MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That match thread graphic looks brilliant.

Massive game for us in every sense, a real pain the suspensions we have as I would never play one of these games without Kamara if possible.

Back 4 picks itself, with Davis and Lundstram certain in midfield. After that, the only nailed on starter is Ryan Kent. Manager has quite a few decisions to make middle to front.
I think he will go with Arfield in Midfield with Aribo playing to the right hand side of Sakala.

I’m going to go for a 0-1 win for us.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Lundstram Davis Arfield

Aribo Itten Kent

Tried and tested formation, Lundstram in from the start with Arfield for a bit more grit.

Itten leading the line to hold the ball and link the midfield.

Aribo pushed forward where he has been very effective.
I like the look of that team, certainly a very difficult one to beat.

I read interestingly that Jon McLaughlin, Nathan Patterson & Jermaine Defoe have been omitted from the Malmö tie.
I could understand leaving JD out but for our back up keeper and right back I feel is kinda strange….

I read interestingly that Jon McLaughlin, Nathan Patterson & Jermaine Defoe have been omitted from the Malmö tie.
I could understand leaving JD out but for our back up keeper and right back I feel is kinda strange….
Where did you see that Patterson was? Don’t think that’s true.

Patterson doesn’t need to be named, he will be on the B list.

McLaughlin isn’t included because we have no room due to the HGQ, just shows how important it is to buy or nurture domestic talent.

I never expected Defoe to be included.

Feeling a bit nervous but using cold, hard logic I am 99% certain we'll go through comfortably.

How many goals can I see us scoring over the two legs? Between 2&7. How many can I see Malmö scoring? Maximum 2.

Tie will be over by 8pm tomorrow if we turn up and play like we can.

I can accept not making the CL this season with the addition of that meeting €5m downpayment meaning we’ll get around £20m from the EL, but christ I’d be disappointed if we didn’t beat Malmö.

We should be putting them away comfortably.

I watched some of the game HJK v Malmö and expect us to win away from home. Malmö reminded me a wee bit of Aberdeen going forward, but imo, their central defence can be caught out if we play football on the ground. A tall set of players, yet Helsinki scored within 30 seconds from a corner! Play our European style of football and we will catch out the Swedes.

BT have the Champions League play offs because it’s now classed as part of the Champions League. The stadium will have the branding, song before KO etc.
Thanks mate, I must have missed that.

Not sure I agree with it right enough :))

Feeling a bit nervous but using cold, hard logic I am 99% certain we'll go through comfortably.

How many goals can I see us scoring over the two legs? Between 2&7. How many can I see Malmö scoring? Maximum 2.

Tie will be over by 8pm tomorrow if we turn up and play like we can.
please be correct

Pleased the first leg is away, even with no away goal rule the pressure is massively on them as they wont get a look in at Ibrox.

I think a battled draw tomorrow then a narrow win at Ibrox and its onto the next round.

Really looking forward to this,been a long time coming.
A wee draw or win, with a goal or two for the return leg would be nice.Going to be tough as all games in Europe will be,but things are looking very positive for this year.

Just received an email to buy the game tomorrow night but when you click to buy it the only option is the home game. Anyone able to buy the game on Tuesday 3rd?

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We have had magnificent journeys in Europe these last few seasons, more of the same please, let’s get the European adventure off to a winning start.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Back