtic appear to be sadly lacking here. Sure he’s firing off moonbeams at having the likes of Ralston, Welsh, Soro and Taylor playing his concept of total football but I think he also underestimates just how unfit and demotivated that filth squad are after 18 months of Lennyball.

We all seen - painfully - the difference Rodgers had on their fitness and professionalism levels to a team we had mainly played off the park as a lower division 3 months prior in 2016. Angie seems to think he can run before he can walk in terms of this current Celtic crop and has overlooked the basics.

Long May it continue but like you I can see him getting it right one day. However I can’t see it being in any way a threat to our hegemony anytime soon.

In every game they've played under the new guy they've been in control for periods and actually in all 3 games probably could have won however if you don't do the key things right in any sport then you can and will probably lose.
They are not creating enough and they can't defend all the possession and neat interchanging in the world isn't going to save you from those two basic requirements.

This can’t be underestimated.

Gerrard knows what it takes to succeed at a huge football institution with a massive and demanding fanbase. He understands the media game and is a consummate professional at it. We’re also as a club operating from a position of considerable strength and ascendency.

So the idea that this fat Aussie oaf with only middling success in the A and J leagues on the other side of the planet is going to roll up to a club in complete disarray, one without a DoF or head of recruitment, a new CEO who looks more and more shellshocked by the day and a group of dispirited players half of whom want to be somewhere else and then turn it all around in short order to produce a fluid, dynamic football team that will get the better of us is a fantasy that’s even beyond the reaches of Timbo’s febrile little brain.

It really is as bizarrely suicidal an appointment as our appointing Pedro, but financially we had few options open to us back then; the Yahoos still have a bigger budget, greater resources and a richer sugar daddy benefactor to prop it all up, and yet after failing to land their number one target - a guy who, when all is said and done, would, on paper at least, have given them a strategy and an identity - they desperately and hilariously opted for this big diddy as their backup plan?

Something is seriously wrong over there.

Which is nice.
You ”can see what he’s trying to do” though, right? o_O;)B-)

Looks like he has been told to stop blaming the board as well.

I never watched the full game last night, I saw snippets. They looked completely unorganised. Some of the passing was horrific, Arsefelt looked ropey, Bain was trying to sit about 30 yards from his line which is really opening them up for half way line shots. Forrest was their saviour last season, they missed him so much, blah, blah he was terrible last night from what I saw.

The only person I thought looked decent was McGregor, he seriously should look to leave for his own career.

Turnbull was just doing his one trick, control the ball turn right with the outside his foot then turn back left then play a simple pass.
Charlie Adam will be rubbing his hands together the way they have their keeper so high.

The Aussie will need time, the board will give him it-the support will expect him to see serious cash. In my opinion he doesn't even need to win the title he just needs to show he can set up a good team given time and resource. Of course if he buys badly or it continues to falter then the devil will always been in the detail-the fans don't rate him over time then yes he's toast but they will give him time albeit there are factions within both supports who can't take defeat and will always criticise the manager. I think he will get time it's up to him to show he deserves it.
The guy does need time and money, but I’m not sure he’s going to get either.

Time will be dependent on results - it always is - but of course they’re not going to bin him after a mere handful of games.

Assuming he manages to win at least a few of his routine matches, he’ll probably stumble on for a couple of months at least. Even this early on though the signs are that he’s only going to find himself further adrift as the weeks progress and then the board have a Pedro type decision to perform: is it worth holding onto a guy that is clearly out of his depth and whom the players aren’t committed to?

He has of course been given quite a bit more to spend than the media narrative is attempting to have everyone believe, but as even Timbo has managed to spot, that money is pretty much offset by the sale of Ajer so their net spend at this moment in time actually stands at around zero.

I suspect further resources being freed up are probably dependent on more sales (Edouard being the most obvious) and / or their qualifying for the CL (oops!) or failing that reaching the group stages of the EL.

He may be given some cash to bring in another goalie and one or two others before then, but already their board must be questioning the wisdom of furnishing him with any lavish transfer kitty when jettisoning him for someone else is a distinct possibility in the very near future.

