Club Deck Lift Pass

bluehaddie

Official Ticketer
I know this has been asked before but I can't find it.
I'm desperate to get back to Ibrox but just recovering from a major operation. There's no way I'll be able to get up the stairs to my seat in the Club Deck.

Been given the runaround on this before, so does anyone know the right people/email address to contact to get a temporary pass for the Club Deck Lift?

TIA

Wo
I'm desperate to get back to Ibrox but just recovering from a major operation. There's no way I'll be able to get up the stairs to my seat in the Club Deck.

Been given the runaround on this before, so does anyone know the right people/email address to contact to get a temporary pass for the Club Deck Lift?

TIA
would like to find this out myself

I used to have a season ticket in CD3. Got a major operation on my stomach and went to the Werder Bremen game the day after getting out of hospital. I was running late and would struggle with the stairs so attempted the lift and the guy asked for my pass, I explained and lifted my top up to show my 14 inch scar and he just winced and said on you go :))

My memory of that game was the Cousin goal and the guy next to me in his 70’s jumping up before I could even react, was in agony trying to celebrate!

My dad has done this before and will need to next season due to heart problems , just ask at the hostpitality entrance next to the turnstiles either end and they’ve always let us in

TIA
Email them and they’ll put you on the list.
DisabilityMatters@rangers.co.uk

My dad has done this before and will need to next season due to heart problems , just ask at the hostpitality entrance next to the turnstiles either end and they’ve always let us in
Thanks, it'll be a planned operation just to get me to the ground and away, so I'm not going to just turn up on spec. Especially if there may be Covid restrictions on lift capacity etc.

Thought I'd round this story off for those interested. I emailed the address suggested by Kieranrfc last Friday. Got a reply on Monday with a short form to fill in. I was registered on Wednesday and my lift pass arrived in the post today, in good time for tomorrow's game!

Very slick by disabilitymatters @Rangers and I must admit not what I was expecting.

Thanks again to Kieranrfc.

Thought I'd round this story off for those interested. I emailed the address suggested by Kieranrfc last Friday. Got a reply on Monday with a short form to fill in. I was registered on Wednesday and my lift pass arrived in the post today, in good time for tomorrow's game!

Very slick by disabilitymatters @Rangers and I must admit not what I was expecting.

That’s good.
Did you receive the email from them this morning ?

I used it once when taking my partially sighted daughter up to club deck. A steward spotted her and directed us towards it. Was very impressed at their flexibility as a) I didn't know about it and therefore b) didn't have any pass or pre-arrangement.

Hi mate. Could I ask, did the form ask for specific info to match u up to your seson ticket as proof. The reason I ask is, if a friend was to allow a family member the use of his ticket one time, and that said family member had health issues that required lift usage, would it be noticed that it wasn't that person's ticket???

TIA
Email disabilitymatters@rangers.co.uk

Hi Guys,
I was on same position due to illness at Ibrox,my brother and I needed to use lift for club deck and were told we needed to bring proof of our disability,letters, badge totally uncalled for as your word should be enough as some older generation don't have these things.
We have still not been to Ibrox fo over 3 years now and is still a club I love and have loyalty supported for over 62 years and was a part of our lives. One day I will get back that's for sure ,too many jobs worths there for my liking and no common sense.
WATP

Hi Guys,
I was on same position due to illness at Ibrox,my brother and I needed to use lift for club deck and were told we needed to bring proof of our disability,letters, badge totally uncalled for as your word should be enough as some older generation don't have these things.
We have still not been to Ibrox fo over 3 years now and is still a club I love and have loyalty supported for over 62 years and was a part of our lives. One day I will get back that's for sure ,too many jobs worths there for my liking and no common sense.
WATP
There’s also too many lazy bastards chancing getting in the lift that take up space for people with genuine disabilities. I’ve watched before as a group of guys noticed the lift door open and a steward looking the other way, all jumped in laughing.

Hi mate. Could I ask, did the form ask for specific info to match u up to your seson ticket as proof. The reason I ask is, if a friend was to allow a family member the use of his ticket one time, and that said family member had health issues that required lift usage, would it be noticed that it wasn't that person's ticket???
I gave my seat number and Rangers number. I haven't used the pass yet so I don't know what they check. Your family member would need a lift pass, unless relying on the steward's goodwill

There’s also too many lazy bastards chancing getting in the lift that take up space for people with genuine disabilities. I’ve watched before as a group of guys noticed the lift door open and a steward looking the other way, all jumped in laughing.
Thats piss poor behavior from those lads. Hope the stewards dont let that happen again.

