Who is a turncoat?

I think it’s well documented he was brought up one of us, sold his soul for the mentally challenged pound unfortunately. I’m sure his dad used to post on here. Anyway who gives a fu.ck! WATP

Don't care what anyone says see if you were a true rangers fan or even a true bheast fan there's no way you could give 100 percent for the opposite club.
Some may say you wouldn't sign in the first place but if only one is offering and its life changing money then if you had any sense of course youd sign.

Don't care what anyone says see if you were a true rangers fan or even a true bheast fan there's no way you could give 100 percent for the opposite club.
Some may say you wouldn't sign in the first place but if only one is offering and its life changing money then if you had any sense of course youd sign.
Naw I would not, no way. And I still say any player who had that rag top of theirs over his head at any time should never have played for us and that applies to the ones that have played for us.

His old man was staunch Rangers/Prod. Wound up the Tims in Compaq no end. Had a bright orange Cruyff scooter and ran around with good Rangers men, still does. Supported his boys right through their youth and Kilmarnock days but can now be found wearing sellik training tops whilst working as a roofer.

So it wiz your fault Jonah..
lols..
I mind asking dad, maybe 1983 or 84, "Do you think Rangers will ever win the league again?"

Even under the spivs I doubt kids asked that. What a time that was. Those who seen the Greig/Wallace Mk II teams have the ability to indulge in football's answer to the famous Four Yorkshiremen sketch.

"Who would think, 40 years ago, we'd be laughing at the funniest season in the tims history, then gubbing them again, and eating special curry & chips, with extra rice & prawn crackers for us tea?"

"Aye, life's been good, when I were a lad I were watching a Rangers-daft carrot playing for Dundee who'd score and practically win the game himself all the time, and we would go out and sign Cammy Fraser instead."

"Cammy Fraser? That were world-class. I seen Scott Fraser..."

His old man was staunch Rangers/Prod. Wound up the Tims in Compaq no end. Had a bright orange Cruyff scooter and ran around with good Rangers men, still does. Supported his boys right through their youth and Kilmarnock days but can now be found wearing sellik training tops whilst working as a roofer.
Fk me , I knew Hugh and it’s hard to believe the last paragraph.
He really hated them like most on here .
He can advice his son but can’t stop him signing for them but to then wear their gear is unbelievable!!!

The only man seen on rooves who came to a worse end than Rod Hull.

Can’t get my head around that shit

Naw I would not, no way. And I still say any player who had that rag top of theirs over his head at any time should never have played for us and that applies to the ones that have played for us.
I’m glad Graeme Souness and Walter Smith weren’t as shallow as you.
Mo Johnson and Kenny Miller both done a fantastic job for us, and both have worn the green and grey rag.

He will be gutted that he didn’t get on and score an OG like his Rangers supporting captain :)):))

Ffs, what a riddy that is.

Could you work for them ?

Back