Either way, it’s a win win for us.

The guy does need time and money, but I’m not sure he’s going to get either.

Time will be dependent on results - it always is - but of course they’re not going to bin him after a mere handful of games.

Assuming he manages to win at least a few of his routine matches, he’ll probably stumble on for a couple of months at least. Even this early on though the signs are that he’s only going to find himself further adrift as the weeks progress and then the board have a Pedro type decision to perform: is it worth holding onto a guy that is clearly out of his depth and whom the players aren’t committed to?

He has of course been given quite a bit more to spend than the media narrative is attempting to have everyone believe, but as even Timbo has managed to spot, that money is pretty much offset by the sale of Ajer so their net spend at this moment in time actually stands at around zero.

I suspect further resources being freed up are probably dependent on more sales (Edouard being the most obvious) and / or their qualifying for the CL (oops!) or failing that reaching the group stages of the EL.

He may be given some cash to bring in another goalie and one or two others before then, but already their board must be questioning the wisdom of furnishing him with any lavish transfer kitty when jettisoning him for someone else is a distinct possibility in the very near future.

Either way, it’s a win win for us.

It's chicken and egg....we learned the hard way without decent investment we weren't bridging the gap. We really backed SG last season because we needed to and we built a squad with genuine quality that meant last year we barely blipped throughout the season whatever happened with injuries etc.

Now they need to assess for example what a decent keeper costs, another centre half, a good quality holding player etc etc...you might want to throw in full backs. They don't back him they don't improve and if they don't spend the right amount on players then frankly they can't really focus on him too much. Absolutely they now have massive decisions to make-I don't think they have any option now.....we might cast our mind back to Kaunas and Murray breaking open the piggy bank because short failure isn't going to be resolved by not investing if you are well short.

It's their call but the balance of responsibility changes the more cash he gets to spend and they brought in a guy with whom they knew what they were getting and it seems he's indicated reasonably big changes are required. Of course they are being absolutely strangled by their bad signings who will be on big money-the Barkas, Ajetis and whoever else . They've got problems but unless they give him a good budget then supporter ire will be focused on the board....The fact they will need to do squad surgery and maybe pay a few off is something that is not going to go away.

It's chicken and egg....we learned the hard way without decent investment we weren't bridging the gap. We really backed SG last season because we needed to and we built a squad with genuine quality that meant last year we barely blipped throughout the season whatever happened with injuries etc.

Now they need to assess for example what a decent keeper costs, another centre half, a good quality holding player etc etc...you might want to throw in full backs. They don't back him they don't improve and if they don't spend the right amount on players then frankly they can't really focus on him too much. Absolutely they now have massive decisions to make-I don't think they have any option now.....we might cast our mind back to Kaunas and Murray breaking open the piggy bank because short failure isn't going to be resolved by not investing if you are well short.

It's their call but the balance of responsibility changes the more cash he gets to spend and they brought in a guy with whom they knew what they were getting and it seems he's indicated reasonably big changes are required. Of course they are being absolutely strangled by their bad signings who will be on big money-the Barkas, Ajetis and whoever else . They've got problems but unless they give him a good budget then supporter ire will be focused on the board....The fact they will need to do squad surgery and maybe pay a few off is something that is not going to go away.

They’re going to need a rights issue.

And f the rumours re Co-Op dent are true, they’re going to need one of their miracles x 23, 000, 000.

And yet most on here loved Pedro in the early stages , especially his interviews

Any support will back someone new....whatever people thought about Pedro and his narrative nobody sane left Hampden after that 2-0 Celtic defeat and thought Pedro had any idea how to manage Rangers versus a good Celtic or indeed any kind of decent team. Their guy will be the same they will assess him on footballing terms and it's a long road without results to protect you.

They’re going to need a rights issue.

And f the rumours re Co-Op dent are true, they’re going to need one of their miracles x 23, 000, 000.

I doubt we know much about their finances any more than their experts know about ours but quite clearly not giving this guy a good budget is going to create the biggest fall out over there before since McCann took over....it will build and build unless he can stabilise them with what he's got which looks extremely unlikely.

