MOTM Poll Alashkert v Rangers - 16:00 Thursday - BBC Scotland

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aribo prob our best player at a push young patterson close 2nd at a push.. rest utter dross... anyone not worried about Sunday are kidding themselves on.. especially if most of the players who were out due to covid are missing.. we are very very flat footed and slow.. and too me we need players in who will push players for a place, borna for me can't start on Sunday hagi needs to up his game..

3rd gear, no injuries and clean sheet. Although Morelos needs a slap after missing that amount of sitters

Grim but we are through. The fact the players look as if they have been for a swim tells us how hard it must have been in that heat & humidity
Job done. Now just hope everyone gets home fit.

Thankfully through, ridiculously bad performance not just tonight but both legs against a team that would struggle to be mid table in the Scottish championship Morelos needs to take a look at himself, he scored 1 out of at least 5 good chances over the 2 legs, finishing that wouldn't be out of place with a St Mirren or Dundee Utd.

Job done, through to the groups, we get to buy the 3 match package. I still feel if roofe was available, he'd have buried some of the chances we had tonight.

I firmly believe we played so conservatively to maintain energy levels , yes we did . We're through to the group stages job done :shh:

I don’t mind playing for a 0-0. I even don’t mind a boring game. However the passing is abysmal. Basic 5 yard passes going out the park against 10 men. Things need to get better now.

Funny comment there by Neil McAnn " I'll not be watching this game later on tonight". The whole team better sort themselves out by Saturday because Sunday we've got to stop all this shite that last season was a fluke and peado power will be back

Well that is 2 hours of my life wasted. I've seen some shite Rangers performances but the 2 games against this rank rotten Armenian side are as poor as any i can recall in Europe.

We are so out of form it is actually frightening. I hoped for a wee lift today, an away win with a couple of goals but what we got instead was more misery heaped on to a what has been an misfiring start to the season, which shows no sign of disappearing.

Morelos and Davis huge disappointments but only due to their usual match winning strong performances being nowhere near. A lot of other disappointments, others have already made their scapegoats. Helander solid, Aribo a true talent.
Europa League groups 4 years running should not be forgotten in the hysteria, fantastic achievement.

Sunday will take care of itself, it always does.

Be nice to each other troops, we'll be stood shoulder to shoulder at home and abroad in the coming months

I'm struggling to be positive after that.

Opposition were no better than Progres Niederkorn, so I suppose at least they didn't beat us.

We have so many players off the pace right now it's scary.

One of the worst performances I’ve ever seen, quicker we forget about that game the better. Saying that Alfie has 3 chances on a plate to kill the tie.

Let’s remember how buzzing we all were at qualifying for the EL against Legia, Ufa and Galatasaray. We were all through the roof. The fact we just expect to qualify as standard now shows how far we’ve come.

Job done, no injuries and controlled the pace, all that matters is we are playing European football this season. Now home rest and get ready to thunder the mankie mob.

Not pretty to watch - but the slow tempo was excruciating to watch - they played like a team who had their eye on Sunday’s game, didn’t want to burn out in the heat, protect themselves from getting njured by not being rash - and most of all thought the 1-0 from the first leg was enough to get them through

That was a very poor second half. I thought we would go out and kill the tie by 60 minutes but we just meandered through the rest of the game.

Not sure what or who will rectify things but something not right at the moment.

We're through to the group stages but that was a really poor performance from us on the park. Even worse than that for me is we played 100 minutes (+5 in both halfs) in 98.6F heat and humidity and we only made 1 substitute throughout the whole game. Absolutely shocking running the boys into the ground like that! They'll have lost 2-3kg during the game.

Well done to Robbie McCrorie despite the Doom Merchants on here prior to the game. Not our best performance but as Gerrard says a chance to Re-Set against the Tims and looking forward to tomorrow's Europa League draw.

Back