Nice to hear a positive story for a change

is it possible to use this on a one game only basis - i tore my calf on Saturday morning - so wouldn't mind using the lift tonight only.

or do you need a perm pass?

is it possible to use this on a one game only basis - i tore my calf on Saturday morning - so wouldn't mind using the lift tonight only.

or do you need a perm pass?
After my dads ticket didn’t work at Malmö I talked our way in as I’d sold his ticket and it didn’t work ( turns out he’s received new card and hadn’t told me) then dad after hostpital used it v Dunfermline no probs I just had to scan his card at turnstyle he did have a not from doctor . But we had nothing v Malmö .

Have emailed ticket centre but will try above address as no response yet and he’ll need to use from no on .

CD7 - i have emailed that address and SLO to see if its possible.

if not will have to try and get there early as will take me an age to get up the stairs.

is it 6:30 for turnstiles opening tonight?
It’s the Copland end we enter too explain to the guys and I’m sure you’ll be fine they’ll just ask you to scan you ticket at the turnstyle first . Say you applied and no response from ticket office .

Anyone know how the mygers points for attendance works with this? Been using the lift as companion to my dad for last couple of years.

In main stand it seems it’s just ticked off a list at the door and smart card isn’t scanned.

@The_Degan and @Kieranrfc

thanks both, will see if get a reply if not will ask at the door - worst case scenario i will just have to try and clamber up the stairs - will just take me a while and a bit of pain in the process.

Anyone know how the mygers points for attendance works with this? Been using the lift as companion to my dad for last couple of years.

In main stand it seems it’s just ticked off a list at the door and smart card isn’t scanned.
We’re told to scan card and push through turnstyle before dad uses it .

I’m sure they have handheld scanners for this and hospitality.
Didn’t get my card scanned at the Malmö game so we’ll see what happens tonight.

My brother had a hernia op just before the Livi game and emailed the SLO.
He was given a one match pass for the lift, he picked the pass up at Argyle House before the game.

However it wasn’t the hospitality door at the club deck towers he was to use, he was told to go in at a certain turnstyle next to the main door (can’t remember which one) and when inside is they were directed to a lift by a steward which brought them up to the Club deck right in the middle.

Just an update on this (thanks again for the posters help) Clare from the club has emailed me to let me know I can collect a temp pass before the game.

great service from the club - when all most people do is moan i feel its fair to recognise the good service.

We’re told to scan card and push through turnstyle before dad uses it .
Sorry, you’ve lost me. How does that work?

We sit in Main Stand rear, so go to exit 19 just on left of main door. They tick us off a list normally and then we go into the concourse for the enclosure and through a wee door which takes us to the lift (Near where the door through to reception is if you’ve done the stadium tour).

Are you saying you can go through the enclosure turnstile rather than exit door despite sitting in main stand?

can anybody advise what happens if you are normally in a group of 3 but it’s only yourself who has the pass, are they allowed up with you or do you have to separate and the other 2 to use the stairs ?

can anybody advise what happens if you are normally in a group of 3 but it’s only yourself who has the pass, are they allowed up with you or do you have to separate and the other 2 to use the stairs ?
Did they not give you a companion pass?

Don’t know how strict they are with numbers.

Did they not give you a companion pass?

Don’t know how strict they are with numbers.
I haven’t even emailed them yet. It’s a bit of a struggle for me now due to a ruptured ACL but wouldn’t fancy ditching the other 2 for the lift if they weren’t allowed to come with me

Sorry, you’ve lost me. How does that work?

We sit in Main Stand rear, so go to exit 19 just on left of main door. They tick us off a list normally and then we go into the concourse for the enclosure and through a wee door which takes us to the lift (Near where the door through to reception is if you’ve done the stadium tour).

Are you saying you can go through the enclosure turnstile rather than exit door despite sitting in main stand?
We’re club deck mate so dad uses the lift there . They let you in fine without a lift pass but want season tickets scanned first . So my dad goes up on the lift and I use the stairs going via the turnstiles .

Back