I don't totally agree. Their fans focus is on the board-they blew a massive advantage and have fallen apart in quite spectacular fashion. You can draw a straight line of arrogance back to the appointment of Lennon after Rodgers left. It's almost the reverse for them because we were rebuilding to try and win a title; all their roads let to 10. When that went in my opinion they've been set back reeling in a way that transcends a simple loss of a title-it's the loss of both an unprecedented advantage in Scottish football and indeed the easiest chance ever to win a number that has eluded both clubs.

And you are right on the rebuild but they have the complication of actually having a few assets who may be attractive to other clubs-SG inherited next to nobody who was a serious saleable asset -so it's a wee bit more complicated but a good basic manager should be making 3/4 solid signings that will stabilise them. Then of course you get into the debate about football strategy did Celtic really need a manager who wants to play a style or did they want a more pragmatic individual who could fix it quickly and make it a dog fight? I'm far from sure they even knew or were in control of that.

The guy could bomb totally but it's in his hands whether he gets time or not.
The main thing that got Gerrard time wa his progress in Europe, he basically NEEDS to knock jobbyneck out this round. I don’t think they will.

Comparisons with Gerrard aren’t relevant, IMO. Howe was their main target and all plans appeared to have revolved around getting him in the door.

The Fat Greek is their third or fourth choice and that (and the one year rolling contract he signed) suggest there will be considerable hesitancy in giving him carte blanche.

There’s then the big question over who is actually targeting and signing players anyway?

There was a suggestion that Starfelt and Abada have been on their list for a while as were the quartet of freebies from down south with Furuhashi the only obvious choice of their manager.

If they were to spend heavily on the positions they’re still clearly lacking in, who would be making the decisions on exactly who those players are?

Remember, Posterglue is a guy who’s never managed in Europe before so is unlikely to have an encyclopaedic knowledge of that market, especially when there’s still no DOF or head of recruitment in place to help him so if decisions are left down to him it could be disastrous (remember Pedro and his choice of obvious but relatively expensive duds like Peña and Herrera?).

Comparisons with Gerrard aren’t relevant, IMO. Howe was their main target and all plans appeared to have revolved around getting him in the door.

The Fat Greek is their third or fourth choice and that (and the one year rolling contract he signed) suggest there will be considerable hesitancy in giving him carte blanche.

There’s then the big question over who is actually targeting and signing players anyway?

There was a suggestion that Starfelt and Abada have been on their list for a while as were the quartet of freebies from down south with Furuhashi the only obvious choice of their manager.

If they were to spend heavily on the positions they’re still clearly lacking in, who would be making the decisions on exactly who those players are?

Remember, Posterglue is a guy who’s never managed in Europe before so is unlikely to have an encyclopaedic knowledge of that market, especially when there’s still no DOF or head of recruitment in place to help him so if decisions are left down to him it could be disastrous (remember Pedro and his choice of obvious but relatively expensive duds like Peña and Herrera?).

It'll be a combination won't it....the Japanese player is an obvious one he's picked as you point out-modern transfers are a mystery to me but clearly the days of managers having majority say are much rarer than before.
Comparisons are valid because their support will want investment in the team whether he was the last pick-he's the manager....it makes no sense to me anyway to sort of hedge your bets...it'll likely end one way or you will need to stick and twist next season if it's unclear.....if they are going to manage by committee then there are problems...that's why Stewart Robertson is still in a job he didn't pick Pedro....but clearly there was intervention after that.

I know what you are saying but I wouldn't think they have much choice than to back him as much as they can.

It'll be a combination won't it....the Japanese player is an obvious one he's picked as you point out-modern transfers are a mystery to me but clearly the days of managers having majority say are much rarer than before.
Comparisons are valid because their support will want investment in the team whether he was the last pick-he's the manager....it makes no sense to me anyway to sort of hedge your bets...it'll likely end one way or you will need to stick and twist next season if it's unclear.....if they are going to manage by committee then there are problems...that's why Stewart Robertson is still in a job he didn't pick Pedro....but clearly there was intervention after that.

