Sportscene BBC Scotland at 7:15

Celtic TV’s Michael Stewart bumping his gums on Twitter about ‘racist songs’ by Rangers fans. Wonder if he’ll be on tonight…

A pundit who is talking more about a song a fans are singing on the streets than the actual match. Bizarre behaviour. Would maybe have more credibility as a ‘neutral’ if he had ever called out Celtic fans for IRA singing on the streets (plenty singing on way to Old Firm’s documented in the near past).

For anyone wanting some highlights about how a dominant Sellik were unlucky today.
Top man, I was looking for it and could only see it at midnight… also got the sky repeat on record… nothing better watching a re run without the pressure.. still bouncing !!

Celtic TV’s Michael Stewart bumping his gums on Twitter about ‘racist songs’ by Rangers fans. Wonder if he’ll be on tonight…

A pundit who is talking more about a song a fans are singing on the streets than the actual match. Bizarre behaviour. Would maybe have more credibility as a ‘neutral’ if he had ever called out Celtic fans for IRA singing on the streets (plenty singing on way to Old Firm’s documented in the near past).
Hes going on about the video of the UB that's on twitter of them singing the famine song.

There you have it

Piss poor defending, not a well worked training ground move

Failed trialist face though

“Poor” “Error” “Disappointed”.

Nothing on Helanders run and header.

They are hurting bad.

:)

Apparently from all the Rangers fans who watched in the pub we were poor for the first half. I thought we were none too shabby.

I was expecting a barrage from them and we coped exceedingly well with what they had to offer.
We weren’t great but we did what we had to do. We won the battle and that’s always the first step in an OF.

They always do this every time we beat the scum. Immediately the media deflect and switch the narrative to protect paedophile fc.

I wonder if Richard Foster, who said Celtic would score as many as they want in today's game will be on to tell us why they didn't want to score any. :))

Maybe they didnt want to score!!!! :shh:

Well in OP great thing about iPlayer rewind to start of the game!

Hope it is as good as the first one today!!

Hiding the bad Sportsmanship at the end I see.
Here's a short edited gif of it.
Balogun goes down, McCrorie throws ball out. Balogun gets up immediately. Sporting Integrity FC keep the ball.
giphy.gif

Back