CL PO vs Olympiakos/Ludogorets if we beat Malmo- EL Draw Kairat/Alashkert if we lose.

I'm not sure if

1) it's free to air

2) they even stream it online, of course if they do you can take advantage of Rangers offer with Nord VPN and navigate to Greece.

@rangeral any idea from that link if it's free and streaming?
@DeeGer10

Not sure at moment but that is the link to the game via the website if it is

8pm UK time for kick-off

You hope the stream is available online to begin with

That is not geo blocked if it is online

If geo blocked then you need a VPN and set it to Greece
I've just taken a short holiday to Greece.
Only thing I can say is its advertising the game at 2100 European time tomorrow.
Otherwise it's all Greek to me.

Did it work without VPN?

All I got was spinning circle but no issue with VPN
I tried with a vpn first, turned it off then refreshed and it still worked so probably done it the wrong way around.

Looks like we might get it with a vpn at a minimum.

Olympiakos will be favourites to qualify i reckon, no much in it but i think they will be slight favourites.
We're now a team really hard to beat even when not in full flow, with no away goals to worry about I think we go on favourites

We're now a team really hard to beat even when not in full flow, with no away goals to worry about I think we go on favourites
I get that bud but olympiakos are a regular champions league group team.

il be amazed if bookies dont have them as favourites.

More importantly. If we beat Malmo can we go out for the game in either country?
We can get into Greece with either being full vaccinated or a covid test taken 72 hours before (PCR) or 48 hours if antigen.

No official away allocation and it'll be pretty hostile.

There's a direct flight to Athens available but remember it's amber list so depending on status you may need to self isolate on return and regardless you'll have to pay for a test.

Is that 8pm kick off for both legs if we get past Malmö? I’ve got a comedy night on the Wednesday the week the second leg is, which starts at 8. Knowing my luck I’m not gonna see us potentially get into the groups :mad:

Decent draw, all games we go into as favorites. Need to play well of course
You reckon we will be favourites against Olympiakos?
Olympiakos have easily made the group stages every year.
They've only lost about 5 league games in the past 4 years in Greece.
Of course we have a good chance, but I'm amazed some pepele think it's a great draw.

You reckon we will be favourites against Olympiakos?
Olympiakos have easily made the group stages every year.
They've only lost about 5 league games in the past 4 years in Greece.
Of course we have a good chance, but I'm amazed some pepele think it's a great draw.
Agreed. I think we will get the better of Malmo (but I’m not counting my chickens) but we’ll need to play out of our skins to get past Olympiakos.

I very much doubt they will would but it would be nice if the greeks are making the same mistake as folk on this thread and going out about their regular CL appearances compared to ours over last 10 years. They never do anything when they get there i always think defence is terrible.

When the game kicks off if the 2 teams meet their record wont mean very much really.

We get this all the time, it happened all through europa league campaigns, every round aww nah no them they more foreigners, they have a player worth some money, they recently beat a side from England/Spain/Germany/France thats been rubbish for years.

If Ludo win they will be dangerous too ofcourse cos any side beating Olympiakos with their CL record must be seriously powerful.

We shouldnt need to qualify but at the moment i would say is a nice draw i think the other clubs will be more worried about us than we are about them.

Back