I know what you are saying but I wouldn't think they have much choice than to back him as much as they can.
I think they will back him - they already have - but I’m not sure it’ll be unqualified support, and as stated before, it’s probably at least partly dependent on further sales / EL qualification.

When Gerrard arrived, despite the whole 55 Express Train nonsense, I think the vast majority of the support were realistic about our chances. Most of us simply wanted to see us genuinely competitive again and possibly pick up a cup. His efforts in Europe gave the greatest indication that he had more about him than any of his predecessors since Walter and by extension that he was worth giving time to.

It had to be earned though. Even as we collapsed in his second season there was still another impressive European campaign to offset that domestic disappointment.

The point being that most of us could see quite quickly that Gerrard had something different about him whereas Posterglue has gotten off to the worst possible start and is already facing an uphill battle.

Factor in Timbo’s pathological inability to think longer term and his penchant for car park occupation at the merest whiff of playing second fiddle to us and I’d wager it’ll only be another three or four bad results before they’re already calling for Stavros’s big jowly napper.

I think they will back him - they already have - but I’m not sure it’ll be unqualified support, and as stated before, it’s probably at least partly dependent on further sales / EL qualification.

When Gerrard arrived, despite the whole 55 Express Train nonsense, I think the vast majority of the support were realistic about our chances. Most of us simply wanted to see us genuinely competitive again and possibly pick up a cup. His efforts in Europe gave the greatest indication that he had more about him than any of his predecessors since Walter and by extension that he was worth giving time to.

It had to be earned though. Even as we collapsed in his second season there was still another impressive European campaign to offset that domestic disappointment.

The point being that most of us could see quite quickly that Gerrard had something different about him whereas Posterglue has gotten off to the worst possible start and is already facing an uphill battle.

Factor in Timbo’s pathological inability to think longer term and his penchant for car park occupation at the merest whiff of playing second fiddle to us and I’d wager it’ll only be another three or four bad results before they’re already calling for Stavros’s big jowly napper.

I'd agree with a lot of that-this guy is largely unknown SG is world famous-you can see how the players have responded to him -it's an extra factor that their guy can't bring and he's walked into a dressing that is fragmented and a club that has had it's biggest disappointment in it's history.

He's got a mountain to climb-a managerial punt from them at this crucial stage for them is lunacy.

Is he a fall guy for their board and Lawwell? I know they went for Eddie Howe but how much was that smoke and mirrors? I think they look as if they’re sliding into the early 90’s hopefully, ”we had money and backed Ange, but but but” They must have made a fortune from the Rodgers era and the sale of Tierney, but for some reason they look skint. Is it their pishy meccano stadium built on the cheap and the disco lights? Don’t think they would have signed Arsefelt for 4m if they hadn’t punted Ajer. I think some of their board have been lining their pockets in the last few years if I’m not mistaken, like the Kelly’s and the White’s etc. This Manager looks like a patsy for them in my opinion, Clarke looks a cert halfway through the season. Long may their demise continue.
For them to be that skint,given the CL money they made plus the revenue from season tickets,transfers really is odd. Serious questions aren't being asked from the Celtic supporting hacks. How much has Desmond syphoned out that club, certainly financial mismanagement going on. Carry on,lol.

He has an interesting interview technique.

He stares straight at the camera (initially) when being asked a question, his eyes close slightly as the question reaches a conclusion (looking mean, like a bully would).

Then when he is answering the question he looks away, almost as if he doesn't believe a word he's saying, or he is lying.

Gerrard didn’t “get time”.

Gerrard earned time with exceptional European results and clear, obvious and tangible improvement each season
I was slagging my father in law last night telling him the fat aussie will be back to Australia in time for their summer. His answer was, "he will come good. How long did Gerrard get?" My response was Gerrard came in and made an instant difference, made us solid and done great in Europe straight away. Ange has played 3 competitive games and hasnt won yet. If you count his friendlies then he has played 8 games and won 2.

Surely if he had much of a say he would be going to Japan and buying one of the better players in the league and not a player who plays for a bottom half side and has 6 caps.

Back