Lyon 3 match package on sale

Just had a look on the OL site and they are selling 3 match package - 60euros for all 3 matches not bad price even if used just for Rangers game.

Not sure how UK bank and addresses will work but you never know....

Bought mine no problem, reading up sounds like south east part of the ground is where away fans go.

What’s the section. I’m going to buy tickets in the home end as near the bears as possible. It’s only a four hour drive or 2.5 hours on the train for me.
Couldnt find the exact section but looking up stadium review sites it said away fans go into South east of the stadium.

The north and south stands where the cheap seats are is their ultras sections in those areas

Just had a look on the OL site and they are selling 3 match package - 60euros for all 3 matches not bad price even if used just for Rangers game.

Not sure how UK bank and addresses will work but you never know....

Going to ask my sister in law in France to order me tickets for this

What’s the section. I’m going to buy tickets in the home end as near the bears as possible. It’s only a four hour drive or 2.5 hours on the train for me.

I think the bears were in 429 and 430 (and maybe the sections in front of them). I bought tickets in 431(from that map) and there were a dozen bears in there with me.
My elder son and I drove down from Basel.

That section , at the back at least , was the domain of guys in smart suits and leather briefcases who looked like they had come straight from the office.
I remember one of them , who had brought his three kids , standing up and clapping Beasley's goal.
It wasn't the usual mixing with the home fans.

I think the bears were in 429 and 430 (and maybe the sections in front of them). I bought tickets in 431(from that map) and there were a dozen bears in there with me.
My elder son and I drove down from Basel.

That section , at the back at least , was the domain of guys in smart suits and leather briefcases who looked like they had come straight from the office.
I remember one of them , who had brought his three kids , standing up and clapping Beasley's goal.
It wasn't the usual mixing with the home fans.
It's a different ground from the last time though isn't it?

I waited until after the first match when we played rapid Vienna and bought their two match package.

Managed to sell the Villarreal ticket in the Hispanics in Vienna page on Facebook!

If they don't sell out then maybe save yourself 33%.

Just bought 4 x 3 match packages. I just need to work out how to actually get them now :D It keeps redirecting me to their stadium app thing, but I can’t see any tickets in my account. Hopefully it updates and adds the tickets nearer the first match.

Just bought 4 x 3 match packages. I just need to work out how to actually get them now :D It keeps redirecting me to their stadium app thing, but I can’t see any tickets in my account. Hopefully it updates and adds the tickets nearer the first match.
Did you have to put different names in for the tickets or just yours mate?

Bought mine no problem, reading up sounds like south east part of the ground is where away fans go.
I went on their site. It seems you might need to produce a French Covid vaccination certificate upon booking and I guess entering the ground. I may not have read it correctly but look out for it before booking as it may lead to problems.

I’m the same as you mate, no tickets in app showing yet.

I went on their site. It seems you might need to produce a French Covid vaccination certificate upon booking and I guess entering the ground. I may not have read it correctly but look out for it before booking as it may lead to problems.
I can’t say I noticed that part but surely they would accept the UK equivalent?

I can’t say I noticed that part but surely they would accept the UK equivalent?
That might however blow your cover as you enter the stadium in the Lyon end :) I’m also looking at these as an option but to be honest, with a capacity of 59k if there are no restrictions, I think getting in should be OK.

Back