Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Screenshot-20210802-221357-Chrome.jpg

Would have been difficult for them to find anyone worse than the 2 they have to be fair.

I remember reading something about why he was bombed out at Torino, they found a weakness in his game and the opposition where exploiting it all the time, might have been crosses, can’t remember.
Low hard shots to his left.
So Mr Defoe what are the plans for our strikers at the end of August? :shh:

He was at one point a big upgrade, is he now? There’s a reason he’s bombed at his last 3 clubs.
Maybe huge upgrade was pushing things!
I’ve no doubt he has regressed in the past few years but I still see him as an upgrade on both Barkas and Bain, fully expect him to throw in the odd calamitous howler though.

'Upgrade' is all relative when Bain's positioning is catastrophic and Barkas literally throws them in

I'm more than happy for them to spend a lot of money on Joe Hart over 3 years

Someone on kiddiefiddler actually wrote this lol:

If he hadn’t gone through a few poor seasons we wouldn’t be in with a hope of signing Hart.

He’s vastly superior to any keeper in Scotland , his CV tells you that at a glance.

Can’t understand any doubts over the guy. Sort of signing that lifts a club IMO and exactly what we need to start a rebuild. 34 for a keeper is eff all too.

Would have been difficult for them to find anyone worse than the 2 they have to be fair.

I remember reading something about why he was bombed out at Torino, they found a weakness in his game and the opposition where exploiting it all the time, might have been crosses, can’t remember.
Shots outside the box and also anything to his left hand side is a goal.

If he hadn’t gone through a few poor seasons we wouldn’t be in with a hope of signing Hart.

He’s vastly superior to any keeper in Scotland , his CV tells you that at a glance.

Can’t understand any doubts over the guy. Sort of signing that lifts a club IMO and exactly what we need to start a rebuild. 34 for a keeper is eff all too.
Someone needs to haud shaggers beer lol B-)

Spending £1m on Joe Hart , who hasn’t played regularly for 18 months , third choice at Burnley, 3 year deal at £15k a week.

They will then have £5m sitting on the bench in Barkas , who there is no chance they will get half the fee back they paid for him.

In contrast we signed McGregor and McLaughlin for free.

Magic stuff

Cant wait for his Social Media Manager posting a celebration of Celtic qualifying for the Europa League 5 mins after they have been pumped out.

As per,

Celtic sign a player, immediately becomes best player in Scotland in his position

Mental Farkers

Starfelt better than the guy who keeps him out the Swedish national team?

They’d have been better off with Keiran Westwood just released from Sheffield Wednesday. 36 but only 2 years older than Hart, free transfer and would probably sign for lower wages. Consistently been one of the better keepers at English Championship level for the latter stages of his career.

Crucially for that lot, he’s even Irish.

Nevermind though. £1m and a 3 year deal for Hart sounds great..

Seen this when looking at the tweet in Wilkinsvolley s post

B-D

I’ve seen a few of them mention they must’ve freed up a lot of wages. Looks like they have but they obviously want the wage bill kept low. They won’t be adding any high wages, especially as I don’t think they’ll trust Ange one bit with players who are on high wages.

Back