MOTM Poll Malmö v Rangers - 18:00 Tuesday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hagi must be somewhat fit if he's leaving out Aribo for a knock.

If it was to fill the bench you'd expect Aribo in before Hagi.

Maybe that doesn't make sense but we'll never know.
looking at that bench dosent look we've had any option but hagi on it

Thought the pace of Salaka would have been perfect tonight against a Malmo team who play the high press,surprised Gerrard is going with Itten.

As good as our squad is, and as much as I believe we absolutist should have more than enough to beat this mob, I’d be lying if I said I don’t feel nervous about going into this without Morelos.
I'm the same, if it was the europa leage qualifier last season then I'd say we'd smash this mob...

But given its the CL and this mob put us out last time we were here in 2011 I'm so nervous!

Derek McInnes referencing sharing a Rangers dressing room with 16 year old Allan McGregor.

Now he’s not Aberdeen manager he’s defrosting and remembering. Not quite wrapped in a Rangers scarf belting out the BB like he was at every title party. But he’s getting there.

I hope that with Roofe and Kamara missing with suspension and Aribo injured and Morelos missing we get a result. This won't be easy tonight.

No idea what to expect tonight. We miss Alfie, Kamara and Jack in games like this. Big step up for Itten and Wright. Be interesting to see how they do.

Ced the Ted will score tonight.

2-0 to The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Strong lineup but Aribo is a miss, Hagi is hopefully ok. Incredible that we are reasonably happy with our lineup given we are missing loads of key players.
Aribo on his best but he wasn’t doing well against Livi. This mob will be very physical.

Given our lack of depth I'd take a draw right now and get back to Ibrox with a full crowd backing the team

Derek McInnes referencing sharing a Rangers dressing room with 16 year old Allan McGregor.

Now he’s not Aberdeen manager he’s defrosting and remembering. Not quite wrapped in a Rangers scarf belting out the BB like he was at every title party. But he’s getting there.
I’d rather have him than many of the others.

Saying that, I’m watching RTV so I don’t need to listen to any of them.

Just how the hell do we end up worse off with two players banned for a total of 6 key qualifying games or so while the main racist deniers and antagonists Slabbery Prague get one player banned, Kudela for only ten games? Goebbels couldn't have done a better job making UEFA decisions.

Back