Bury FC phoenix club

Bury v Campion Live Stream

We are delighted to present our 3pm Sunday afternoon kick off fixture, to watch online, exclusively, via buryafc.uk.

We will be broadcasting live from 2.55pm from the Nueven Stadium. To gain access to the stream, we are asking for a minimum payment of £4.99 including VAT.

You will create an account with buryafc.uk when you purchase the stream, unless you already have one, and you will need to be logged in to watch it. Season ticket holders should be able to watch for free by logging in with the same email address you bought the season ticket with and following the instructions issued yesterday (please check junk mail if not received).

Only payments taken through debit or credit card will go through in time to get access to the stream. IMPORTANT: Please do not choose direct debit.

As soon as your payment has gone through, you will be able to access the stream at here. Until then, this link will redirect you back to this page to make your payment.

You must be logged into the website to view the stream

Seen the last 20 mins of the first half on YouTube link but had a movie booked so watched the highlights when I got home not as dramatic as the 95th minute equaliser last week, hoping to make it to Garstang away on 18th September as in Cumbria ( just over an hours drive ) and hope AFC have a win on Saturday coming.

Are any of you fine ladies and gents making the trip down to Cumbria tomorrow?
One to make you smile

Cleator Moor Celtic will be looking to build on their record win in the NWCFL last weekend as they host Bury. Tickets for this match are selling quickly, so fans looking to attend the game are advised to check the clubs website, there’s even talk of Celtic bringing in a burger van if sales go above 300! Bury travel to Cumbria this weekend looking to keep the pressure on AFC Blackpool at the top and to cement themselves in the right place should a breakaway pack start to form. They are unbeaten in their five games and have done well on the road this season, winning all of their away matches so far.

Cracking day out, a tad damp camping overnight but had a ball.
As per with a team in Green, the Ref was calling their players by their nicknames and was without doubt the most 1 sided biased ass i have ever had the misfortune so see officiate a Bury game.
Was he a good ref then?

Cracking day out, a tad damp camping overnight but had a ball.
As per with a team in Green, the Ref was calling their players by their nicknames and was without doubt the most 1 sided biased ass i have ever had the misfortune so see officiate a Bury game.
Did you get to see a burger van?

Ref was a joke and they "hid" the food and beer van behind the "stand" where nobody could see it and never mentioned it to anybody entering the ground.
Bloody loving non league, it's a blast.

1-0 up at HT, should've been out of sight, then concede two sloppy second half goals - looks like Bury have more in common with Rangers than I thought B-D
The ref didn't help.

You very rarely see them overturning throw ins and I'm talking much bigger distances than the one Bury stole.
The diet beasts scored from it.

Good result tonight for Rangers, through to the next round after a difficult time with travelling and covid. Hope everyone recovers swiftly.

The next Bury AFC game is on Monday against Daisy Hill FC

Bit of a flurry of news, Forever Bury announcing a bid has been made to purchase Gigg Lane, but not clear if they can achieve buying the Bury FC shares off the crooked chairman.
Causing friction as some think Bury FC can be saved.
Bury AFC continue as the fan based, one member one vote, fans team.
For now the only Bury football team is Bury AFC

How do I donate troops?
That is very generous of you
If you wish to watch the live stream you can make a payment there from £5
There was a donation to keep the message board going but the target has been well covered thanks.

There will be some news soon about Bury FC and the administration but it is still cloak and daggers stuff causing friction.

Another victory after a hard fought 2 - 1 win, gave away a goal but equalised straight away and then got the winner. No last minute stuff this time, but Daisy Hill had their moments.
Will post the highlights when they appear
As promised, the highlights from Bury AFC v Daisy Hill

What a game tonight
Let them take the lead
Got it to 2 - 1 on the stroke of half time
Went 2 - 3 down
Equalised 3 - 3
Then grabbed the victory 4 -3
Need to lay down now

Will post the highlights when they are available
Even better news, got an email today to say my away top has been dispatched! :))

#OnIt'sWay

What a game tonight
Let them take the lead
Got it to 2 - 1 on the stroke of half time
Went 2 - 3 down
Equalised 3 - 3
Then grabbed the victory 4 -3
Need to lay down now

Will post the highlights when they are available
Well worth the £5 to stream the game last night and always great when it's your team that gets the late winner.

Well worth the £5 to stream the game last night and always great when it's your team that gets the late winner.
What a crazy game, the pitch invasion by a few after the fourth goal will no doubt cost us, but the topsy turvy goalscoring made it a memorable game

Been asked to put this on for the guys down there, I know it's not a good time for one and all just now, but if 12 of us donate a fiver it gets them an annual membership gives them a helping hand to get a good start.
Annual membership just bought. Good luck to the shakers fans. Anyone going through what you lot have that takes matters into their own hands in this way deserves support. Wimbledon fans have shown it can be done.

The very best of British to you.

Back